Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all!
    I am in the 2ww anyone else? I never did get a positive lines this month and didn't have much ewcm.

We did it CD 9,13,14 I normally have a 27-29 day cycle but im not sure this month, this is my first after our loss.

I really am unsure about this cycle but we will see I am now CD18. I wont test until we are late.

Wishing you all the best of luck!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Edited to add: Anyone reading this thread in the future who finds my reply here to be bizarre, over the top, or extreme, I refer you to a small sliver of the backstory here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...plus-more.html

For whatever reason, Kazzz, probably because I have no life outside of gender swaying and scrubbing toilets, I can often remember people's posts better than they can themselves. I also take copious notes as I work with people - even in the free forums - so I can keep everyone straight. I'm not infallible but yes, I did actually remember the timeline for your sway and what happened when.

Please stop arguing with me about this. All you're doing is undermining your own sway. I am not going to change my mind about why your cycle was delayed, because I've seen the exact same thing happen to gobs of other people. People who were, in fact, in the exact same situation as you, their cycle had not returned for a while just because of breastfeeding and then it came back and once they started swaying, it went away again.
    Matter of fact, I am one of those people, between my 3rd and 4th boy, my cycle came back and then went away, so this is something that I've been tracking for fourteen years and thousands of sways. Many people don't have their cycles come back for a while with nursing even when not doing a sway diet, and those people are absolutely, totally, completely more likely to then see their cycle disrupted again once they start swaying. All these things - diet, exercise, supplements, breastfeeding, your overall weight, and several other things besides work in concert together and so the more of them you do, the more likely your cycle is to get messed up. It is absolutely the case that someone who isn't seeing their cycle come back from breastfeeding when not dieting will be more likely to see disruptions with a sway diet + breastfeeding because they've already got something working against them.

Again, you're welcome to have your opinion, this back and forth needs to stop now. NOW. For the sake of all the people reading this, for your sake so your sway succeeds, and for my sake because I simply don't deserve this business of going over the same thing again and again. I understand you have anxiety and I know it sucks, but I have given you my answer and it's not changing. Any more replies on this matter will be deleted because there is no more thorough of an answer I can give you. I completely know what is going on and have a different opinion than you do. End of story.

Now, if there are these women on here, who think I'm just so full of crap all the time and yet still keep hanging out here, I would suggest they come out of the woodwork. I'm tired of having hints dropped about these mysterious women who seem to be happily using my time and effort and nuthinbutpink's financial and time investment to create this site to begin with, helping the vast majority of people entirely for free, only to be going around badmouthing it all, and lying about our success rates when they're higher than ever.

Anyone?? Anyone??? If you're out there, I'd love to hear from you. Happy to answer all your questions, a lot more politely than I'm being right now, to direct you towards our stats, happy to provide you with names of actual people you can really talk to about whether their sway worked or not. I'm even willing to discuss these things with you privately (email me at atomicsagebrush@gmail.com) if you don't want to do it in public. HOWEVER, I don't want to be getting any more references - either here on the forums or by email, to people talking smack about me. That's part of being online unfortunately and I honestly don't care, but it's not going to make me change my mind any to be told that. No one, no matter how thick of skin they have, likes to hear about people talking about them behind their backs, and so since it won't accomplish making me change my mind, I don't want to hear about it.

Yes, the promethazine is ok for your sway because it's an antihistamine,but it isn't ok in pregnancy. Be sure you are not having both the promethazine and alcohol as they have aa strong interaction together. It seemed to be a bit of a gray area for TTC - did your doc know that you are actively trying right now? And for breastfeeding, it's probably ok but just keep an eye on your baby to make sure he's not being made drowsy from it - and again, do NOT NOT NOT mix it with alcohol.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; November 20th, 2022 at 03:51 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes treens, Prayingforpink20 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Hi all!
    I am in the 2ww anyone else? I never did get a positive lines this month and didn't have much ewcm.

We did it CD 9,13,14 I normally have a 27-29 day cycle but im not sure this month, this is my first after our loss.

I really am unsure about this cycle but we will see I am now CD18. I wont test until we are late.

Wishing you all the best of luck!
    Treens, just be sure to keep an eye out in case you ovulate later than you expect!! It is very possible, the cycle after a loss, to have a delayed ovulation. You may not have had much EWCM and no double lines because you haven't ovulated yet! So I would definitely be on the lookout and even consider going to e4d so you don 't miss the month if O is late!

I love your positivity! So much appreciated, FXFXFX for BFP this month!

5. Likes treens liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    For whatever reason, Kazzz, probably because I have no life outside of gender swaying and scrubbing toilets, I can often remember people's posts better than they can themselves. I also take copious notes as I work with people - even in the free forums - so I can keep everyone straight. I'm not infallible but yes, I did actually remember the timeline for your sway and what happened when.

Please stop arguing with me about this. All you're doing is undermining your own sway. I am not going to change my mind about why your cycle was delayed, because I've seen the exact same thing happen to gobs of other people. People who were, in fact, in the exact same situation as you, their cycle had not returned for a while just because of breastfeeding and then it came back and once they started swaying, it went away again.
    Matter of fact, I am one of those people, between my 3rd and 4th boy, my cycle came back and then went away, so this is something that I've been tracking for fourteen years and thousands of sways. Many people don't have their cycles come back for a while with nursing even when not doing a sway diet, and those people are absolutely, totally, completely more likely to then see their cycle disrupted again once they start swaying. All these things - diet, exercise, supplements, breastfeeding, your overall weight, and several other things besides work in concert together and so the more of them you do, the more likely your cycle is to get messed up. It is absolutely the case that someone who isn't seeing their cycle come back from breastfeeding when not dieting will be more likely to see disruptions with a sway diet + breastfeeding because they've already got something working against them.

Again, you're welcome to have your opinion, this back and forth needs to stop now. NOW. For the sake of all the people reading this, for your sake so your sway succeeds, and for my sake because I simply don't deserve this business of going over the same thing again and again. I understand you have anxiety and I know it sucks, but I have given you my answer and it's not changing. Any more replies on this matter will be deleted because there is no more thorough of an answer I can give you. I completely know what is going on and have a different opinion than you do. End of story.

Now, if there are these women on here, who think I'm just so full of crap all the time and yet still keep hanging out here, I would suggest they come out of the woodwork. I'm tired of having hints dropped about these mysterious women who seem to be happily using my time and effort and nuthinbutpink's financial and time investment to create this site to begin with, helping the vast majority of people entirely for free, only to be going around badmouthing it all, and lying about our success rates when they're higher than ever.

Anyone?? Anyone??? If you're out there, I'd love to hear from you. Happy to answer all your questions, a lot more politely than I'm being right now, to direct you towards our stats, happy to provide you with names of actual people you can really talk to about whether their sway worked or not. I'm even willing to discuss these things with you privately (email me at atomicsagebrush@gmail.com) if you don't want to do it in public. HOWEVER, I don't want to be getting any more references - either here on the forums or by email, to people talking smack about me. That's part of being online unfortunately and I honestly don't care, but it's not going to make me change my mind any to be told that. No one, no matter how thick of skin they have, likes to hear about people talking about them behind their backs, and so since it won't accomplish making me change my mind, I don't want to hear about it.

Yes, the promethazine is ok for your sway because it's an antihistamine,but it isn't ok in pregnancy. Be sure you are not having both the promethazine and alcohol as they have aa strong interaction together. It seemed to be a bit of a gray area for TTC - did your doc know that you are actively trying right now? And for breastfeeding, it's probably ok but just keep an eye on your baby to make sure he's not being made drowsy from it - and again, do NOT NOT NOT mix it with alcohol.
    Too much added stress for me. I'm only telling you the truth I believe in you and some don't as much as I do and also I'm agreeing with you on the swaying an cycle stuff. This wasn't an to me isn't an argument all a bit shocking. What more do you want from me. I believe you.

Good luck treens and everyone else swaying, I'm gonna take a break swaying for 8 months has taken a toll on my mental wellbeing more then I've ever experienced in my life.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; November 18th, 2022 at 02:41 PM.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good morning!

We did an extra attempt last night jus in case ) Thank you for your advice atomic, I really appreciate it!

Kazzz best of luck to you! I think a break would be a good idea. Sometimes the best things happen when you are not planning.
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Good morning!

We did an extra attempt last night jus in case ) Thank you for your advice atomic, I really appreciate it!

Kazzz best of luck to you! I think a break would be a good idea. Sometimes the best things happen when you are not planning.
    Thanks thats what I'm feeling too treens so thank you for that advice/confirmation.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; November 18th, 2022 at 06:31 PM.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

thank you atomic.

treens - I am in 2ww. i am thinking i ovulated on cd15 . today cd21. I am trying not to watch any symptoms and will wait until AF due to do any test. dpo 6 only if i did ovulate on cd15 .
    when is ur AF due date?

DH had busy week at work and he had to do overtime works so i was a bit worried if that will impact sperm quality.. sway etc as he looked a bit stressed. we attempted anyway.. as we couldn’t try for the past few months .. we thought not to delay anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jazmin; November 19th, 2022 at 08:23 PM.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!!! Don't worry about his sperm quality, focus on that which is in your control!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you. hoping this is our month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi jazmine! So nice to have someone here! I am due for AF November 28 when is yours?

I hope this month is your month!

17. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast