Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    Oh and dont worry even if your due date falls in 2013 because it is the lucky year of the dragon until feb 2013 according to chinese calendar to be born under that sign,so very lucky ,if you were worried about 2013 being unlucky?Actually if you believe all that 2012 is a leap year and considered unlucky,so were set being January
    I guess I'm just silly for wanting a December baby! IF I could O in a couple weeks and conceive, I would get my December baby because I always go 3 weeks early, or right on 37 weeks! I hope that's what happens!!!!
    I still have a light pink line on my $1 test.. and a coming in pink line on my OPK but it's prob just picking up HPT GRR!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh i bet you will hun,i totally have a good feeling about it for you!! And wow! 3 weeks early!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    Oh i bet you will hun,i totally have a good feeling about it for you!! And wow! 3 weeks early!
    Oh GOOD! If one of my friends has a good feeling it will be soon, then perhaps it will be! I've now been taking Vitex and Raspberry leaves for over a week straight! And I've been getting those hormone headaches!

But anyway yes! At almost 37 weeks my blood pressure SKY ROCKETS So badly that they want to induce me the next day.. So they set it up and I go into natural labor that night. I was always terrified of Pitosin and I had to have some during DS#2 labor anyway.. and now I know why I always thought it was a "devil drug!" hahaha
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 10th, 2012 at 04:10 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Makes me feel better to know that others are getting palpitations too. I mostly get it at night time, but I find that if I half sit up with pillows propped behind me to sleep it tends to get much better. Always worse when I'm lying down. I have a large pfo which is a hole in my heart that shouldve closed as a baby. They discovered it when I was pg with ds2, but since the Le diet n pg ive had lots of chest pain etc so will see what doc says. I delivered ds2 naturally and theres no concern as far as I know to deliver this one naturally too. But I am concerned with my symptoms, which makes me anxious and hence more palpitations, etc (vicious cycle!) I just need some peace of mind, kwim?
    Good luck with your first scan tomorrow, how exciting! Always makes you feel better to see them! I can't wait to have mine, but probably still 6-7 weeks away Let us know how it goes! X
    butterfly spirit, thinking of you and hoping baby dust settles on you ASAP! X
    Mum to 2 amazing little boys 4/2004 and 11/2009
    and expecting a precious little in January 2013.

Forever in your debt Atomic! Xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, joining you!!! Due January 21st! So excited that we made it in the year of the dragon!
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats ladies! i go for my 1st drs app to get due date on tuesday. by tickers i am due jan 5th by last period =)
    Proud Mama to 3 and praying and hoping for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Joining you all, I'm due 30th Jan 2013, but will likely be a February baby!!!!!!!!!
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi gals, I'm joining up too, my BFP lines are super-dark now and I really believe it Due January 24th, right after Ribbons!!

I agree with you gals who are in the northern hemisphere, winter babies are nice for being snuggly and staying inside with. We get so much snow, so I'm looking forward to cuddling up with my babe by the fireplace and watching the snow fall
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh nice finally some more January babies yipee I went for my ultrasound today im dated at 7 weeks 5 days today and heard the heaRT beat and i have my due date to Jan 2 now..Ive been taking a bit of time off the computer lately as ive felt awful the last few weeks,im fine in the morning ,but after 2 its just painful,cant wait until the day is over!!My doctor gives me primperan here but it really does nothing!!Im using the sea bands too but i dont know how much they help?Any new tips for helping morning sickness,or afternoon sickness i should say?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sea bands are helping me, but I'm not quite to what's usually the worst for me, around 6-10 weeks. I do think they help b/c I took them off in the sun Sat afternoon (didn't want a tan line!!!!) and was feeling pretty ill all afternoon - wore them Sun and didn't feel poorly at all.

I'm also taking B-6 3x a day (25mg morning, noon, bedtime) and I am making sure I eat some complex protein and a little carbs around every 2 hours. So far it is all working pretty well.
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast