Page 105 of 209 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2086
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Wow it feels like i must have been absent fron this thread for a year so much has happened!

3 boys and ladybugs I hope that GD doesnt stick around and you get to enjoy your pregnancies and get excited about your babies.

Congrats and welcome anita!

Congrats Tree - you give us all hope

I have been so busy i havent had much time to think about anything other than the move. I have had to defend our choice to have a third which has really pi***d me off. Friends should be happy for you shouldnt they? One just told me i was a fool and that i could kiss my career goodbye. It must be the hormones as i wouldnt normally get so upset but she has me doubting myself and what i might have done differently. Grrrr.

Hopefully this weekend's visits will be a bit more pleasant and less accusatory.
    Sorry to hear about the annoying comments! I haven't really had many comments, but a family memeber did tell me "they'd go in a deep dark depression if they ever had a 3rd" so that kind of struck a chord with me - I'm overly hormonal and anxious this pregnancy - so then I started wondering if I made a stupid decision and just totally ruined our easy family! From what I'm seeing these days.. it seems the majority where we live have 3.. even with both parents working. I wouldn't say your career is over at all, so don't worry about that! I think for us 3 will be perfect and I will feel complete.. if we had of stuck with just two I would have always wondered what could have been and probably regretted not having another! People are so annoying! For me, this family member who said it would total have another if her husband wasn't so absent and unhelpful. Part of me wonders if people say comments like that out of jealousy to try and convince themselves they never want more... when maybe it's really other reasons that are stopping them!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally agree with MRS B (is this ok as a nickname!?) and was going to say the say jealousy!!! There is no need to make horrid comments and I'm sure people just do because its what they want themselves. So many people I know who have two say they would love/would have loved 3 but couldn't afford it etc... So they make the 'sensible' decision and then live with regret. I say if you want more than 2 kids go for it, so long as you can love them and provide for them (in the ways they actually need - people are very distracted by material things that are not necessary, even if they are fun/make life a little easier...). You can make things work! Children are such a blessing. And you know what even if your carer was a little compromised I think it would be safe to say it was totally worth it.
    Emily don't listen to other people. You have a beautiful baby growing inside you, enjoy it. And by the way if you were 'too old' you wouldn't be pregnant!! People can be do cruel with their comments. By the way I'm not even 30 yet and most of my friends have told me I'm mad... Apart from the ones who plan on having more than two... Interesting! :-) Be happy with your decision, its totally and utterly wonderful!!!!
    Sorry for not being very concise, it's really early and I'm desperate to wee.... AGAIN but want to write first!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, totally fine nickname

Back to where we feel baby movement - If the uterus at 18 weeks is the size of a cantaloupe, and the baby is the size of a large deli pickle (5 1/2 inches) is there any way to tell what side the baby is on? Technically wouldn't the baby be filling up most of the uterus at this stage? I'm feeling strong kicks on the right side, but also little twinges on the left and center throughout the day.. almost like hands punching. This would give me no clue of what side placenta is on, right?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MSB not MRSB, and I thought that way there would be less to remember... Talk about baby brain!
    I'm 17 weeks and only just started properly feeling movement... Feel it both sides!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs-How are you feeling today?

Emily-sorry about those comments!

MSB-I think I am feeling every so light little butterfly movements but I have to really focus on it so I don't know if its really baby. 14 weeks tomorrow!

AFM-I am taking the boys to the water park with another friend who has two kids too! It's suppose to be 101 today. I am sure I will regret this but I want the boys to get to go so away we go! Taking lots of sunscreen and cold drinks and food! Hopefully they will remember this when they are older and take good care of dH and I when we are old! Bahahaha! :-D
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mrs B I do think its harder to tell as there older and even when there small there moving around alot.. I know what you mean about getting lil
    Movements here and there mines the same in different places..
    Have you not yet gone for a scan??
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    mrs B I do think its harder to tell as there older and even when there small there moving around alot.. I know what you mean about getting lil

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afy View Post
    No, I didn't do the NT scan so my first scan is 20 weeks (on the 24th)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xxNitaxx View Post
    Hello All

Hope you dont mind me joining you all. Im due 10th of January with my first OHs 3rd. Im 13+6 today and everything looked fine at the 12 week scan 2 weeks ago. Have next mw appointment 3 weeks on Monday when i should get to hear peanuts heartbeat for the first time and 20 week scan booked for 28th August

Heres our little peanut

Attachment 12336
    Welcome and congratulations where abouts in wales you from?
    I'm in north wales
    10, 7, 3, arrived to complete our family, thanks so much gender dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MSBLAKELY View Post
    No, I didn't do the NT scan so my first scan is 20 weeks (on the 24th)
    Neither did I! But I have booked myself in for a gender scan too.. Rather nervous but I've prepared myself either way.

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Page 105 of 209 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast