Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Due Feb 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all just wanted to see if there was a vacancy here for me bub is actually due 10th march but had an horrendous pregnancy with dd1 and ended up With emergency c section so chose elective c this time and bub will arrive 27th feb. only 16+5 at this point but due for next scan on Thursday hoping bub will co-operate so I can find out blue or pink.. Have spent a lot of time trawling ultrasound prediction page and so far mostly girl guesses but some boy.. Looking forward to regular catch up with u all xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by baby2ontheway View Post
    Hi all just wanted to see if there was a vacancy here for me bub is actually due 10th march but had an horrendous pregnancy with dd1 and ended up With emergency c section so chose elective c this time and bub will arrive 27th feb. only 16+5 at this point but due for next scan on Thursday hoping bub will co-operate so I can find out blue or pink.. Have spent a lot of time trawling ultrasound prediction page and so far mostly girl guesses but some boy.. Looking forward to regular catch up with u all xxx
    Yes! Def love to have you join the group! Sorry you had a terrible 1st pregnancy...is this one going better so far? Hope you enjoy your scan thurs? Did you sway either way? Have a feeling what you're having? I'd love to take a guess if you can link your nub pic!
    '05 '06 '06 '08 '10 '11 '12 '13

Super shocking surprise BFP without ttc! EDD Jan 7, 2015 with a !

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Yahmama, this one has been better in the sense bub had a nuchal of 1.88mm however with DD had morning sickness from week 7 - 14 but this one has been from week 6 to 17 and still counting.. seems like as soon as I think it is over and start to feel ok then SHABAM it's back! lol

My only sway was perfect timing... took 6 months to conceive this time and charted... managed to do the dance 3 hours after ovulation with a beautiful bpf at 9 dpobaby.JPG
    Last edited by baby2ontheway; October 3rd, 2012 at 02:48 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    and this is the other pic. lightened it a little so you could clearly see the two bits 1 - Copy.JPG

Appreciate you having alook for me Yahmama xx will update tomorrow if bub decides to flash.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm leaning towards boy...usually the girl nubs I see are very long and flat...this one is short and slightly angled...how far along were you with these? Closer to 13 weeks the nub starts to rise for boys. ALso, on the first pic, even though it looks a bit "forked" like girls sometimes do, the fork is towards the top...more like a bump on top which is more typical of boy. GIrl forks usually fork towards the bottom if that makes sense. I looked through WAY too many confirmed nubs before mine and was REALLY obsessed! Mine was a flat nub, but had a shadow of a bump on top, so I was super confused!
    Hope baby lets you get a peek tomorrow!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, hi yahmama, little update...baby wouldnt give any clear shots. Ob got a quick look and said he thought he saw three lines.. Didn't get a pic either but going back in two weeks to try again.. So back on the tww wagon
    My dds was very long and flat and very straight, this one looks so different to that but from what doc said its looking like labia lol ... these pics were taken at spot on 13 weeks
    I had a little squiz at your 12 wk scan and see what you mean I guess the bump on top was the most important.. big fat congratulations on your little boy xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw, sorry you didn't get a good look, but hopefully your little bubs will show you in a couple weeks!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by baby2ontheway View Post
    Hi ladies, hi yahmama, little update...baby wouldnt give any clear shots. Ob got a quick look and said he thought he saw three lines.. Didn't get a pic either but going back in two weeks to try again.. So back on the tww wagon
    Is your next scan soon? Time seems to be moving so fast it feels like it's been 2 weeks already? Hope your bubs cooperates this time!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahmama View Post
    Is your next scan soon? Time seems to be moving so fast it feels like it's been 2 weeks already? Hope your bubs cooperates this time!
    Do you have an update, Baby2? Hope everyone is doing well! I haven't checked in the past week due to being out of town, but we're about to get super busy...Halloween, then dd1 bday, thanksgiving, Christmas activities, etc, DS birthday, our anniversary, then it will be my dd before I know it! Can't belive I only have 14 weeks left!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi yahmama yes got the confirmation we r indeed expecting baby girl number 2. I am stoked for my 18 mth old dd they will be close in age and hopefully have a beautiful close relationship.. My husband on the other hand is still a bit devastated he won't even look at baby names but I am sure once she arrives he will fall in love.. So today at 22 weeks I am still suffering morning sickness too can't believe it lol

14 weeks for u and 16 weeks for me yay!!! The count down has started!

Hope everyone else is doing mighty fine in the wait to their new additions arrivals

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast