Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Due Feb 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by luvncamrin View Post
    I guess I'll go ahead and face the reality by joining the Feb group....although I'm not thrilled about it....it is what it is! Yamaha....did you sway?
    Congrats! Since I haven't been around, can I ask why you're not thrilled about being in the Feb group? Sorry if I"m being too nosey! I didn't sway the month I conceived...I had gone through 3 early miscarriages and had given up hope...but I had gained about 10 pounds, which is in my favor for a boy. Plus the only reason we dtd is because I felt the really strong O pains...I never temped or took an opk, but I know we dtd on O day, so I guess that works in my favor too. But either gender, I am thrilled just to be pregnant. We're going to wait to find out gender on this one!
    '05 '06 '06 '08 '10 '11 '12 '13

Super shocking surprise BFP without ttc! EDD Jan 7, 2015 with a !

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am praying and praying that his becomes Jan/Feb/march and I get a bfp and join!!! Congrats everyone here already.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, this thread is really quiet! I've got my 12 week screening scan on Thursday and am nervous! I want to stay team green but am curious too...thinking I should ask them to only give me a head shot so I don't nub-sess...I'm afraid of seeing a clear girl nub all long and flat. Other than that type of nub I never get them right, but with the long flat ones I guess on they always end up girls. Hoping to not see anything at all so I won't obsess and easily stay team green!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I say if you really want to stay team green get them to stay away!! I want to be team green but totally looked at my last u/s and now I am convinced it is a boy! I didn't want to feel this way I wanted to just be happy at birth either way and now I'm almost certain. I have another u/s tomorrow and not sure if I should look to possibly not see something and feel indifferent again or not look to not get deflated again

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    I say if you really want to stay team green get them to stay away!! I want to be team green but totally looked at my last u/s and now I am convinced it is a boy! I didn't want to feel this way I wanted to just be happy at birth either way and now I'm almost certain. I have another u/s tomorrow and not sure if I should look to possibly not see something and feel indifferent again or not look to not get deflated again
    I wish I had read this before my 12 wk scan! I didn't ask for a nub shot, but I got one that had a suspicious area in it that I am now OBSESSING over thinking it is a boy, and wanting it to be so badly, that I don't know if I am influencing my judgement or not :/ I posted it in u/s prediction, but will put it here too for any ideas. Glad i didn't get a really clear shot, but this leaves room for me to obsess...
    12 wks 4 days.jpg

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    according to my dating scan im mesuring to be due feb 3rd. my personal dates was 8th feb...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyGirlOrAlien View Post
    according to my dating scan im mesuring to be due feb 3rd. my personal dates was 8th feb...
    We're right there together then! My due date is Feb 6th, but baby is measuring 4 days ahead. They don't change dates, though, unless baby is more than 5 days off of original date.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone, I just joined today! I due Feb 22nd 2013! Just thought I would try to get to know you ladies!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey newbie here!! I'm due Feb 21 with #3 (HUGE surprise) we already have a ds and dd so we're team green but I've already found myself obsessing on skulls and nubs after my u/s yesterday :/ lol hopefully I can stay strong!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to joing this thread, as I am due Feb 22nd! Congrats on your pregnancies ladies!
    Mom of 2 beautiful !! Born in 1997 & 2001.

Happily married to my 2nd husband & expecting his 1st bio child, although he has been a wonderful dad for our girls for 9 years now.

We had to do IVF for MF infertility, & got our BFP after our 1st transfer!

We are hoping for Team !!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast