(1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your twins Amari! FX they're two little girls
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow - how exciting! Daunting I bet - but VERY exciting too. Wow!

My Ovulation Chart

Me (38), dh (33), ds1 (2.5) and ds2 (1).
    Hoping to add another girl into our mix, but after multiple mc I know I'll just be happy to have a healthy baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, girls. It does feel very exciting but very overwhelming too. I slept about 2 hours total last night!

They said they don't know if they are identical or fraternal. So scared to tell my parents who didn't even want us to have a 3rd, silly, I know.
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amari View Post
    Thanks, girls. It does feel very exciting but very overwhelming too. I slept about 2 hours total last night!

They said they don't know if they are identical or fraternal. So scared to tell my parents who didn't even want us to have a 3rd, silly, I know.
    Ahhh lady there you are!!! Well was there one or two sacs? Did they see those?

Oh and did you get a video of your reactions? How did DH react?
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; April 28th, 2012 at 06:51 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Ahhh lady there you are!!! Well was there one or two sacs? Did they see those?

Oh and did you get a video of your reactions? How did DH react?
    Two sacs, which is good. Apparently they can still be identical and have their own sac. I bet they are fraternal though! My dh wasn't there, I was trying to record the heartbeat on my iphone for him so you can here me sorta shocked saying, "is that why my stomach is so big already?" and she says "Yes". That's all though! Dh is in total shock and really scared. We are sturggling financially as it is so that is really scary. Are you hoping for twins?
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amari I'm thrilled for you hun. Fantastic news! Xxx

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH MY GOSH I didn't know that!!!! Now that is neat!
    That's cool though, any video recording of that moment will be treasured!

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling, I know how that is. But the Lord blesses us with our babies for a reason otherwise we wouldn't have them! Is there a way you could qualify for state assistance at all? I would totally totally look into it, especially for two!
    Please don't feel guilty! Do what you gotta do! If I did have twins my DH would be right where yours is! haha

Well, It would be neat! If I had two boys and two girls or 3 boys 1 girl, either combination would make me very happy! DH has threatened divorce if I try for another.. so this is the last baby for us. So I prayed that if I was meant to have more, then it better be now! I ate a lot of yams (because I thought those were the right ones to eat) and coupled with vitex I thought well...it could work, and it would be neat! I'm pretty nervous right now... thinking.. what if.. what if I had two but now it's one? I found out my ghost lines insanely early. Anything is possible.
    I am just so excited for you hon, it will be okay!
    Congrats4.gif
    Once again!!!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; April 28th, 2012 at 07:50 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amari- How exciting!! I have always wanted twins. I wish you all the best in your pregnancy!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Amari! How exciting! It is much better if they have 2 sacs. The question is if there are 2 placentas. 1 means identical, 2 fraternal.

Anyone else have escalating m/s? I thought I was going to get off easy this time as it a was not too bad. Last 3 days has been worse by the day...
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Page 15 of 106 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast