Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Sounds like my girl sway diet minus the tea lol
    It is very important for blue swayers to have confidence in their sways. Any attempt to undermine the confidence of a blue swayer because you're bored, because you don't like me, because you're feeling anxious, any or all of the above, will not be tolerated. Honest questions and concerns, I will happily spend hours answering. Questions that are not being asked in good faith, not so much.

Making a person doubt their sway - any person, let alone someone who is ostensibly your friend - for your own purposes is very unkind. While you and I have had our differences, you have never struck me as a deliberately unkind person, and seeing this makes me very sad for you. I hope you take a step back and think on this, because this does not to me seem like the behavior of someone who is feeling very happy inside.

Now, since the question is on the table, and the doubts have been created, I will answer to the best of my ability.

The limits are different. Foods in and of themselves do not sway. We do a lot of things differently between the LE, the alternate LE, and the HE Diets. So a person can eat a set of foods on any of these diets that are the same FOODS, but different LIMITS.

In addition, it matters what a person was eating BEFORE. A very light eater just by their nature may increase their eating quite a lot and still fall into what for others, might seem like the upper limits of LE Diet. But it is still going to be blue friendly for that person, because they've eaten so much more than they did in the past.

Blue swayers are also taking high nutrient supplements that pink swayers are not taking, and are eating in very different eating patterns, 3 meals a day and as many as five snacks a day. There is difference in exercise patterns too between LE and HE. There are absolutely tons of differences between LE, alt. LE, and HE Diets and just because people are eating some of the same foods on the different diets, it doesn't mean in any way, shape or form that these people are eating the same diets.

To give a concrete example for anyone who is still confused:

Basic LE:

1500-1800 cals for most, could be as little as 1200 or as high as 2000
    30-60 g fat
    40-50 g protein
    Not taking any additional supplements beyond folic acid/folate and fiber for most people
    Skipping breakfast, avoiding snacks

Skim dairy and fat free foods are allowed for those who want them, as are white carbs and sugar within the limits.

On the alternate LE Diet which is what Kazzz is following:
    1500-1800 cals, could be as little as 1200 or as high as 2000
    50-60 g protein and fat
    Not taking any additional supplements beyond folic acid/folate and fiber for most people
    Skipping breakfast, avoiding snacks

Whole grain carbs are preferred, limited to no sugary treats, full fat dairy only.

On both forms of LE, we err on the side of getting most of our fat and protein from vegetable based sources and try to avoid highly fortified foods like breakfast cereal. And most people lose at least some weight and do cardio exercise.

HE Dieters:

2000 calories or more, for most. A very few people only go as high as 1800 or have to reduce to that level if they gain a lot of weight quickly.
    70+ g protein and more is better, especially animal protein
    As much healthy and saturated (especially animal based) fat as they can
    They eat breakfast and regular meals plus snacks, most of which have both protein and calories in them
    They avoid skim dairy, chemical-laden foods like bacon and artificial sweeteners, and fat free "Frankenfoods" as much as possible. Milk replacers and highly processed transfats and Omega 6 fats like canola oil are limited as well.

They take many high nutrient supplements and eat fortified foods like breakfast cereals.
    They do a more moderate exercise level including weight training.
    Most people gain at least a bit of weight.

Now, since the diets + exercise are so very different from one another, the existence of quinoa or any other food in ANY of these diets is fully allowed, and has nothing to do with the outcome. Magic foods are not real and no one should EVER doubt the outcome of their sway because they're eating certain foods that other swayers are eating or are not eating. If you are in the limits for whichever diet you're following, you are doing exactly what you need to be doing. Let the magic foods go - they simply do not work!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes Nowmarriedgirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    5 DPO here anyone in the TWW?

The whole family got covid during our trip last month, luckily the symptoms were mild and we had very quick recovery. The only thing is that I got my period 2 days earlier (my LP went from 13 days to 11 days) or I ovulated two days earlier? Can covid mess up your cycle?

Timing wasn't too good this time, tried to aim at O-2 and early O but got a surprise positive and ended up with O-3 and O-1 (because tried again on O but didn't work). The next day my temp spiked so fingers crossed for this cycle but not very hopeful...
    Yes absolutely Covid can mess up the cycle! Lots of people had weird cycles during/after having Covid. It can be EITHER an earlier period or an early ovulation. Keep in mind that your period tells you what happened last month, not this one, this is a whole new month.

I'm so glad to hear you guys had it light with Covid. We had very easy cases too at the start of the year, and I hope and pray that for everyone! I found my period was heavy for a few cycles after that and my cycle was a little shorter than normal, and it resolved over time. Keep me posted on that (fine to email me privately if you prefer) as that is how I'm learning how Covid is affecting you guys.

We honestly don't know when you ovulated so it may be that you did have the O-2 and O timing. O-3 and O-1 is still good. FXFXFX!!!

4. Thanks onelittlewish thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Shoot sorry Jazmin I thought you were girl swaying like me but yes our limits will be so different an everything else too i think lots of cardio, 1 attempt, skipping breakfast, and no snacking is really good for a girl which your not doing. Gosh so much goes into it when you really think about it. Good luck with your boy sway Jasmine you can have all of my boy dust, I'm completely finished it lol

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes absolutely Covid can mess up the cycle! Lots of people had weird cycles during/after having Covid. It can be EITHER an earlier period or an early ovulation. Keep in mind that your period tells you what happened last month, not this one, this is a whole new month.

I'm so glad to hear you guys had it light with Covid. We had very easy cases too at the start of the year, and I hope and pray that for everyone! I found my period was heavy for a few cycles after that and my cycle was a little shorter than normal, and it resolved over time. Keep me posted on that (fine to email me privately if you prefer) as that is how I'm learning how Covid is affecting you guys.

We honestly don't know when you ovulated so it may be that you did have the O-2 and O timing. O-3 and O-1 is still good. FXFXFX!!!
    The biggest difference for me was that I normally have max 7 days period with day 6-7 being light spotting but usually day 7 i'm pretty clean already. This time, I spotted till day 9. And the shorter cycle of course.

Thank you I hope so too! 7 DPO today just the terrible terrible gas is killing me
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh gosh the terrible gas can be an early pregnancy sign!!! FXFXFX!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

I’m swaying girl and in the tww!!! Yahoo! 7dpo today and just got over a gastro spewing bug. Felt so nauseous and thought this can not be pregnancy already. Lol. My previous cycles were 27 days then 26 days, (before swaying were 30-32 days long but swaying has made them long and short) , ovulation around cd15, so expected the same this month , kept testing and opks would surge then lower, again and again until I finally got positive opk around day cd24!! So technically I’m not sure when AF is even due as cycles are all over the place. I bd cd 21 then didn’t get another chance to so it might have been too far out to conceive but only time will tell!!!! Send me pregnant and pink vibes ladies! dying to take a test but also hesitant as I don’t want to be disappointed so waiting for af to show or not …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nowmarriedgirl; December 6th, 2022 at 09:55 PM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The biggest difference for me was that I normally have max 7 days period with day 6-7 being light spotting but usually day 7 i'm pretty clean already. This time, I spotted till day 9. And the shorter cycle of course.

Thank you I hope so too! 7 DPO today just the terrible terrible gas is killing me
    I’m 7dpo today too! Good luck !!!!! Thinking of you , we’ll test around the same time!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowmarriedgirl View Post
    I’m 7dpo today too! Good luck !!!!! Thinking of you , we’ll test around the same time!

When are you gonna test? Im gonna be travelling on 11dpo so still battling whether to test on 10dpo before i leave or just wait for AF. I'd probably cave in i guess...

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When are you gonna test? Im gonna be travelling on 11dpo so still battling whether to test on 10dpo before i leave or just wait for AF. I'd probably cave in i guess...
    If you’re travelling thats hard. How long for? I like to wait to test so I know that it’s a definite answer so I’ll probably wait until Monday and if Af hasn’t Shown up (FF tells me I’m due then) I’ll test then I think

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowmarriedgirl View Post
    If you’re travelling thats hard. How long for? I like to wait to test so I know that it’s a definite answer so I’ll probably wait until Monday and if Af hasn’t Shown up (FF tells me I’m due then) I’ll test then I think

Will be travelling for 3 weeks. my AF is due on Tuesday so a day behind you...keep me updated and fingers crossed for you!

13. Likes Nowmarriedgirl liked this post
Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast