Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I would go ahead and have attempt, in case there are benefits from catching the first egg, but I can understand wanting to wait for the Clomid, too.

Just to clarify, that is not how ovulation works. A cheat one day cannot make you ovulate. The egg has to go through an entire period of development and that does not happen in one day. Most likely, you had less willpower since you were gearing up to O and cheated for that reason.
    Oh of course that totally makes sence. I'm worried about my ocd though and i was going to start my sertraline medication today to help with ocd an anxiety an do attempt in 4 weeks or when ever i ovulate next. Plus have clomid onboard an myo-inositol? I guess it comes down to what sways the most?

4 weeks of ocd medication plus clomid and myo-inositol or
    First ovulation postpartum?
    If i wait can i start using a little myo-inositol now? 1/4 tsp once daily?

Edit plus i can start some folic acid
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 28th, 2022 at 03:09 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just can't say what sways more. There's just no way for me to know that and it very possibly varies by person anyway, in any given month.

Yes, you can start the myoinositol now, but just be very careful since you were already eating fairly restrictively - it can contribute to messing up cycles, which would not be what we want since we're just getting it back again.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks i didn't have an attempt so hopefully still in for a good chance at having a girl.
    A friend of mine told me about a Facebook page that does swaying and the lady's on there believe diet doesn't sway at all, they mentioned your website and others as being old false info and that there is no science to back it up. They claim vaginal ph and girl/boy phases each month have lots of scientific evidence to back it up. I do 100% believe diet sways which bits where exactly i don't know but i believe in diet. Why do you think these woman are saying this? They claim 80% success an some say le failed them. They do O+12 rephresh sylk abstain cal/mag etc all that old stuff aswel as these (phases) the one thing you and them agree on is 1 attempt. I wonder if that's actually the 1 thing that even alone would get 80% success? What are your thoughts? I'm waiting for them to get back to me on what they see wrong with your sway techniques. 1 thing they did mention was skipping breakfast will only make your blood sugar spike and hold in to your first meal which makes no sense to me. Just wanted your opinion as this is a new group an is very popular i hope lots of woman don't fail because of that group but their sways aren't posted or what ever you know.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg!!!! I just saw a post on that fb group from a mum who followed all their advice an it failed the moderator said her sway wasn't perfect because get this she didn't use sylk during her attempt for f sake. That poor mum and her sway wasn't counted because it "wasn't perfect"

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Ok thanks i didn't have an attempt so hopefully still in for a good chance at having a girl.
    A friend of mine told me about a Facebook page that does swaying and the lady's on there believe diet doesn't sway at all, they mentioned your website and others as being old false info and that there is no science to back it up. They claim vaginal ph and girl/boy phases each month have lots of scientific evidence to back it up. I do 100% believe diet sways which bits where exactly i don't know but i believe in diet. Why do you think these woman are saying this? They claim 80% success an some say le failed them. They do O+12 rephresh sylk abstain cal/mag etc all that old stuff aswel as these (phases) the one thing you and them agree on is 1 attempt. I wonder if that's actually the 1 thing that even alone would get 80% success? What are your thoughts? I'm waiting for them to get back to me on what they see wrong with your sway techniques. 1 thing they did mention was skipping breakfast will only make your blood sugar spike and hold in to your first meal which makes no sense to me. Just wanted your opinion as this is a new group an is very popular i hope lots of woman don't fail because of that group but their sways aren't posted or what ever you know.
    Actually, they're the ones using old outdated info from the 1930's-1970's that has never worked at all, that the majority of people on this site have already gotten opposites with, and that has completely debunked information as its basis. Not only was this site the one that discovered one attempt to start with (it was all but certainly "borrowed" from us by the Babydust lady, and I have the timeline to prove that).

No, one attempt alone does not sway "80%". That isn't true and we know it, because when people began to do ONLY one attempt (as in they're in a hurry to sway, so don't do diet and exercise) it caused our success rates with one attempt to drop. The best sways have diet, exercise, one attempt, and Clomid or Femara if you can get them. NOTHING gets that high of results on its own.

I've gone into the lack of science to these old school claims at length here:

minerals: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

pH: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ph-pickle.html

timing in general: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html

O+12: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/try...9-no-12-a.html

Ions, moon phases, and all the rest of that gibberish: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...t=ion+insanity

In our results, we found that the jellies simply didn't work. The same number of people got boys and girls with and without them. We had a statistician calculate the inverses and they also found that not only jellies, but douches did not work and the same number of people got boys and girls with and without them. Cal-mag was proven in the Oxford study (the only study not done by someone selling a mineral diet for gender swaying), along with ALL nutrients, to sway blue, not pink.

As for the blood sugar spiking in the morning, this is actually true, because the body burns off stores to raise blood sugar in the morning so you can get up and get active WITHOUT having to eat first thing. But what these people choose not to understand is that it isn't measurable blood sugar that matters, but the act of your body burning off those stores that actually sways. your body doesn't LIKE having super low blood sugar, it immediately burns off stores of fat to raise blood sugar, and that's what sways, not some mystical low blood sugar level. We say "low blood sugar" simply as a short description of the actual process where your blood sugar drops and then your body burns off stores of fat to raise it. So it's entirely irrelevant if your blood sugar rises in the morning, that's expected. The point is that you force your body to burn off the stores rather than giving it a free source of carbs to do that with.

I can't take on the world or change it singlehandedly. The Internet is a big place and there are lots of people out there promoting all sorts of different ideas. I honestly don't care, even though I feel bad for the people who are told misinformation. I had to let all that go a long time ago because I am one person with two jobs and five children. There's no shortage of people who want to badmouth me online, but what are ya gonna do?? I can control this site and the people I am able to help, and everyone else simply has to go their own way.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg!!!! I just saw a post on that fb group from a mum who followed all their advice an it failed the moderator said her sway wasn't perfect because get this she didn't use sylk during her attempt for f sake. That poor mum and her sway wasn't counted because it "wasn't perfect"
    Yep. That's what all these sites do. They cherry pick their data to make their methods look effective, cutting out people who couldn't get pregnant doing all this crazy stuff, and also encouraging lying in sway results. The side effect of this is dishonest statistics. I have been told, by several people who actually did this, that they lied in their results to be included, that they actually added attempts, or dropped douching, etc etc because they didn't want to be criticized and embarrassed if they had an opposite. These types of results are simply not worth anything, if both the people collecting the results, and those reporting them, are not being forthright about that.

Honestly, I could do that too, as there are a LOT of people who didn't do things my way, even after I spent a long time begging and pleading with them to do that. I could make our results look a lot higher were I to do that. But I decided going into this, that I wanted people to have a REALISTIC expectation of what swaying could give, for a real person, in the real world, with a reasonable time to conception. So I include everyone in our results, always have, always will, and if our results appear lower than people who are lying, it really doesn't bother me in the slightest because I have seen too many people made too miserable by pursuing unattainable sways (in some cases ending up divorced and/or with no baby at all) to ever be on board with that.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A real response that i KNEW i would get from you your tough sometimes and I'm a little sensitive lol but your absolutely right and i know i can trust you because you like me leave no stone unturned. Before i read your reply I told another lady from your site who I'm Facebook friends with that i trust you and your research and i need to leave all the thinking and research up to you. Also one of the woman on that other fb page whos been an admin for years had a failed sway after doing a "perfect" sway and that has alot of people talking her ph was like a 4 and everything was ment to 100% sway girl and she got another boy she would probably benefit from the pcos after having 5 boys. I can't believe they say diet doesn't sway and has been disproven by science its laughable.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; August 3rd, 2022 at 12:12 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do have a few questions though so why do cal/mag have like 70% success in the stats? I've thought maybe because mag helps with ir and then the cal does nothing? Also why dp men with low sperm count sway girl? This has always puzzled me

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A real response that i KNEW i would get from you your tough sometimes and I'm a little sensitive lol but your absolutely right and i know i can trust you because you like me leave no stone unturned. Before i read your reply I told another lady from your site who I'm Facebook friends with that i trust you and your research and i need to leave all the thinking and research up to you. Also one of the woman on that other fb page whos been an admin for years had a failed sway after doing a "perfect" sway and that has alot of people talking her ph was like a 4 and everything was ment to 100% sway girl and she got another boy she would probably benefit from the pcos after having 5 boys. I can't believe they say diet doesn't sway and has been disproven by science its laughable.
    Yep, that's what I saw time and again on InGender. People who were swaying for literal years, doing so much, even doing things like putting magnets into their underwear and having their husbands wear 2 jock straps for months, who got boys anyway. Ladies who gained 80 lbs and ended up with high blood pressure from sodium and rotten teeth from no calcium intake for years, ending up with girls anyway. And then people who simply walked away from swaying totally, either after having wasted months on it and not conceiving, or because their husbands wouldn't agree, or because they had other stuff going on and they just couldn't do all those things. So many people could have been helped if only they'd been given the option of a reasonable approach to swaying instead of a bat-kaka insane one.

The super strict, absolutely insane swaying stuff just doesn't work for most people and by cherry picking their data, they eliminate all the people who couldn't get pregnant doing all that stuff from their results. It's just not a good way to help people with swaying, since you turn away the majority of people who need help and also wildly skew the results to make them look more effective, since they refuse to include anyone who couldn't conceive with everything (which is MOST PEOPLE.)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do have a few questions though so why do cal/mag have like 70% success in the stats? I've thought maybe because mag helps with ir and then the cal does nothing? Also why dp men with low sperm count sway girl? This has always puzzled me
    I actually have a long explanation of some of the limitations of our stats, and the cal-mag thing in depth here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...hts-stats.html

Note - much of my criticism of the stats is truer than ever as the person who was adding them up has moved on from the site, and the past couple years - years in which our results were stellar - has not been included in these numbers. Frankly, I don't care, because I think you guys put way too much stock into these completely unscientific numbers anyway and we have a big enough body of data to show that swaying is working. But it does make our results in our stats compilation lower than they actually are. Again, I'm ok with that as I'd rather you guys go into swaying with your eyes wide open, expecting lower results and having better success, vs. a fake, artificially inflated number that sets people up for heartbreak.

Just the short version for those who don't read links, first of all, our overall success rate is 70%, so things that don't work piggyback on those results, without surpassing them (things that really work get higher than the overall success of the site, or have in the past) Even things like magic spells and putting a spoon under the bed are in the 62-66% range, and they can't possibly do anything! Secondly, because cal-mag is something everyone has heard of, and it doesn't inhibit odds of conception, people continue taking it even if they don't conceive, so they are often less fertile than those who get pregnant more quickly, and have often had longer on diet than the average swayer. This can skew the results to make things look more successful than they really are, as opposed to things that are dropped very quickly (so the only people who conceive with them are highly fertile and may not have been on diet as long.) This is kind of hard to explain. But think of it this way - most people try abstain or daily release ONLY the first couple months. Some people immediately get pregnant with them, but most don't, and most drop them. This means that only the people who could get pregnant very fast are in the statistics for those things (and they may have been more fertile, or on diet less time, than those who dropped them) and this can alter the statistics since now we have two different groups of people doing different things in our results. With cal-mag, because they don't inhibit odds of conception, this means that people take them a long time, so even people who are less fertile/possibly more pink friendly, and are on diet longer, are equally represented in the stats, so it might make cal-mag look more pink friendly than it truly is. We just don't know and our statistics are incapable of revealing where the truth lies.

The past three years on this site (2019-2021), we've had the best results we ever had. The fewest people are taking cal-mag, and the most people are doing the alternate diet. So it simply cannot be that cal-mag is swaying pink, and it simply can't be that the alternate diet isn't working, it just does not make any sense given the good results.

Please don't overthink the insulin resistance any more. Just do what works for most people most of the time because the chasing down rabbitholes is something you are very prone to and something that is very bad for your sway.

We had statistics one of our members took from InGender (she actually went through the IG database and added up individually the results for cal-mag). Remember on IG, at least during that time, many people actually didn't do diet at all, simply "cut back on sodium" and take cal-mag - so it was a good test of what cal-mag supps were actually doing in the real world. The results she found proved that the cal-mag did absolutely nothing, and in fact was blue friendly. The Oxford study found the same thing - the women who ate the most calcium and magnesium rich foods had the most boys. Considering so many of us on here (myself included) got boys with the cal-mag, it's very easy for us to give up, but I certainly allow anyone who wants to take them, to take them if they want to, even tho I don't believe in them at all, getting all four of my boys with my hsuband and I having tons of dairy, my 3rd and 4th boy taking cal-mag-D supps, and then giving it all up to get my girl. But your sway your way, if you guys want to use them, just skip the Vit. D.

Re the low sperm count, we simply don't know. But not only has that been shown in studies (men in a wide variety of situations with lower sperm count have more daughters, there are quite a lot of studies to this effect), it's been true in our observations as well, with what I call an important minority. We have a significant chunk of my blue swayers (people who want boys, and have girls already) who have male-factor infertility of some sort. Their husbands either have very low sperm count, poor sperm health, or trouble having sex very often in comparison to the couples that have all boys. Plus, everything that has been said to sway pink, does cut down on sperm health or sperm count. So even though I can only speculate as to why, it's one of the more likely elements of swaying since there's just so much pointing this way.

Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast