Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    ok great that's fantastic.

I advise ALL swayers not to worry about little things. It simply cannot come down to stuff like this, it makes absolutely no sense that it does, and time and again I see the people who are the most wound up about small details getting opposites.

As for the sweeteners, some have them, some don't. People have varying tastes. Some people don't even like sweets at all, or sweetened drinks, and others do.
    Thanks for this, i don't count the small cals here an there even 1 pro or fat here an there once twice a day. I mean we're not counting the spash of milk in coffees an if its cows milk its probably 1 pro 1 fat 15cals. My spash of milk is probably 2 - 3 tbsps probably still to much but for me any less an i wouldn't like it my coffees already look like dish water lol but that's ok better then black coffee

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it does kind of im not sure if it is jus the smell that helps it smells so good!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a jar of good coffee today with natural caramel flavor and its nicer adds a flavour note

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got to come clean to someone lol i just had a blow out 8 cookies 4 oreos an 4 homemade ones basic cookies flavoured with cocoa they were only as big as oreos so not hige or anything. Gosh i feel bad now i couldn't help myself lately my want to quit has been getting stronger i miss all my junk food an my period still isn't back so i just think gosh it could be 6 months before it comes back. I've been dieting for more then 5 months now

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so yes it was white flour an white sugar cookies big no no but since it was right before i ate dinner its was with a meal and i added it all up an it was only a little over in fat so not terribly bad. Now to forget about it and carry on, I'm really tough on myself so this is good practice of letting go and carrying on i didn't destroy my sway, I'm doing good, i deserved that treat/cheat and i can do this. We all can do this.
    Just ideally not cheating with sugar on the pcos le lol i think sugar is my big boy swayer i even thought that waa the case with my last failed sway doing le eating sweets etc. I guess thats why I'm more harder on myself this time. I hope you're all doing well.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! In the same boat but my girl is only 11 months- no period. It’s good because the longer on the sway the better! Chin up! When you relax and get “over it” may just be when you get preggo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefinalcountdown View Post
    Hey! In the same boat but my girl is only 11 months- no period. It’s good because the longer on the sway the better! Chin up! When you relax and get “over it” may just be when you get preggo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah i agree we're not trying yet not till i get my period back because i plan to use clomid in my sway but i just don't know how long I'll be waiting some mums don't get their periods back till they have completely stopped breastfeeding even then it can take a couple weeks months after you stop

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Just got to come clean to someone lol i just had a blow out 8 cookies 4 oreos an 4 homemade ones basic cookies flavoured with cocoa they were only as big as oreos so not hige or anything. Gosh i feel bad now i couldn't help myself lately my want to quit has been getting stronger i miss all my junk food an my period still isn't back so i just think gosh it could be 6 months before it comes back. I've been dieting for more then 5 months now
    This is why cheats are not only allowed, they're mandatory. Sometimes you just need one. Just move on from here, its not a big deal.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok cool thanks i needed to hear that. I've been feeling like some home baking for a few weeks now so i guess it came to a head. I'll just carry on as you say.

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Thank you ladies!

Kazzzz I drink it black but have flavoured coffee like snickerdoodle and Carmel crunch there are no sugars added to them but taste ok
    How many coffees each day do you have and are they all black?

Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast