Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic I've been having a splash of cows milk or almond milk in every coffee. I've given up thinking about milk in coffees an stopped doing sweeteners only because i just don't like them. I'm just trying to tell myself not to over think anything. Heaps of self talk an distracting myself lol. I'll get there, i am getting there. I have stopped counting things like a splash of milk or a tbsp of flour or even small cal things. I've stopped measuring an weighing things an I'm just estimating or using a tbsp or cup etc as you normally would. I'm trying to not care.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 1st, 2022 at 06:15 PM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Wow this was so helpful to read thank you.
    What is creamer? Is it just coconut/almond milk? I'll start having almond/cows milk in my morning coffee, i normally only have it in my coffees with meals. How many caffeine an decaf coffees would you have each day? Thats so interesting i was telling atomic how my friend has 2 girls no boys an different dads the only common things she did with both which are 7 years apart is that she ate like a sparrow which she always has done and with 1 she drank tons of caffeinated coffee and the other she only drank decaf but tons of it. I think these two things are the top 2 girl swaying things. She has low body fat because she's a bad eater she'll eat breakfast late an only light then have coffee for lunch then eat 2 more small meals for the day or 1 big take away dinner and she never eats alot often i like i do an she doesn't snack she probably has 6 coffees a day she has coffee as her snacks.
    Yes that sounds like she was doing pink friendly things! I would drink probably 1/4 c regular grinds and 1/4c decaf grinds in a whole pot then have half in the morning and half for “lunch” which would be a bunch of greens powders and supplements. I’d add tons of stevia and yes either almond milk or coconut milk but here they have vegan creamers that are non dairy and I’d use that. Then one big meal at the end of the day mostly salad/ veggies and carbs but not much protein. With my boy I was eating a lot of nuts/ avocado/ beans so I’m trying to duplicate some of that for my blue sway! And snacking seems to be a big blue trend. I’d never ever snack w my girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Thefinalcountdown
    What is one pot full? How many cups? We don't do pots of coffee lol we do do pots of tea here not sure if thats the same size it's about 6 cups (48 us ounces)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic I've been having a splash of cows milk or almond milk in every coffee. I've given up thinking about milk in coffees an stopped doing sweeteners only because i just don't like them. I'm just trying to tell myself not to over think anything. Heaps of self talk an distracting myself lol. I'll get there, i am getting there. I have stopped counting things like a splash of milk or a tbsp of flour or even small cal things. I've stopped measuring an weighing things an I'm just estimating or using a tbsp or cup etc as you normally would. I'm trying to not care.
    Giving up milk in coffee is overthinking, though. You can have some milk in the coffee. I personally wouldn't even count it unless you're having a significant amount.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Thefinalcountdown
    What is one pot full? How many cups? We don't do pots of coffee lol we do do pots of tea here not sure if thats the same size it's about 6 cups (48 us ounces)
    An American size pot can run anywhere from 6-10 cups. It varies depending on what size coffeemaker it is.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Giving up milk in coffee is overthinking, though. You can have some milk in the coffee. I personally wouldn't even count it unless you're having a significant amount.
    I ment I'm giving up on thinking about that splash of milk in my coffees and just having it so I'm actually having a little milk in every coffee now an telling myself its only a splash of milk not a meal lol. I'm also telling myself coffee is a great for pink swaying. I'm trying to enjoy the sway an let go of lots of different things.

Is it advised for an ocd pink swayer to not count the little things? It helps me be less ocd by not counting the little things i relax so much more. Also since dropping the fear of milk in my coffees I'm now having more coffees both caffeinated an non coffeinated so from only 2 cups a day to now about 5 which i think will help my sway since with my boys an basically my whole life I've only drank 1 cup a day.

I'm using decaf as a tool its a nice free hot drink that won't keep me up at night if i have it after dinner.

I'm trying to focus on whats GOOD for a girl sway instead of focusing on what's BAD for a girl sway or what sways BOY if you know what i mean. I'm trying to focus on the positive. It's working great for my ocd.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 2nd, 2022 at 10:38 PM.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder if most also have a little sweetner in these coffees, i brought some Stevia today just for the times that i need a little sweetness so i have it if needed since i don't trust the safety of artificial sweeteners

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ok great that's fantastic.

I advise ALL swayers not to worry about little things. It simply cannot come down to stuff like this, it makes absolutely no sense that it does, and time and again I see the people who are the most wound up about small details getting opposites.

As for the sweeteners, some have them, some don't. People have varying tastes. Some people don't even like sweets at all, or sweetened drinks, and others do.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Yummmy is it sweet at all? I'm going to see if i can find similar here in nz since things are taking weeks/months to be delivered anywhere atm

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast