Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah my partner has normal - high sperm count according to theat home test we did 2 years ago don't know how accurate that is. Maybe he needs to do cr before our attempt lower sperm numbers. Since he's 43 he can't do abstaining.

Also another admin just told me that she had a failed le sway and it was hard in her because she has ir so another mum who could of benefited from the pcos diet. You say le to them and they think one of two things 1 le white everything which it is but as you say being used less now and has less success then the pcos/alt/le diet or 2 le is to make you acid so they themselves have old outdated an incorrect info in their brains so of course they are going to think it doesn't work if i thought like them i wouldn't think it worked either. I had my fail on le an they are like well why are you doing it again, not many if any of them know about the pcos alternative diet I'm happy i came back because i believe i need the alt diet myself.

Side note I've had 2 sweet bingey type sugar attacks over the last 4 days sun an wed were I'm craving something so sweet that when i give in i cant stop and its making me feel terrible about my sway. I'm still sticking in limits apart from those 2 days. I think i did ovulate 7 days ago and that would explain the cravings i normally get them post ovulation a few times. We'll see over the next wk or so if i get my af. Also should i up my servings of myo inositol? I'm only breastfeeding twice in 24hrs more of a comfort to sleep thing since my son is 17m old.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Swaying isn't 100%, and people get out of it what they put into it, so someone claiming they had an opposite on LE Diet doesn't mean anything about what works for YOU. I encounter people regularly who will say "but I did LE Diet" and find out that they did this based on what someone told them online, that wasn't LE Diet at all. Either it is some sort of terrible starvation diet where they're eating nothing, or it's more like an Ingender Diet, or a combination between the two. Again, I can't control the world, and people are going to make all sorts of claims about this and that. It is what it is. I know plenty of people who will swear things like "but keto diets don't work" etc and you find out they're not doing keto diet at all, so it's just one of those things that happens when it comes to diets.

People assume that if they had an opposite that means swaying can't work, or a particular KIND of swaying can't work, but that's just not logical. If something is even 80% effective (and when it comes to swaying that's unknown, but we use that as a theoretical upper window on results) there would still be 20% opposites, but a person would be ill served by then switching over to something that didn't work at all! And many people are very blue friendly to start with, so they may be going from 80% theoretically likely to have a boy, to even just 50-50 and that's a huge improvement, but they'd see it as a failure because there's no guarantee. But swaying simply cannot be a guarantee, and that's why you have to look at the overall results instead of just one person here or there. Because you don't know how they swayed, and you don't know if they didn't have a great sway and then the cards just didn't go their way, that's all.

Above all else, I think you guys should first and foremost do what makes sense to you, and if that is what another person online is telling you, that's totally cool, and I hope it works for everyone.

Yep absolutely that's the time many people crave sweets. It's ok to have a cheat at that time. If you treat it as something you can have whenever, instead of some big forbidden thing you're doing, you'll actually find it's easier to stop. If you want a cookie one day, that's totally fine. If you want a doughnut the next day, no worries. Even if you were cheating with sweets on the daily, that would still be better than trying to "be good" only to end up having big blowouts where you eat a dozen doughnuts and a pack of cookies and then 400 other things besides.

I don't think you should tinker with your myoinositol dose. I think for you, your best approach will be to pick a lane and go with it and keep swaying out of your head as much as possible. The more you dwell on details, it just feeds the control freakishness so let's just stick with what you're doing. You haven't been diagnosed with PCOS anyway, you're thin, and I don't want to chance messing up your cycle anyway, which too much myoinositol can definitely do.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool thanks I am i think officially cd1 had some light spotting/bleeding last night 10pm this morning its still very light. I normally get my af hard an fast. Is this common first postpartum af? I'm still just taking 1/4 tsp myo-inositol daily so shouldn't be that. Now do i start clomid on cd3 and mark today as cd1 even though its light? I think it should pick up today an get heavier but then again its a breastfeeding af so I'm in unfamiliar territory. My cravings have stopped so that's a good thing.

Also i feel like this time swaying has broke me lol like i feel like i don't care anymore, I've stopped writing things down an if i do randomly here or there its a quick scribble. I've got the gist of what/how much i can eat an I'm just not worrying about the sway anymore. I feel like its a sway breakthrough I've given in not just in the sway but in my home life too i don't care about every little thing like i use to. I feel like everything is bigger then me and I'm only 1 person i feel like I've surrender. I've been fighting a losing battle my whole life now I'm just arr i don't care. I've become lazy an careless at home the house gets messy, dinner is 2 min noodles more often and i feel like the kids have taken over lol i just hide in room as much as possible to avoid responsibility now lol oh my gosh that sounds so bad and so funny at the same time. I definitely have a new personality. I'm more like my partner lazy, careless, an try avoid responsibility. I'm laughing right now i have changed so much now instead of me just doing something automatically i say to my partner with my feet up on the coffee table can't you do. I feel like I've slumped down to his level and i put way more workload on him now. Feels great. I'm on holiday from myself first time in my life. With 1 or 2 kids i could control and run the family but now with 3 kids i'm out of my depth an I've given in.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; August 5th, 2022 at 07:58 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I only used 1 tampon today so not sure if its like a proper cd1 but wouldn't call it spotting definitely a light flow. Now 8pm cd1 don't know what to expect tomorrow such a weird experience like could this be as heavy as it gets then it dry up in a day or two? Also that was roughly 7-10 lp hopefully that doesn’t continue an prevent pregnancy. Anyway i guess I'll start the clomid in 2 days and just go with it?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So after my last message at 8pm heavy flow started an i filled another tampon before midnight sorry tmi some people reading. Atomic would today be cd1 or yesterday? Yesterday was light flow, heavly flow started 8pm last night. It's just so i know when yo start clomid thats all

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    So after my last message at 8pm heavy flow started an i filled another tampon before midnight sorry tmi some people reading. Atomic would today be cd1 or yesterday? Yesterday was light flow, heavly flow started 8pm last night. It's just so i know when yo start clomid thats all
    It doesn't matter really, but I'd call it the day of heavy flow. The Clomid is more forgiving than people realize.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can clomid make your ovulation late or early? When would i start testing with opk? I'm getting nervous now lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it absolutely can change your O day.

Start testing the 4th day after your last dose. You can get false positives on OPK up to 3 days after taking Clomid, and you won't O till at the earliest 5 days after your last dose, so by testing the 4th day you'll get in on the surge if you O 5 days after, and you won't get the false positives.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thank you.
    You know how vegetable oil is good for a girl sway well on the back of my vegetable oil it says soya bean oil and canola, should i stick to just my plan canola oil since I'm on the pcos I should avoid soy?
    Just looked online

These are high omega 6
    Sunflower oil
    Soy bean oil
    Corn oil
    Cotton seed

Canola oil is half as much omega 6 as these oils. Are any of these oils more boy friendly for any other reason? Or can i use any of these (alot) i want to make a big jar of creamy homemade dressing which at the moment is were most of my fat is coming from so will be cheaper to make it at home. I'm putting heaps of dressing on my meals (within limits) Just wondering which oil would be more girl friendly for my homemade dressing. Thanks atomic.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; August 8th, 2022 at 09:22 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All those oils are fine, use any of them you want. I am not going to analyze these oils as we don't know what matters for swaying and no one's sway ever came down this oil vs. that oil. Any vegetable based, non-super healthy (like, most avoid olive oil) oil is fine.

Canola oil was extra pink friendly for other reasons aside from the Omega 6 dating back to InGender.

Pick whichever oil works for you or mix and match them.

Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast