Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    I've had little nausea moments the past couple days and I pray that is it... But it started off slow the last couple times and I'm thinking it's just working its way up to bad
    I already made an Accupuncture appr next week for nausea and I left a message with a hypnotherapy person too lol! Soooo scared!!
    Trying to take tons of vitamins to make my body happy! Everyday since I sound out... Which I guess is only 3 lol, I dread thinking nausea may hit as soon as I rise
    Congrats to all the new preggos ive been just quickly able to check in every day as ive been feeling so bad last weeks and the computer makes it worse and gives me massive headaches,,i made it thru ds2 second bday last weekend and now im just counting the days until this stage is over!!And i am just huge already!! Im 9 weeks and go for another scan tomorrow,and i am eating more than i have ever,i just can not stop,its never been like this,but i find it does help if i eat all day,I wanted to say my doctor recommended accupuncture she has alot of severely bad patients and she said its all that helps;we only get the medication to help digestion here and not anything stronger .Mine is o.k still ,i mean i can function,but if it gets worse i will do it!Let me know how yours goes coco
    We are all very similar symtoms too i get it worse before bed,bathtime isnt so often these last few weeks for my boys unless dh is doing it lately

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    Yes you did Now just tell me how not to get sick...so scared!!!
    Phenegrine or the generic Promethazine will help a lot.. Also Unisom will help you escape as well..
    Also try keep food in your tummy constantly...

BUT if you get your girl you may have little to no M/S!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did Accupuncture with ds2 and it was way better! I basically think it takes the edge off! I have my first appt next week. I would have done tomorrow if I could get in... And I may move it up if someone can watch my boys in the day! I want to get ahead of it! I actually had needles in my wrist for the first bit... Gross but I think it worked!
    We have diclectin here and I took the most you could take with ds1 and maybe 1/2 to 3/4 with ds2.
    I hope so about the girl thing but I don't think I'll be that lucky!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We got a heartbeat!!!!! Horray!

I am in the throws of All day nausea today!!!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mydream View Post
    We got a heartbeat!!!!! Horray!

I am in the throws of All day nausea today!!!
    Like and unlike! So sorry for the nausea... but yay for a heartbeat!!!!
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gad! M/S hit this morning!! It's been creeping in and I've being praying hard to let me escape just one pregnancy!! But nope! I got some strong antacids a couple weeks ago for what I think is an ulcer... But I left 3 knowing it may help with m/s! Holy shite! It did! I still am queezy but can function at this rate! Now I just have to convince my dr to prescribe me some while pregnant!! I am supposed to go away this weekend with a friend and if they don't let me take anything I won't be able to go! Not with how I started this morning!!
    At least my friend won't kill me for not being able to drink this weekend as she just found out she's pregnant too! Now her first and my 2nd and these 2 will all be the same age if everything turns out well so if I get these meds I'll be a very grateful girl! Anyone try Zantac?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coocoo- hope you feel better, but I gotta tell you..I have ALL DAY nausea with this pregnancy.
    Nothing is helping me except eating like every 3 hours....ugh at this rate I am gonna be huge very fast!
    I did take the low dose of Zantac with my first preg- but not for morning sickness ...more for heartburn.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell me about it, MyDream... I feel fine as long as my stomach is full - but I have already gained almost 7 pounds!!! It's all going to my belly too. I'm not even 7 weeks yet, and I look like I am 4 months preggo!

Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Either I pushed out of my mind how bad it is or it's worse this time! It's all day and all night so far for me! I beggedy dr for something more than diclectin as I don't think it does all that much for me. I got Zofran so I am hoping for the days when I can't take it anymore that might do something
    I took Zantac today before seeing the dr and it helped but only for a couple hours but you can only take 2 a day so that's no good! I was almost in tears as he tried to remind me of the natural stuff to do! Thanks guy who has never ever felt this way! I took it for 2 pregnancies but I know there is better stuff out there and with 2 boys to care for I need more help than ginger and eating small meals!! It's like having food poisoning everyday. That's how bad it is for me unmedicated!! Sorry, pity party vent over

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hehe, the joys of MS! I too have been getting it each day, it starts early afternoon and gets worse as the day goes on. This pregnancy i have actually vomited which i didnt for any of the others. I find i need to constantly snack and that does help, i get so hungry at certain points and will have a huge feed then pay for it for a couple of hours after.
    my boobs are also killing me and have gone from a 12 d to a 12 E! went and got measured up the other day. My boobs have never really grown much until the last trimester, they have always just gradually got bigger throughout the pregnancy never jumped a whole cup sixe in the the start tho! Also have a sore back. so those are my symptoms as of this week. I am also looking pregnant, it took ages with my 1st to show, with DS2 there was no hiding it from about 9-10 weeks and this time im already showing as well but gaining it around my hips as well, my previous pregnancies it was just in the belly. Have noticed my jeans are very very tight now either im gonna show right away or its from all the food i have been eating! lol, I am taking a photo a week for comparison!
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast