Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic thanks I'm not worried just thought i had to avoid soya beans/soy. Cool I'll just avoid olive oil which I've already been doing since i got my boys using it daily.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soy oil is not soybeans or soy foods. It's pure fat just derived from the soybean with all other chemistry removed from it. Soy oil has none of the micronutrients in soy foods, and it does not have the soy protein. It's the soy proteins and isoflavones we are wanting to avoid. Soy oil has none of that in it so it's fine.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh fantastic my favourite dressing is soya bean oil based. Whats your take on cholesterol and or seasons swaying?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure what you mean by cholesterol - you mean personal cholesterol levels or eating foods with cholesterol in them?

The old school claims about seasons and "ions" are nonsense. There is a slight bump that's been observed in some studies where there are slightly more girls conceived in the spring and slightly more boys conceived in the fall that possibly has some science to it. But it's minor and completely possible to overcome that easily with swaying. I got my girl in the alleged boy months.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks i mean woman with say moderate or high cholesterol would that naturally sway boy? Also my dressing which is a ranch one has 3 grams of sugar pr serve i know you say sugar in things is ok but that alot of woman swaying girl eat ranch due to it being low sugar. Is that level of sugar ok 4-6 serves a day? I'm eating mostly dressing as my fat. Thanks again

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also so sorry for taking over the tww tread you can delete it all if you want. I'm just wondering also if your still advising woman to take fiber supplements for a girl sway or not proving very effective anymore? I've been using it but would happily drop it to simplify my sway

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Again sorry last question is it ok that I'm on drinkng lots of coffee when on pcos? It says no caffeine or to avoid it

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Ok thanks i mean woman with say moderate or high cholesterol would that naturally sway boy? Also my dressing which is a ranch one has 3 grams of sugar pr serve i know you say sugar in things is ok but that alot of woman swaying girl eat ranch due to it being low sugar. Is that level of sugar ok 4-6 serves a day? I'm eating mostly dressing as my fat. Thanks again
    The theory would be higher cholesterol might sway blue, but we honestly don't know that. I wonder if, for some people, starting off with high cholesterol and then lowering it thru diet and weight loss might be EASIER than a person who already had normal cholesterol and had boys despite that. But lowering cholesterol thru diet isn't easy, unless a person has a fair amount of weight to spare.

FWIW I have good cholesterol and have boys. I have had some blue swayers with high cholesterol who had all girls. So.

As already mentioned in your other thread, sugar in most sauces is fine. When we say "avoid sugar" on the alternate PCOS-type LE Diet, we are talking about sugar in cakes, cookies, candy, and sugar added to drinks, that sort of thing. Not sugars in sauces which you should not be counting or thinking about. Yeah, if you CAN choose salad dressings like ranch which aren't the super sweet ones like French or 1000 Island, that's great, but beyond that please don't worry about sugar in sauces.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also so sorry for taking over the tww tread you can delete it all if you want. I'm just wondering also if your still advising woman to take fiber supplements for a girl sway or not proving very effective anymore? I've been using it but would happily drop it to simplify my sway
    I recommend fiber for some people and not others, and I have many other people give it up after a while if they lost too much weight or if their ovulation stops. I can't give a blanket recommendation like that.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Again sorry last question is it ok that I'm on drinkng lots of coffee when on pcos? It says no caffeine or to avoid it
    Yes, coffee is fine on the alternate diet. "Don't have caffeine" is standard advice for PCOSers but a) it's probably not good advice to start with b) if a person changes their diet with PCOS, there was never any need to give up caffeine/coffee anyway and c) you are not on the diet because you have PCOS, you're on it because you had an opposite on the other sway diet. I would not have told you to have coffee, discussed coffee with you at length in the past, if I did not intend for you to have coffee.

I really, once again, must point out that the number one, by far and away, the biggest predictor of sways that don't work out are people who are too control freakish and detail oriented about their sways, worrying about things that do not need to be even thought about, asking me the same question again and again, etc. I think you need to just set up a plan and roll with it.

Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast