Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kazzzz- It sounds like you did it at the best time to me. You can only do so much then just wait Best of luck to you. Try not to worry or think too hard about it. When the time is right the time will be right and you will get your perfect baby. Best of luck to you!!!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks treens I'm trying to just live my life an forget about swaying while still swaying lol i know everything i need to know now so just gotta go with the flow.

I'm not taking any folic acid how much should i be taking? I'm also breastfeeding.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 19th, 2022 at 06:12 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6dpo i think lol an just had some pink cm like normal white creamy cm tmi but it was pink in colour so maybe my period is going to start any day now. No cramps yet but woke up feeling post ovulation, its normal for me to wake up with a headache an sore shoulders, and neck for 1 or 2 days about half way between ovulation an period. Such a weird thing lol but before i had my last baby it happened every month so i do think i ovulated or maybe I'm just having some random high progesterone or something i aways put it down to progesterone anyway not really sure what causes it. I also waje up feeling hung over which I'm not. Anyone else get this around 6-8dpo
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 22nd, 2022 at 04:57 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    9days since dtd and bfn of frer this am still early i guess but i have a feeling i didn't ovulate which is ok because I'll wait till i get af an use clomid.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Hey treens
    I'm doing ok trying not to be to disheartened from everything an trying to NOT give up completely. I've past my practice or real ovulation now i believe and will take a pregnancy test on "8dpo" since i have heaps of cheapies. I kind of hope to get my period in 2wks so i can just know whats going on and also start clomid.

We'll be testing around the same time frame. Good luck i hope you get your BFP.

How does it actually work, say i had a fake ovulation then can i have a real ovulation days later or will it be in around 4wks time? Like a normal cycle. New to all this no postpartum period stuff.
    There's no rhyme or reason to it. Your body just sort of gears up as if it's going to ovulate, but doesn't. Then your symptoms will go away. You haven't ovulated so you're still in the follicular phase, then in a few days or weeks or months you'll gear up to ovulate again, and actually do it that time, OR you might have more practice cycles where you don't ovulate. No way to predict as it's different for everyone.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also my opks were getting darker then the darkest one was on Saturday so we dtd that night since then over the last 3 days all my opks are extremely light I've done 3 a day lol no more ewcm an my sex drive has been completely gone. The night we dtd was my last high libido, ewcm, cramps an soft cervix day plus last day of any type of decent line on my opk tests. Maybe i did catch the first egg. Time will tell guess.
    You can get a false positive in a practice cycle because the hormones are there, it's just that your body doesn't ovulate. Then the hormones/symptoms will diminish, the test goes to negative, and then it's just that your period doesn't arrive.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks treens I'm trying to just live my life an forget about swaying while still swaying lol i know everything i need to know now so just gotta go with the flow.

I'm not taking any folic acid how much should i be taking? I'm also breastfeeding.
    You should be taking at minimum 400 mcg daily for a safe and healthy pregnancy. When swaying, most of us take 1200-1600 mcg since we're eating more restrictive diets. But you do need to be taking at least 400 till your cycle returns.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6dpo i think lol an just had some pink cm like normal white creamy cm tmi but it was pink in colour so maybe my period is going to start any day now. No cramps yet but woke up feeling post ovulation, its normal for me to wake up with a headache an sore shoulders, and neck for 1 or 2 days about half way between ovulation an period. Such a weird thing lol but before i had my last baby it happened every month so i do think i ovulated or maybe I'm just having some random high progesterone or something i aways put it down to progesterone anyway not really sure what causes it. I also waje up feeling hung over which I'm not. Anyone else get this around 6-8dpo
    I definitely feel off my game in the luteal phase, not sure I can pin it down that specifically but about 50% of the months that pass, I feel unpleasant, borderline sick and miserable. Other months I feel fine, but I do know what you're talking about. I also get that shoulder/neck/headache only when I am about to get my period and often for the first day of my period, and I've read others having that too.

Just keep in mind that your hormones are "doing stuff" (as in rising/falling estrogen levels) even if you didn't actually ovulate, so sometimes it can mimic even if you didn't O.

9 DPO is early to test and keep in mind even if this is O we don't know where in the cycle you'd be.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg i just got a smiley on the Clearblue ovulation test the ones that are either a blank cycle or a smiley face no in between. I've been using them for the last 2 days because i ran out of cheapies. My cp is (show) i have mixed cm but definitely some globs of ewcm in there sorry tmi. No cramps which has me thinking its another faky lol frer was negative again this am.

I'm trying to decide do we have our 1 attempt or wait! Because i had heaps of cheats yesterday which is strange because the last time i had a big cheat day i got a close pos the next day and now day after another cheat day and i've got a pos maybe the extra sugar/fat/cals helps some of us ovulate makes sence since im heavily dieting for me personally it's heavily dieting. I don't know if i should wait so i can do our attempt with clomid an without the cheats the day before lol or just go for it an see what happens. If something helped me ovulate I'd say it was the sugar since i was craving it both of those cheat days or maybe fat, But i don't know. Interesting though.

Edit: I'm getting major cramps now so we'll see if it ends up being a real ovulation in a few weeks.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 27th, 2022 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Update

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would go ahead and have attempt, in case there are benefits from catching the first egg, but I can understand wanting to wait for the Clomid, too.

Just to clarify, that is not how ovulation works. A cheat one day cannot make you ovulate. The egg has to go through an entire period of development and that does not happen in one day. Most likely, you had less willpower since you were gearing up to O and cheated for that reason.

Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast