Page 15 of 209 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies!

Sorry to hear some of you are sick - I feel ya! My M/S medication seems to be kicking in finally after a bad week so I'm finally feeling a little normal. I'm having so much anxiety this pregnancy though that it's really ruining it for me. I had a few scares with my past two pregnancies (DS1- they thought he had IUGR, ds2 - Has cysts on his brain that are sometimes seen in trisomy 18 babies.. he was born totally healthy and fine) so I'm just terrified that something is going to be wrong with this baby. I've never had a worry free pregnancy so I'm hoping this one is it.. but I'm a worrier at the best of times and for some reason this pregnancy is KILLING me with worry. Glad to hear everyones ultrasounds have been good news so far!!

Just curious, how old is everyone on here? I'm 25 (will be 26 end of next month) and this is baby number 3! (likely boy #3 too!)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MSBLAKELY View Post
    Hey ladies!

Sorry to hear some of you are sick - I feel ya! My M/S medication seems to be kicking in finally after a bad week so I'm finally feeling a little normal. I'm having so much anxiety this pregnancy though that it's really ruining it for me. I had a few scares with my past two pregnancies (DS1- they thought he had IUGR, ds2 - Has cysts on his brain that are sometimes seen in trisomy 18 babies.. he was born totally healthy and fine) so I'm just terrified that something is going to be wrong with this baby. I've never had a worry free pregnancy so I'm hoping this one is it.. but I'm a worrier at the best of times and for some reason this pregnancy is KILLING me with worry. Glad to hear everyones ultrasounds have been good news so far!!

Just curious, how old is everyone on here? I'm 25 (will be 26 end of next month) and this is baby number 3! (likely boy #3 too!)
    I'm feeling exactly the same the pregnancy all the other pregnancys have been so hassle free and never worried about anything in them I've sailed through but the one omg every day is such a worry.
    Had 12 wk u/s appoint through today it's 21st may so fingers crossed.

I'm 31 and this is my 4th pregnancy 3girls so far
    10, 7, 3, arrived to complete our family, thanks so much gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I worry through EVERY pregnancy, and with good reason! I'm trying to relax and enjoy it this time though

I'm 32 and my dh is 40... this is my 6th pregnancy, although I only have 2 living children.. those are terrible stats! LOL

Welcome 3boys! Hope you have a smooth, easy pregnancy this time
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 24, this is baby 3 and likely boy number 3 lol.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are both 33, but he is getting closer to the 34 side of it! First baby arrived when we were 28, second one at 30......

and this is our 7th pregnancy with only 2 living children.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Hi girls add me to the list. Due the 29th December.

I'm not new to gender dreaming. I have done the LE diet twice now but both times miscarried, the last being at 13 weeks with my forth confirmed boy (I was in the due in June thread and would be 32 weeks now).

I swayed on ingender for a girl also and ended up with DS3.

This time I haven't swayed. In fact I have done everything wrong. Me and DH took supplements to increase fertility. I just didn't want to have to suffer another loss

Praying my baby is sticky. Looking forward to meeting you all and Hi to anyone who knows me x
    I pray that your baby is sticky. My last m/c was at 8 weeks would have had me due in June...it is hard to not think of what might have been, but I knew that pregnancy was not good then. I have to believe that things are going to work out this time.

IG swaying gave me a sweet blue bundle in 2010 too...most likely we were over there togther!! Congrats on your Rainbow baby!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm worried, no morning sickness... At all!! With my boys I was so ill! I can't help but worry. I'd love to just enjoy not feeling ill! I had a scan at 6 weeks and have another in two weeks.
    Please pray little bubs in alright!
    P.s. I'm 29 and DH is 31

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's nigh on impossible not to worry tree isn't it?! A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Even though my nausea is still there each day - albeit at different times, no real pattern - my boobs are getting bigger & are very tender, I still found myself googling how common a mmc is! Got my NT scan in 4 weeks and am terrified that something would've gone wrong. Totally irrational I know. On the other hand, this pg is different to my last two. By now constipation is usually giving me grief and I barely had any nausea/heartburn with either. This time I like having it purely for reassurance! Also keep thinking there maybe a possibility of twins as I took Clomid. Only feel like there's one though, but would be delighted with 2!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Btw, I'll be 31 on Fri and Dh is 31

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone and welcome new girls! Our group is sure growing!!! so great! I just got back from a little vacation in Mexico so have been gone awhile. Sorry for al of you feeling so sick...I am not feeling sick at all anymore (other than occasional motion sickness riding in the car). kinda worries me, but I didn't have m/s with my two boys either...probably another boy, lol!! Not sure when my first scan will be-they won't schedule it until my first appt next week. Ill feel much better after that though!
    #1 (2009) #2 (2011) ...... EDC December 2013
    for but with be happy with another little too
    It's going to be a long 9 months waiting! Not going to find out gender!

Page 15 of 209 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast