Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow just got my darkest opk since i conceived more then 2yrs ago so i took a Clearblue and got a flashing smiley getting closer.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Ok cool thanks i needed to hear that. I've been feeling like some home baking for a few weeks now so i guess it came to a head. I'll just carry on as you say.
    I’ve heard a metaphor that really resonates with me. If you forget to brush your teeth one day, you don’t stop brushing your teeth altogether and berate yourself as being such a failure for not brushing your teeth. You just brush them and get right back on track. If you cheat on the diet or don’t exercise, don’t let it make you fall off the wagon; just get back to it afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks that helps i have moved past it now thank goodness i think it just takes a few days back on track to feel confident again. Thank you
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 19th, 2022 at 03:47 AM.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Wow just got my darkest opk since i conceived more then 2yrs ago so i took a Clearblue and got a flashing smiley getting closer.
    any update??? May be getting close!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I've been testing once a day for like a month now lol since that one the other day I've had a few days of a bit darker ones nothing super close yet but definitely increasing a bit. I've had ewcm and cramps for like a week now its like my body is trying to ovulate. My baby has been waking during the night again just once over the last 4 nights so maybe that's delaying ovulation with the increase in breastfeeding. I'll test again today last night was the darkest and we bd last night anyway so won't be going again for at least a few nights I'll stick to the e4d just to be safe but once things get going I'll do the one attempt for a few months. It's more tricky not knowing were you are in your cycle or if your even in a cycle while breastfeeding. E4d is bd skip 2 nights then bd right? I won't bd e4d I'll just avoid bd over the next few nights just incase.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 19th, 2022 at 03:51 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's possible to have a couple "practice cycles" where your body gears up to O and doesn't. This happened to me once when breastfeeding, I would have sworn I was ovulating but then my period never came, and I wasn't pregnant. My doctor told me he saw that fairly often with breastfeeding. So have attempt and keep your fingers crossed this is the real deal.

When to have the e4d attempts is to some extent at your discretion. "e4d" just means to have regular unprotected sex just far enough apart to conceive with, but not so close that it starts being more than one attempt. So if you're just getting started with TTC, you might want to have your attempts in the "Monday/Friday" or "96 hour" pattern. I don't mean those days per se, or those specific number of hours, but that's how you count the days. That would be THREE days between attempts. It's lower odds of conception but better chances for pink, so when just getting started, it's a good option since you're not desperate to conceive right away.

Most of the people who use the e4d in the 72 hour pattern/Monday Thursday (that you're thinking of as 2 days between attempts) have been trying for a while. So they're ok with possibly lowering chances of pink to boost odds of conception.

So since you're only just getting rolling with your attempts, it makes some sense to me for you to start off with the 96 hour e4d and then see what happens. We can always revisit this later!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I usually have 1 or 2
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am back again 1 ovulated yesterday I believe we attempted yesterday and the day before and may do another tonight.

We would just over all love a healthy baby, a girl would be great but a boy would be just as loved ) I turn 42 next week and my little boy is now 11 months.

How is everyone else doing?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey treens
    I'm doing ok trying not to be to disheartened from everything an trying to NOT give up completely. I've past my practice or real ovulation now i believe and will take a pregnancy test on "8dpo" since i have heaps of cheapies. I kind of hope to get my period in 2wks so i can just know whats going on and also start clomid.

We'll be testing around the same time frame. Good luck i hope you get your BFP.

How does it actually work, say i had a fake ovulation then can i have a real ovulation days later or will it be in around 4wks time? Like a normal cycle. New to all this no postpartum period stuff.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 19th, 2022 at 04:03 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also my opks were getting darker then the darkest one was on Saturday so we dtd that night since then over the last 3 days all my opks are extremely light I've done 3 a day lol no more ewcm an my sex drive has been completely gone. The night we dtd was my last high libido, ewcm, cramps an soft cervix day plus last day of any type of decent line on my opk tests. Maybe i did catch the first egg. Time will tell guess.

Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast