Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fivebabies View Post
    I know. I was so shocked. I really thought it was a girl even before the scan. I was thrilled to have another boy but I had bonded with my baby "girl", named her, shopped for her and then she was gone. That part really sucked. So I've been wanting to get "her" back ever since. Silly, I know.
    Not silly at all fivebabies . We all have dreams, and hopefully your december baby will be your dream come true!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,

I finally got my BFP a few days ago so it looks like I will be joining the due in dec group. I swayed for 8 mths for a girl but my husband and I decided to quit all the swaying stuff and just let god decide. We were just getting frustrated since this was our last month to try as the DH is deploying next year in Feb. The only thing I did this month to really sway was rephresh and FR with two day cutoff. These are defintely a little different than the boys who were one shot on O day babies.

So we shall see. It looks like most of us are on #4 crazy huh. I only thought I would have two no look at me. Good luck to all and hope we all get our gender we dream of I think we all deserve it.
    Mommy to three handsome prince's Blake 9, Bradley 4, and Brodie 19mths.

3/2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Melissalynay! That is long time to have been swaying. I don't think I would have been able to do it that long. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and a little girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Melissa! I hopr you get your girl and I'm so glad that you guys snuck that BFP in before DH leaves!!!
    Now SIXbabies!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!!!
    I am so excited to join this group....I started TTC last March, we are swaying for a girl....I did get Pregnant in aug but it was an ectopic and I ended up losing my right tube and also my life as the tube ruptured and I was bleeding internally....I pretty much gave up on getting pregnant again, and got a BFP this month....We are very nervous but will be followed closely with lots of u/s which is good .....I have my fingers crossed for a girl but I really wasn't swaying anymore....I did skip breakfast and followed a loose LE diet out of habit....I also used Soy isofalvones and baby aspirin...but thats it.....Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all!!!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats ladybug!!! FX for a H&H 9 months!!!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls! Happy to jump on board. EDC Dec 2 Swayed for girl!
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay!!! Congrats NeedAGirl!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any symptoms yet girls?

My boobs hurt like crazy, it comes in waves. And my bach is killing me...like back labor pain or like before AF but worse. That comes in waves too. Also, I feel this weird pressure feeling in my uterus. And I can't tell if its inward or outward. Never had that with the other 4 pregnancies...anyone know what that might be?
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Five - it would be nice if we could keep a running list of Dec moms all in one place, do you maybe want to edit your first post? Looks like we have you Dec 1, me Dec 2, NewYorkMom Dec 4, LadyBug Dec 8...

My boobs def are tender and are for sure starting to grow a little. That is a darn good thing because they weren't very big to begin with and after 5 months on the LE diet and going from 132lbs to 110 lbs they were looking pretty sad! LOL! I am still skinny everywhere else but my gut is ALREADY starting to stick out. I think that is mostly due to the cheeseburgers and salt and everything else I am eating. However, my body is built such that I am usually in maternity clothes really early. With my first, it was for sure by 10 or 11 weeks, with my second by 8 weeks! and so I am not surprised. I am also having this horrid tailbone pain that started about a week ago. I had that at the end of my last pregnancy.

I am getting little waves of nausea but nothing major yet, smells are def amplified. My bad MS usually starts right at 6 weeks for me so that I am dreading. Especially since I have heard MS is worse with girls and even if this isn't my DD, I have read it is worse for women who's estrogen were lower at conception. With the vitex and diet, I am sure mine was lower. We are currently on a spring break road trip that just started yesterday to visit DH's family. I am really hoping it stays away until we get home in a about a week!
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast