Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah im totally addicted to my sea bands i fell asleep wearing them 2 nights now,hihihi.But i do beleive they help me too,and i also drink coke if it gets really bad,i know i hear its a no no,but i drank fizzy drinks through all of my pregnancies and not a problem...
    I was wondering if anyone has told family yet they are pregnant?I told my mom and she said why did you want to have another?I was kinda expecting it as with my second she kinda said the same,as in why another???I have wanted children all my life and feel for me,, it is THE most important thing in this world,my children are my life!I guess my mom was really young and didnt feel that way?!Just hard to hear that when you expect to hear ,oh wonderful news Congrats,especially as this will be our last baby,and im 38!Then we told my DH Parents and his Dad was smiling happy from ear to ear(he's really hoping for a girl)And always wanted 3 but stopped at 2 boys.But his Mom was in shock and thought we were joking?She said congrats but she didnt look to pleased
    Well it is a let down ,but i am over the moon ,myself,and i guess they are just worried about us,in the end....i dont know,any one else shared the news yet?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sweetsister, I told my mom and she was worried (b/c of the possible complications) but is still cautiously excited... my sister was ecstatic, she so desperately wants one of us to have a girl, b/c all we've been able to produce is boys and she's done! Haven't told anyone else yet... we want to make triple-sure the bean is in the right place before we get anyone else's hopes up. This one was expected b/c we've been trying for awhile and everyone knows it - but the next one (if I can talk DH into it LOL) will be a BIG surprise and I won't be looking forward to telling everyone about that...
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't tell anyone until I am around 22 weeks. My DH and I keep it to ourselves.....
    I love been able to talk about my pregnancy on here LOL!!!!
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my first appointment today. They gave me a due date of Jan 4th =) my son (who isnt listed below as his father asked me to not talk about him online as he lives with him) his 10th birthday is Jan 2nd. lol. First ultrasound is set for the 22nd of June. =)
    Proud Mama to 3 and praying and hoping for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We haven't told anyone yet. I like to wait until around 12 weeks just because I feel most comfortable once the first trimester has passed. But I also don't want to hear ppl's reactions. I'm really happy to be pregnant and don't want to hear from anybody who may not be happy about it!

We will probably tell our parents around 12 weeks, but I told DH I'm just going to post pictures of the bigger fan we'e planning to get on Facebook in a couple of months and let ppl figure it out on their own, hah!

Of course I will call my midwife too, probably after we move next month.

It's tough when not everyone is happy. I also have always wanted children and my family is my world. I'm so happy about another baby but people just don't see things the same way.
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah me too,usually i wait until i pass the first trimester,but this time i didnt want to hide it that long as its our last,and i visit our inlaws at least 2 times a week for luch or dinner and they give me grief for not having wine or beer with meals(we normally have with our meals where i live),And now im feeling morning sickness i havent visited ,and i dont want them to feel i dont want to see them,they are the most lovely people i know so i felt i needed to share with them,and i THOUGHT it would bring happiness as its been tough around here as of late,,,but actually my Dh told me my mother inlaw is really excited now ,i guess she just needed some time to get over the initial shock of it

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm joining in here!! 3rd beta came back at 10,675. I am now 5 weeks and a couple of days!! We are not telling anyone until 12 weeks.
    Last edited by mydream; May 25th, 2012 at 01:04 PM.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is SO fantastic mydream. What a great beta!
    You must be SUPER relieved!!!

congrats1.gif
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    That is SO fantastic mydream. What a great beta!
    You must be SUPER relieved!!!

congrats1.gif
    Thank you! I am relieved each time I get confirmation things are progressing well. It is very nerve wracking and I'm still being so cautious about being totally thrilled. Still scared at times.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mydream - according to my U/S, I am 5w2d as well!! That makes my due date Jan 26th, is that your due date too?
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast