Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! With both my girls I would have coffee (lots- I would have decaf too) with LOADS of liquid stevia and vegan creamer (coconut/ almond sometimes sweetened or not). From what I read if you stay under 50 cals your body still registers as being in a “fasted” state so I tried to stay under 50 cals of creamer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    What are the girl swayers eating? Are you doing ok on the sway? Are you on the alt/pcos or le girl sway? I'm on the alt/pcos this time due to my failed sway on the le last time. What do you lady's put in your morning coffee an in between meal coffees? I'm using sweetener only. Do you guys worry about your blood sugar going up from these coffees? I think my body would see it as a light meal. I do need to worry less though so it could just be me lol
    Kazz, I would not have told you it was ok unless I had seen about 4 zillion people doing that. In fact, I did it myself, and I had actual sugar and milk in my coffee because I just wasn't willing to give it up. Virtually EVERYone on here drinks coffee with some sort of milk or cream in it both in the morning and between meals, and many people have sweetener in them. I don't know what more I have to do to get you to let this go, but it's long past time you stop hamster-wheel-braining this issue and move on because you're harming your sway so so so much more than you realize.

You need to stop focusing on theory, which is only just that - THEORY - never been tested, just a supposition, in fact just a supposition of one researcher really - and do what has worked for most people, most of the time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And let me just say, for anyone else reading this thread - NONE of you should even know what your blood sugar is doing after having sweeteners or for any other reason. I do not want anyone testing their blood sugar, it tells you nothing, and indulging an obsession over meaningless details regarding swaying is by far and away the biggest predictor of getting sway opposites. People, you WILL ruin your sways if you start testing, monitoring, keeping track of all your various bodily functions, going down rabbit hole after rabbit hole of "researching" things that I have already spent years researching and either advise or disregard for extremely well-thought-out resons, instead of just doing what actually works for people (which is what I will tell you to do in the first place, of course).

DO NOT monitor your blood sugar levels, anyone. It's not allowed unless you are an actual diabetic.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies!

Kazzzz I drink it black but have flavoured coffee like snickerdoodle and Carmel crunch there are no sugars added to them but taste ok
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, how is everyone going?

I've been doing well, apart from horrendous morning sickness (which is just starting to clear up) and now the flu!

We had our 13 week scan today. I've posted some nub pics here but nobody's posting replies lol, would love anyone's feedback

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...cs-inside.html

I hope you're all managing the TTC process ok, it can be such a merry go round of emotions.

Lots of love,

Cookies Xx

8. Likes atomic sagebrush, onelittlewish liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice to hear you are doing ok Cookies22! I have no idea with ultrasounds but best of luck!!!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies, hope you are doing great. Cookies nice to hear from you . Hello Jazmin, sorry to hear AF showed up, Onelittlewish as well, I hope you get your bfp this cycle.

I'm back in the game . But I've been so busy the past few weeks that I don't know how many dpo I am. I was only able to dtd twice during the fertile week.

Good luck to everyone trying to get a bfp.

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookies22 View Post
    Hi ladies, how is everyone going?

I've been doing well, apart from horrendous morning sickness (which is just starting to clear up) and now the flu!

We had our 13 week scan today. I've posted some nub pics here but nobody's posting replies lol, would love anyone's feedback

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...cs-inside.html

I hope you're all managing the TTC process ok, it can be such a merry go round of emotions.

Lots of love,

Cookies Xx
    Looks like a txt book girl nub!! Congrats 👸

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefinalcountdown View Post
    Hey! With both my girls I would have coffee (lots- I would have decaf too) with LOADS of liquid stevia and vegan creamer (coconut/ almond sometimes sweetened or not). From what I read if you stay under 50 cals your body still registers as being in a “fasted” state so I tried to stay under 50 cals of creamer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow this was so helpful to read thank you.
    What is creamer? Is it just coconut/almond milk? I'll start having almond/cows milk in my morning coffee, i normally only have it in my coffees with meals. How many caffeine an decaf coffees would you have each day? Thats so interesting i was telling atomic how my friend has 2 girls no boys an different dads the only common things she did with both which are 7 years apart is that she ate like a sparrow which she always has done and with 1 she drank tons of caffeinated coffee and the other she only drank decaf but tons of it. I think these two things are the top 2 girl swaying things. She has low body fat because she's a bad eater she'll eat breakfast late an only light then have coffee for lunch then eat 2 more small meals for the day or 1 big take away dinner and she never eats alot often i like i do an she doesn't snack she probably has 6 coffees a day she has coffee as her snacks.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Treens that sounds yummy we don't have those here in NZ well not that I've seen anywhere. I mite need to look online. I just have a splash of almond milk or cows milk now an i don't count it in for the day.

Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast