Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I too ma going team green! I have my 12 week scan in exactly 1 week!! My dp does not know about the nub theory, I want to know what we are having but dont want to know! I want to do the old wives tales and the obsessing over nub and skull but dont want it actually confirmed by the doctor. If it is a girl i really would like to knowbut not let dp know as he really really wants a girl so i could only imagine what he would be like if i gave birth to a baby girl, he would cry, so it would be great knowing to be excited for him in that way, but for me i am still not really bothered what gender it is which really has surprised me!
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Kiesse!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mydream View Post
    I don't know...I think I am just going to enjoy the moment for now..and take out all the guessing...
    I was stalking you today and found this! No pics!!! Noooooooo!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    I was stalking you today and found this! No pics!!! Noooooooo!
    I know, I know...I will post soon....

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oohhhh I cant wait to see your pics Mydream! exciting! I go for my ultrasound on Monday and am excited but nervous!
    Something I wanted to ask you all...... Do you actually feel pregnant? I know we are, I have had the bad morning sickness, the sore boobs and all the other related pregnancy symptoms that people have but i dont actually feel pregnant yet, sometimes i forget i am! I thought i felt a slight movement yesterday but i know its early, but i swear it was baby, i am small anyway so showing LOTS already, but this felt like a muscle spasm down where baby was it was so quick and lasted for only a second so when i went to concentrate on it it wouldnt do it again it was like is it or not? That was my first real feeling of knowing i was pregnant, i hope that i start feeling movements in the next couple of weeks, thats my favourite part! I felt DS2 at 14 weeks so fingers crossed!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have felt the same way Kiesse, totally! I went for a dating u/s today and it still doesn't feel real lol!!
    I am officially but very close to not being in january. January 31st!
    I tried not to look at the nub but could not control myself! I wish I never knew of it, I am 99% sure it is a boy. I saw it pointing up, like obviously. It made me smile though, so that made me happy. But realizing I knew I would never be lucky enough to get one of each is sinking in of course not, what a fool!
    I'll try to figure out how to post pics later but none show the nub so I don't mind guessing

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes please post photos coco!!! I am not bothered by gender i really only swayed for a girl as i know how much DP wants one, there is also a huge selfish reason i want it to be a girl for him but a huge story so wont bore you with the details. i had slight GD with DS2 but as soon as iseen him it went away so i think thats why i am not rally worried if it is a boy or a girl, for me a boy would be great as i love having mummys boys but really wanna girl for DP and also as i know how much it will piss his 2 exs off!! seetold you it was for selfish reasons but after everything they have put me through i would love baby to be a girl as they both have sons with DP and both really wanted girls! man i must sound like the biggest bitch, i mean i will be stoked and love this baby with my whole heart but a girl would be the perfect gift for DP.
    oh thats funny that you are due the 31st! i have 2 dates, the 29th and the 1st of feb! so i am in the same boat!! i will have more of an idea of dates when i have my scan on monday!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesse View Post
    Oohhhh I cant wait to see your pics Mydream! exciting! I go for my ultrasound on Monday and am excited but nervous!
    Something I wanted to ask you all...... Do you actually feel pregnant?
    Its weird for me as well. Although I feel pregnant at times, it doesnt seem real. I have started telling people yet it doesn't seem real in that sense either.
    I think for me...its because I suffered a year of HT hell with no baby and now here I am pregnant! seems like a dream at times.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I put pictures up in the u/s thread

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't see a nub at all on your photo coco! Have you got another photo? I really hope it is your girl. How different is this pregnancy compared to your others? Is it similar or slightly different or complete opposite?

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast