Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did know why you were asking, Jazmin, it's just that I can't know how well you did on eating when it was possible to eat during your fasting month and also how upset you'll be if you try and then get an opposite (keeping in mind it is just as possible to wait, and still get an opposite despite that.) When I don't know for sure I have to throw the decision back to you guys, unfortunately.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks atomic. I understand what you mean. I will follow my instinct and attempt next cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

Hey ladies,

I am about 14dpo CD28 tested 3 times with FRER. All negative not even a faint line ( I tested 9dpo, 11 dpo and 13dpo) I got a positive OPK on CD 14. With my previous pregnancies I’ve got BFPs at 10 and 12DPO. AF is suppose to arrive today or tomorrow. Nor am I getting my usual AF symptoms. Ever since 10 dpo Ive felt lightheaded, fatigue. It’s a sudden feeling of hunger and the need to eat accompanied with this nausea.. I feel this even after I eat.
    just want AF to arrive so I can make sense of everything. I’m even worried and keep thinking maybe it’s low blood sugar or blood pressure. I know this is going to be a whacky cycle. Just want it over with! Hope your all well

Last edited by afya1; May 21st, 2022 at 11:45 AM.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had that sometimes too, it's so frustrating. FXFXFX that AF comes soon. FX for next month!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Afya I hope you will know soon! This is the worst…not knowing what’s happening and with lots of weird things going on.

As for me, I am about 11dpo (or 9-10dpo depending on the ff setting) but i think 11dpo is accurate because my temp has been dropping since yesterday. I think I am out this cycle too af due on wednesday. I have also been hungrier than usual but i think thats more from stress eating lol. Like i want to eat even when i am really full and i have gained weight so not good

Btw, atomic my temp is way lower this month. Since we started trying my coverline had always been 36.15 and my high temp is around 36.4-36.6. This month my coverline is only 36 and high temp 36.2-36.4. Does that mean anything?
    Last edited by onelittlewish; May 21st, 2022 at 07:51 PM.
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It might mean you have made more estrogen this month. This can be good for your chances of conception. Some people claim that lower temps = more boys, but I haven't found this to be true and in many cases when a person is not conceiving, it's because of low estrogen and they actually need more estrogen than they have in order just to get pregnant AT ALL.

Or, it can be totally unrelated and just that your room is cooler than normal or all sorts of completely random and unrelated things.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting, this is actually more like my preswaying temp with coverline just around 36c. After taking clomid my temp upped by 0.15-0.2c, even the months when I was off the pills. This is my 3rd month off my last clomid i didnt chart last month but ive had way more ewcm since last month so my guess is that clomid is out of my system now..or just a off month.

10-12dpo now still bnf not even the faintest line but temp raised back up. Fx it stays elevated although i dont feel preg at all…
    Last edited by onelittlewish; May 22nd, 2022 at 09:29 PM.
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies AF arrived late this evening, I must say it was such a relief.. I needed that peace of mind. Now I know where my body was going. The faintness and lightheadedness was rather strange. I’ll keep note if it happens again. Otherwise I’m sure it was hormones.
    The TWW is by far the most excruciating part of Ttc. For me it’s worse than seeing a BFN or as bad lol.

So now it’s going to be back to trying again this month. I feel like I haven’t added exercise in. Working in a school and trying to squeeze in exercise is almost impossible, not to mention I have to manage 3 kids when I get back home.

Onelittlewish, I hope your temp stays up and you manage to see a faint line!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    Interesting, this is actually more like my preswaying temp with coverline just around 36c. After taking clomid my temp upped by 0.15-0.2c, even the months when I was off the pills. This is my 3rd month off my last clomid i didnt chart last month but ive had way more ewcm since last month so my guess is that clomid is out of my system now..or just a off month.

10-12dpo now still bnf not even the faintest line but temp raised back up. Fx it stays elevated although i dont feel preg at all…
    Yep in many cases doctors actually advise not temping on Clomid as it can make it hard to tell when O happens. So my guess is simply that it's just being off Clomid for a bit.

FXFXFXFXFX!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Afya, just do the doable!! we have a different ruleset for people who are working a lot - it's ok to leave out the exercise if you're putting in super long hours. As long as you're eating more you're adding muscle if you're on your feet 4+ hours.

Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast