Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowmarriedgirl View Post
    Where abouts are you in the world? It’s illegal to gender select here where I am (NZ) too. But I hope this works for you either way and you get a healthy happy baby. Have you been getting pregnant and MC or not pregnant for 2 years? So stressful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had my cycle in Taiwan where I am originally from. I don’t live here now but it is the only place I can travel and stay for a longer period of time on my own with two kids. We cannot afford going outside Asia and the total cost is also lower than malaysia, thailand and singapore plus I get gov subsidy as a citizen so that helps abit financially but legally they won’t tell us the gender of the embryos so that’s the risk we are taking. I never got a proper BFP in the past two years…at one point I also only wanted a healthy baby regardless gender. I pretty much gave up all the diet and ate as healthy as possible but still no luck. Then we agreed to try one time with ivf not sure if we would still transfer if theres no girl embryo but we will see. so sorry to hear about your loss too. How long have you been trying? Are you swaying for a girl or boy?
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Glad it went well one little.. so the process happens when you are asleep? and painless?
    Wish you the best with next step and all prayers for you.

I called the doctor today with an appointment and he said there is nothing they could see.. and everything is normal.

I am going to do further check up from India from a proper fertility clinic and ensure that NHS is right .. and everything is ok.. meanwhile.. I am ttcing.. and CD16. I might have ovulated last night or today.. we are continuing bd for 1/2 days and ..

Gooooooooooood luck!!!!! My doctors at where I live also didn’t want to do fertility tests for us apart from semen analysis(because we have two healthy boys) and I had to push to get exams done. Super frustrating when you know time is ticking and you are just stuck. Luckily I have this site and I come up here rambling when I am at a loss for what to do. Hopefully you can get things moving soon in India. When will you travel there? Fingers crossed thisbmonth is the month so you dont need to go through all the hassle…

Egg retrieval was done under “general anesthesia” so I was totally knocked out and done before I woke up. No pain during the process but abit of discomfort after the surgery. I had my post surgery checkup snd my ovaries r still swollen and there are fluids but no major concern from my doc. As of day 3 all 12 embryos are still growing and I was told that probably half will make it to blast. I am so nervouuuus
    Last edited by onelittlewish; May 15th, 2023 at 08:00 PM.
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush, Jazmin liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    I had my cycle in Taiwan where I am originally from. I don’t live here now but it is the only place I can travel and stay for a longer period of time on my own with two kids. We cannot afford going outside Asia and the total cost is also lower than malaysia, thailand and singapore plus I get gov subsidy as a citizen so that helps abit financially but legally they won’t tell us the gender of the embryos so that’s the risk we are taking. I never got a proper BFP in the past two years…at one point I also only wanted a healthy baby regardless gender. I pretty much gave up all the diet and ate as healthy as possible but still no luck. Then we agreed to try one time with ivf not sure if we would still transfer if theres no girl embryo but we will see. so sorry to hear about your loss too. How long have you been trying? Are you swaying for a girl or boy?
    That makes total sense for you to do it in Taiwan then! I really hope it works for you and that there are girls in there!!!! It’s a roll of the dice but a good chance there will be a girl, and if not then another wee boy will be amazing too. I’m sure there will be a mix did they say what the chance are at all, or can they not even tell you that? It makes me realise that people like the kardashians who use surrogates and have 2 boys and 2 girls etc etc have definitely gender selected.
    I’m swaying girl, I started in July. Then had attempt in November , I have gotten pregnant every time but have had Mc every time. Had my other 3 children so easily , but for some reason #4 is making me work for it. All my bloods have come back good so that’s positive , I guess just bad luck and I’ll keep trying. I kinda went off the sway when pregnant (thought I was 8w but wasn’t) and now I’m just eating really healthy and praying for a sticky baby next. Waiting for AF then will attempt such a hard process isn’t it.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so excited for you! Try to stay relaxed, get your body ready to carry babyyyyy! Maybe even a massage or some kind of self care each day!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you had thyroid checked? Babies are hard but are so worth it )
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    LMSM-thank you for the kind words.

onelittlewish- That seems like nice numbers fingers crossed for you and you get positive news

Jasmine- Im glad you got results back good luck with bedding and catching the egg!

Nowmarriedgirl- Sending love it has been so hard for you. Wishing you a sticky healthy bean, when you are ready!

Atomic- thank you! Yes I more really just want to know if there is anything wrong or blocked. I am really unsure if we would go further than that. But who knows
    Thank you treens .. fx fx stepped into 2ww.. will
    wait n see probably another negative as usual..
    but 2loong weeks with mild hope

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Nowmarriedgirl View Post
    That makes total sense for you to do it in Taiwan then! I really hope it works for you and that there are girls in there!!!! It’s a roll of the dice but a good chance there will be a girl, and if not then another wee boy will be amazing too. I’m sure there will be a mix did they say what the chance are at all, or can they not even tell you that? It makes me realise that people like the kardashians who use surrogates and have 2 boys and 2 girls etc etc have definitely gender selected.
    I’m swaying girl, I started in July. Then had attempt in November , I have gotten pregnant every time but have had Mc every time. Had my other 3 children so easily , but for some reason #4 is making me work for it. All my bloods have come back good so that’s positive , I guess just bad luck and I’ll keep trying. I kinda went off the sway when pregnant (thought I was 8w but wasn’t) and now I’m just eating really healthy and praying for a sticky baby next. Waiting for AF then will attempt such a hard process isn’t it.

Wish you the best dear. it is really hard.. have you started your new cycle ? . xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk no
    Last edited by Jazmin; May 16th, 2023 at 05:30 PM.

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    Gooooooooooood luck!!!!! My doctors at where I live also didn’t want to do fertility tests for us apart from semen analysis(because we have two healthy boys) and I had to push to get exams done. Super frustrating when you know time is ticking and you are just stuck. Luckily I have this site and I come up here rambling when I am at a loss for what to do. Hopefully you can get things moving soon in India. When will you travel there? Fingers crossed thisbmonth is the month so you dont need to go through all the hassle…

Egg retrieval was done under “general anesthesia” so I was totally knocked out and done before I woke up. No pain during the process but abit of discomfort after the surgery. I had my post surgery checkup snd my ovaries r still swollen and there are fluids but no major concern from my doc. As of day 3 all 12 embryos are still growing and I was told that probably half will make it to blast. I am so nervouuuus
    Hope the swelling all get cleared for you.

oh that’s good that you were in general anaesthesia.. i always wondered how it is done when i see graphic videos in utube. its amazing and all the best n luck with the process.. and keep us updated. xx so excited for you

yes.. I am also hoping it happens this month magically .. lol ... we r thinking to go in August to India.. when the schools are closed here.. if not conceived by then.. the check ups/ treatments from india is my last hope..

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you had thyroid checked? Babies are hard but are so worth it )
    I got your private message Treens but it still won’t let me reply! It comes up “server error” I’m not sure why?! Sorry!!! I’m not ignoring you!!!!! 🤍🤍🤍🤍

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so excited for you! Try to stay relaxed, get your body ready to carry babyyyyy! Maybe even a massage or some kind of self care each day!
    I was going to as if you are on Facebook xx

Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast