Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!
    Back from vacation and We attempted cd 8,10-15,18 wow that was hard lol 2 kids in the hotel room but we did it lol
    Hope its our month I got a solid smiley CD10. It seemed so early so we kept going. We will see. Hopefully it wasn't too much lol We just want to have a healthy baby so fingers crossed
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope that's exactly what you should do when you're trying to get pregnant and your OPK comes what feels early! Keep trying in case it's a faker! Good luck!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Hi ladies!
    Back from vacation and We attempted cd 8,10-15,18 wow that was hard lol 2 kids in the hotel room but we did it lol
    Hope its our month I got a solid smiley CD10. It seemed so early so we kept going. We will see. Hopefully it wasn't too much lol We just want to have a healthy baby so fingers crossed
    Go you! with kids in tow it's extra tricky - FX FX FX!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you LMSM! Welcome back )
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    @Jazmin, wow we are in the same situation! I feel too that my doc just assume that I have no issue because I have two kids already. How long have you been trying? I am not in the UK, I am based in Indonesia...so over here we don't really need doc referral to do lab tests. As long as we know what to test, we can just go to the lab and do it. But for tests like HSG we would need doc referral I think. How are the results of your tests so far? All good?

I've just tested on my hormones (I'm not even sure I've got the right ones...but I did AMH/LH/FSH/Estradiol/Progesteron/Prolaclin/Testosteron/TSH and T4) and I had monitored my ovulation for a few cycles so I am ovulating normally.

I just got the sperm result back still not good (10 months since our first analysis). Concentration 14x10^6/ml slightly lower, count is ok 56x10^6/ejac, PR motility 28% and morphology normal still only 1%. Is there no hope to conceive naturally? I'll get the rest of my lab results this friday.

@LMSM, thank you so much for sharing! It's amazing that you actually conceived twice naturally! Hopefully you will again for the third time when you start TTC again and I'm more than happy to give you all my blue dusts!

Hey, oh that is good that you can go private.
    we need the referrals to do it as NHS is free here. for private, I guess we don’t have to wait for referrals.. but private clinics here charge big amount.. so that is a problem. I will be doing a detailed test from India when I visit there next time as the hospitals are good.. affordable and quick… Hopefully I don’t have to and I fall Preg before that . we been trying on and off for more than 2 years now.. but we haven’t tried in a row longer than 4 months. every time something comes in between and we stop at 4th or 5th cycle.. e.g now i can’t do next 2 cycles because of Ramadan. Yes , so far all results came back normal m.. just some lack of vitamin D and zinc now.
    yes i would also want to do the hsg test. i will try snd get that done here or will see how much it cost privately.

have you started tracking ovulation? good luck with your next cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk no

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Jazmin,

Yes we have had a heck of a time sometimes getting people in to the NHS doctors and them telling people to keep trying, when in literally every other country they would have been treated long before. Is there any way you could go private?

I absolutely think you need an HSG. It's medically indicated and can pick up conditions that are actually health related. There is no reason why you should have to wait any longer for one.
    yes. that is the same exact case here .. they try to avoid everything unless we make a big deal out of it.. or exaggerate everything. I saw few places online but none of them specify how much they cost . Doc said he referred me for an x-ray.. so i wonder if it is the same as HSG? I am waiting for the appointment letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Hi ladies!
    good luck treens. praying this is your month.. fx fx.. how many dp r u now ??

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    yes. that is the same exact case here .. they try to avoid everything unless we make a big deal out of it.. or exaggerate everything. I saw few places online but none of them specify how much they cost . Doc said he referred me for an x-ray.. so i wonder if it is the same as HSG? I am waiting for the appointment letter.

A few months ago I saw a TikTok where a nurse was making fun of "her patients exaggerating things". It infuriated me because if we don't exaggerate things, they tell us nothing is wrong and ignore us totally. I am SO over the way patients are treated, I can't even! (luckily she got in major trouble and was disciplined)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ohh yes. we always have to exaggerate to get an appointment or to be see. by a doc here. glad she was disciplined.

I will be taking my supps and eat whatever i can during ramadan month.

hows everyone doing ?

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I had a 24 day cycle last month? Is that too short, It does line up when i got my positive OPK but i never have them that short. I normally am 27-28 ocationaly 30.

This is also my 3rd month of being sick again. January super high fever for a week following chest infection. February strep throat. Now Im pretty sure I got Hand foot mouth from my little guy from vacation super sore throat no other symptoms though (same way i felt when i got it from my daughter 10 years ago). I can't catch a break this winter I am someone who never gets sick its crazy!

So I am trying for a girl but honestly just a healthy baby.
    I am taking prenatal, extra folic, coQ10, vit. D (im in canada and no sun LOL)
    Just trying to make healthy eggs since i am 42.5 years old.
    This was our 4 month trying after loss in September.
    I am have lost probably 15 pounds in the last 3 months being so sick all the time.
    I have a daycare so I am surrounded by germs this has been the hardest winter for everyone here.

Any suggestions on what I can be doing? Or adding?

Thanks ladies I hope you are all doing well! CD 2 for me Im sure my husband will be away when i ovulate this time around unless it is early again. This cycle would mean a christmas baby and that want something i was dreaming about LOL but at this point I would LOVE )

Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast