Page 40 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sorry to hear that. How many months of 1 attempt have you done so far? This is my 3rd month if I don't get bfp this time I'll switch to e4d next cycle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We got pregnant after 4 months of trying we were due in April with a little girl. This was my first attempt after our loss at the end of September. Best of luck to you
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

3. Likes atomic sagebrush, dtwiddy13 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    atomic

last month my cycle was 25 days, the month before 26, month before that 28..
    this cycle today 30 af not here.. it used to be 28/29 days cycle spot on. why do you think its keep changing? is it something to do with hormonal imbalance? or these many differences is ok even if it wasn’t like that before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's not a sign of anything amiss. That is very normal - people just have that type of natural variation. Anything from a 21 day cycle to a 35 day cycle is normal, and it's also normal to have different lengths any given month. I know it's weird when you've had a perfectly regular cycle then it shifts, but that happens to women all the time for no known reason and with no downside.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tested today and its bfn. it is AF tricking me by delaying it. little disappointed but worried about gain weight as i am swaying for boy

kazz oh ok. wish you the best with attempts. fx for this cycle for you.

Treens.. will be joining you soon. sorry about your loss. you will get ur bfp soon.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you've ovulated late, you may be late to get a positive pregnancy test too.

Just focus on eating the healthier options and skipping things that have empty cals - you got this!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

AF is here yesterday. I couldn’t login yesterday to the site for some reason. there was some error.

yes- thank you atomic. I need to cut down little bit more carbs. what are empty carbs you would say? what is good carbs?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sugar and sugary treats, white bread, white rice, pasta in excess particularly when it's not a healthy type of pasta dish (like boxed mac and cheese), highly refined cereal like Rice Krispies or Corn Flakes, very high carb fruit like bananas and dates, fruit juice, dried fruit are all good things to avoid if you're gaining weight on the HE Diet. Alcohol is another thing that is easy to give up to save on some empty calories. Some people even need to give up on potatoes, but most don't - there is usually a LOT of room to cut back on sugar and white flour carbs before you need to worry about potatoes. However, if you're eating a lot of things like chips, those need to go. I know some people claim they sway, but they don't. They're just pure carbs with no nutrition - empty carbs.

Good carbs are things that are slower to digest, with higher fiber in them. Fresh fruits and vegetables (other than bananas, juice, and dry fruit), whole grain bread, brown rice, nuts. Pasta is a little bit of a gray area. While they do have whole grain pasta, it is not very good tasting for many people, and as long as you're eating regular pasta in moderation and in healthy ways (like I mentioned, not things like boxed mac and cheese, or very low in protein pasta meals) then usually you can get by with it.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Sugar and sugary treats, white bread, white rice, pasta in excess particularly when it's not a healthy type of pasta dish (like boxed mac and cheese), highly refined cereal like Rice Krispies or Corn Flakes, very high carb fruit like bananas and dates, fruit juice, dried fruit are all good things to avoid if you're gaining weight on the HE Diet. Alcohol is another thing that is easy to give up to save on some empty calories. Some people even need to give up on potatoes, but most don't - there is usually a LOT of room to cut back on sugar and white flour carbs before you need to worry about potatoes. However, if you're eating a lot of things like chips, those need to go. I know some people claim they sway, but they don't. They're just pure carbs with no nutrition - empty carbs.

Good carbs are things that are slower to digest, with higher fiber in them. Fresh fruits and vegetables (other than bananas, juice, and dry fruit), whole grain bread, brown rice, nuts. Pasta is a little bit of a gray area. While they do have whole grain pasta, it is not very good tasting for many people, and as long as you're eating regular pasta in moderation and in healthy ways (like I mentioned, not things like boxed mac and cheese, or very low in protein pasta meals) then usually you can get by with it.
    Thank you atomic. I think the only i eat here and there in bad carbs.. is sugary treats. I will definitely watch more not to gain anymore.

Also will watch on white flour carb though I have reduced it.

otherwise I mostly eat broken wheat / quinoa / brown rice and sometimes wholemeal bread.. either with chicken meat or fish and vegg.
    bf i include egg mushroom etc sometimes a quick sandwich.. milk strong tea in the morning and a black tea in the evening..

hoping bfp for next cycle

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Thank you atomic. I think the only i eat here and there in bad carbs.. is sugary treats. I will definitely watch more not to gain anymore.

Also will watch on white flour carb though I have reduced it.

otherwise I mostly eat broken wheat / quinoa / brown rice and sometimes wholemeal bread.. either with chicken meat or fish and vegg.
    bf i include egg mushroom etc sometimes a quick sandwich.. milk strong tea in the morning and a black tea in the evening..

hoping bfp for next cycle

Sounds like my girl sway diet minus the tea lol

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5 DPO here anyone in the TWW?

The whole family got covid during our trip last month, luckily the symptoms were mild and we had very quick recovery. The only thing is that I got my period 2 days earlier (my LP went from 13 days to 11 days) or I ovulated two days earlier? Can covid mess up your cycle?

Timing wasn't too good this time, tried to aim at O-2 and early O but got a surprise positive and ended up with O-3 and O-1 (because tried again on O but didn't work). The next day my temp spiked so fingers crossed for this cycle but not very hopeful...
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Page 40 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast