Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by skrimpy View Post
    Ladies I know that most of our sigs say what we are hoping for, but I was thinking it might be nice to have a master list with due date and desired gender (or gender if HT)... maybe in the opening post?
    Yes i would like that too! Im not sure how to go about it?Maybe we need a moderator to start the forum and add it?We arent in the main sticky yet either?I dont have much time to do that so maybe send a message to someone who is the one doing that,not sure who?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Incredible View Post
    Hi Honey, missing you on FB and heard that you were pg so wanted to congratulate you!! So pleased for you, wishing you a happy and healthy pg, lots of love L xxx
    Thank you hunni. I just needed a FB break. I'll be back soon.
    Blessed with BLUE 7 times
    with (no swaying) due Jan '13.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can we talk about symptoms for a sec.....did anyone's come and go in the beginning...like yesterday I was sick all day...headache and all day nausea. Then today not as much...? I have been reading on line it fluctuates.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My symptoms fluctuate too. I haven't had really "hit-the-wall" morning sickness yet, but I'm just 6 weeks today so I think I'm just now starting that fun adventure. Tired ALL.The.Time but I've found that coconut oil helps a LOT with that! I've made these really yummy chocolate coconut oil candies and eat a couple of them in the morning, it keeps me going until at least early afternoon. LOVE them. After those wear off, well... I am a zombie. Some days I am an inconsolable, irritable B@*#!, and other days I am super-happy... so mood swings are definitely all over the map! My poor DH Oh, and I am having a really hard time nursing, my BBs are SOOOO sore.

How is everyone else?
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have got the ms although it hits about lunch and lasts til i go to bed. I have actually vomited 3 times in past week. Some days are worse than others. Also really tired. Going to bed early but struggle to get up in the morning. Also peeing alot, very hungry when i am not queasy. Bloated and that is all at the moment.
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had little nausea moments the past couple days and I pray that is it... But it started off slow the last couple times and I'm thinking it's just working its way up to bad
    I already made an Accupuncture appr next week for nausea and I left a message with a hypnotherapy person too lol! Soooo scared!!
    Trying to take tons of vitamins to make my body happy! Everyday since I sound out... Which I guess is only 3 lol, I dread thinking nausea may hit as soon as I rise

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok seriously. I was pretty ok all day and now I'm sooo nauseous before bed!!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mydream View Post
    Ok seriously. I was pretty ok all day and now I'm sooo nauseous before bed!!
    I know, me too!! Ugh, why does it have to hit right before I start cooking dinner? If I leave my boys up to their own devices, they would be eating spaghettio's out of a can... I can't let them starve... sigh... *runs to kitchen holding nose*
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats15.gif

again..

Coocoo, you're Pregnant!!!
    Did I not tell you that you would probably fall pregnant because you were giving up?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you did Now just tell me how not to get sick...so scared!!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast