Page 109 of 209 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2086
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    P.s. yes I totally get the insomnia, much like you Grace I wake to wee (still!! At now 18 weeks!!!) and then can't get back to sleep for ages.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tree - I certainly know nothing about what a girl looks like on a scan as I've never seen on myself lol, but that looks pretty girly. 18-20 weeks is when they do anatomy scans here so 17 weeks should be plenty enough to get an accurate gender! But I hear you on the doubt, I can't imagine it either and know I wouldn't believe it if I was told girl. I think that's another reason why we're waiting - if there's a small chance I have a girl in there I wouldn't believe it anyways until I saw at birth!

I'm not sleeping well either. The other night I couldn't fall back asleep for 2 hours - it was dreadful. I've also been having horrible anxiety this whole pregnancy so I got to sleep worrying about something and can tell my body thinks about it all night and I wake up still feeling exhausted! I actually woke up crying from a dream last night.. no clue what the dream was about but man.. I've never been this crazy during pregnancy before. I am so ready for it to be over!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tree I wouldnt worry about it, my anatomy scan was given to me when I was 18weeks with DD, and that's not far off from 17 weeks! I'm sure all is well and it's that lil girl your baking away. I think I'd be the same it would deff sound too good to be true if we got our desired gender!

Who's scan is due this week?? Ooo i can't wait to hear off you guys!

Huds my scans been changed to 25th July now weekend was too rushed for me. I have a week and some days still counting down lol
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afy View Post
    Tree I wouldnt worry about it, my anatomy scan was given to me when I was 18weeks with DD, and that's not far off from 17 weeks! I'm sure all is well and it's that lil girl your baking away. I think I'd be the same it would deff sound too good to be true if we got our desired gender!

Who's scan is due this week?? Ooo i can't wait to hear off you guys!

Huds my scans been changed to 25th July now weekend was too rushed for me. I have a week and some days still counting down lol
    Omg afyyyy u lucky girl! I wish i cud bump mine up too. Id love to know now infact hahah. What uk time will u be going? I want to move mine to the friday.. Huby finishes wrk at 1pm. Im scared afy... I just expect to hear girl.

Tree i wouldnt worry... Ur pic looks all girl! A little hamburger :-\ will u get ur 20week scan soon?
    Mummy to 2010, 2011 and expecting my in January

Thank you Gender Dreaming

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Huds View Post
    Omg afyyyy u lucky girl! I wish i cud bump mine up too. Id love to know now infact hahah. What uk time will u be going? I want to move mine to the friday.. Huby finishes wrk at 1pm. Im scared afy... I just expect to hear girl.

Tree i wouldnt worry... Ur pic looks all girl! A little hamburger :-\ will u get ur 20week scan soon?
    Trust me huds I know how your feeling, absolutely nervous but I won't be surprised Ive prepared myself mentally to hear girl lol. I'm wishing it was later on the closer I'm geting to the scan the more nervous I am!!
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls, I ended up going back today as I paid for 3d pics as well as 2d and in all the excitement we all totally forgot.
    Anyway I got some cute pics and asked if we could have another look between the legs... She said she is completely certain it's a little girl and I'm 18 weeks today.
    It's just so hard to believe, and then as soon as I do I start to get worried something is going to go wrong!! I'm such a worrier, you might have guessed!
    Yup having routine 20 wk scan.
    Girls massive good luck with your scans!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afy View Post
    Trust me huds I know how your feeling, absolutely nervous but I won't be surprised Ive prepared myself mentally to hear girl lol. I'm wishing it was later on the closer I'm geting to the scan the more nervous I am!!
    Lol ur making me nervous!!! Afy what time did u book it for then?

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree View Post
    Thanks girls, I ended up going back today as I paid for 3d pics as well as 2d and in all the excitement we all totally forgot.
    Anyway I got some cute pics and asked if we could have another look between the legs... She said she is completely certain it's a little girl and I'm 18 weeks today.
    It's just so hard to believe, and then as soon as I do I start to get worried something is going to go wrong!! I'm such a worrier, you might have guessed!
    Yup having routine 20 wk scan.
    Girls massive good luck with your scans!!!!
    Thats lovely news. Enjoy ur pregnancy. Bet u cant wait till dec :-)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Huds View Post
    Lol ur making me nervous!!! Afy what time did u book it for then?
    Girls I totally sympathise. As soon as you book that scan it becomes real... And the closer it gets the scarier it is. But fingers and toes are tightly crossed you get your desired genders!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree View Post
    Girls I totally sympathise. As soon as you book that scan it becomes real... And the closer it gets the scarier it is. But fingers and toes are tightly crossed you get your desired genders!!
    My scan is scheduled for August 4th and I totally agree with you, it feels more real now. I'm counting the days but then part of me wants to cancel/reschedule the appointment just because I'm so nervous and scared that it'll be a boy. I will love my child no matter the gender but I think I also set myself up because all this time I refer to the baby as a her/she. I was at Toys R US this weekend they had sales and I purchased a set of pink/purple onesies. DH kept telling me to buy the gender neutral ones but noooooo my heart wanted the girly onesies. God, I hope my intuition is right other wise I'll have to return the clothes.

Page 109 of 209 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast