Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We went on a little 3 day vacation with our 18 month old. It was nice but I have strep throat now. Yesterday was a long day 5 hour drive home then 3 hours in the clinic to get antibiotics. I hope these pills work quickly! I was just sick with a fever like 6 weeks ago I never usually get sick! I have not tested again because i feel like she is coming or it could be my body is just achy.

Onelittle wish best of luck 2 attempts is great!

Jazmine- I hope the zink helps you!!

Mochi- How are you feeling?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    We're really not sure, but there is a link between zinc and fertility, we just aren't sure what it entails really. I always suggest a zinc supplement for people who have been on LE Diet more than 6 months. Go ahead and take the supplement given at the dose by your doctor, and then if you do decide to continue trying naturally, you can cut back to a 3x a week maintenance dose at that time.
    thanks atomic. I don’t understand why it is low even though i am having multivitamins. so does zinc do the opposite for boy sway if i take it? or it helps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    Finally temp spiked today and I am officially 1dpo! Managed to have two attempts on the two solid smiley days (I believe O-2 and O-1 because my temp dipped the day after the last solid smiley and spiked the day after so I think that's the O day).

How's everyone doing?
    good luck..

7dpo here.. dont feel anything much this month. no boobie cramp.. no ovulation pain.. no symptoms at all

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    We went on a little 3 day vacation with our 18 month old. It was nice but I have strep throat now. Yesterday was a long day 5 hour drive home then 3 hours in the clinic to get antibiotics. I hope these pills work quickly! I was just sick with a fever like 6 weeks ago I never usually get sick! I have not tested again because i feel like she is coming or it could be my body is just achy.

Onelittle wish best of luck 2 attempts is great!

Jazmine- I hope the zink helps you!!

Mochi- How are you feeling?
    thank you.
    hope you are feeling better… keep us updated. am also little unwell.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tested 22nd evening and saw super light line then again in the AM super light on FR too period started today. Maybe Chemical? Im not sure but I will just stay positive it wasn't our time yet.

We leave on the 4th for a family Mexico Vacation looks like that will be my ovulation week LOL. I hope the kids like the kids club so we can have some alone time LOL
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    thanks atomic. I don’t understand why it is low even though i am having multivitamins. so does zinc do the opposite for boy sway if i take it? or it helps?

Jazmin, I'm SO sorry, somehow I thought that had been posted by onelittlewish and not you. Zinc in normal doses (not megadoses) is good for a BLUE sway, but because some pink swayers don't eat very much foods with zinc in them, I have them start taking zinc after they've been on diet a long time since sometimes they get deficient. Not because it sways pink, but because they aren't getting enough thru their LE Diets. I think you should ask your doctor why you might be deficient even though you're taking a multi because that shouldn't be the case.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    I tested 22nd evening and saw super light line then again in the AM super light on FR too period started today. Maybe Chemical? Im not sure but I will just stay positive it wasn't our time yet.

We leave on the 4th for a family Mexico Vacation looks like that will be my ovulation week LOL. I hope the kids like the kids club so we can have some alone time LOL
    oh could be chemical but yeah its hard to tell. happened with me once and i was ssoo unsure.

It would be great to have a vacation.. maybe that will be the week for you for the magic

I tested today at 10dpo and it is negative.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Jazmin, I'm SO sorry, somehow I thought that had been posted by onelittlewish and not you. Zinc in normal doses (not megadoses) is good for a BLUE sway, but because some pink swayers don't eat very much foods with zinc in them, I have them start taking zinc after they've been on diet a long time since sometimes they get deficient. Not because it sways pink, but because they aren't getting enough thru their LE Diets. I think you should ask your doctor why you might be deficient even though you're taking a multi because that shouldn't be the case.
    Oh that’s ok. dont worry. yeah make sense.. will continue and then cut down slowly. thank you

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you are feeling better treens! Enjoy the holiday and hope you get a holiday baby!

Jazmin have you tested again? When is your AF due? I am 7 dop today...gosh the TWW is long. I'm actually got lots on my plate this week but I still can't help thinking about it. My oldest son's bday is on Friday really hoping that I can give him a baby sibling.
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12dpo today and trying to hold.. with testing again.. AF due tomorrow in FF but I usually start on 14dpo or 15dpo.. so probably Wednesday or Thursday but no i didn’t test again.. just didn’t want to stare at negative test like 50 times on that day and even leaving against light with the hope of a faint line .. thought to wait for AF

i know!! 2ww is the longest. do you feel anything different this cycle? i started usual breast pain so probably mean AF is around the corner. when u due with AF?

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast