Page 52 of 106 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have my on July 12, I will be 18 weeks +. Very happy for ALL OF YOU who got dream gender ))

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So upcoming scans..
    July 2 Sweetsister
    July 12 Pearl
    July 13 BaaBaa
    July 16 Ladybug and Fivebabies

Anyone else? Wow, we are going to have a couple nerve-wracking and hopefully, exciting!! few days!!
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Time seems to be going so slowly! I guess I'm just anxious to see what everyone is going to get. Fingers crossed for everyone to get their DG.
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I got talked into changing my appt! I'm going the 9th...just over 19 weeks. Do you think I'll get a for sure gender determination? I have with my first 3 kids, don't know why I'm so nervous about it!!!!
    Now SIXbabies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fivebabies View Post
    Ok, I got talked into changing my appt! I'm going the 9th...just over 19 weeks. Do you think I'll get a for sure gender determination? I have with my first 3 kids, don't know why I'm so nervous about it!!!!
    You will definitely be far enough along, my Dr's office does them at 18 weeks

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How exciting for everyone!

I am still not finding out. I feel like one is def a boy, the other could go either way. Sweetsister, I used preseed too, there was no way to avoid it with the clomid, it was impossible without it! I hope it didn't ruin the sway either.

Are you all feeling any movement? I am starting to panic again like something happened to them b/c I was feeling little pokes every once in a while and now I haven't felt anything for days. Kinda freaking me out! The worry never ends!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    Amari how are you feeling?You still arent finding genders right?I wish i could wait that long,i would love that surprise but i just need to know! I feel i sabotaged my sway using the preseed ,i feel im having a boy?Do you get any feelings what your having?Anyone else sway girl with clomid and used preseed?

I used preseed too...I wasnt taking Clomid but I did take soy isoflavones which works kinda the same way....My cm dried up totally and I had to use something...I still have no feeling either way about the sex of the baby, but I wouldnt be surprised if it was another boy....I do see lots of girls conceived with preseed....2 of my friends used it and had baby girls...dont count yourself out yet
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's encouraging, ladybug!

Here is an u/s from a week or two ago, one baby in the top pic, the other in the bottom!

Attachment 3304
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have not felt much movement yet. Yesterday I did for sure and that was really the first time I could say with certainty that is what it is. Seems late but I have an anterior placenta so was told that I would probably feel it late.
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had anterior with my first son and it was totally different!! I didn't feel hard kicks at all more just bubbles and hiccups! Then my 2nd was post and wow! What a difference! I found him annoying lol!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Page 52 of 106 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast