Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats onthepond!!!! How exciting!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies - it definitely still seems surreal and guess what...you ladies and me are the only people in the world that know I decided that I couldn't wait, but DH told me he will still go team green. I want it to be a complete surprise to everyone so I am not going to tell a soul. Not even to my very best friend. But tried as I might, I just had to know. I am a planner and it helps me to bond.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree View Post
    With my first I felt he was a boy and we went surprised to discover he was when he was born. I had a very boy bump and believed in all of the old wives tales... My second I did have moments where I thought girl but not sure if that was more to do with wanting a girl. This time I did feel very strongly girl but I think that was due to swaying, and also a friend who is a bit psychic telling me Id have a girl. It was his feeling that gave me the most confidence actually. Even though typically that's not the sort of thing I'm into or believe. This man is different, special.
    Anyway with all that being said and 3 or so scans suggesting girl the fear has crept in and I can't help but wonder if a willy has grown!!
    I am not going to believe it till I see her! Still have not bought any clothes as though that will jinx things. If only we had see through tummies and coukd sneak a peek whenever we wanted
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onthepond View Post
    Thanks ladies - it definitely still seems surreal and guess what...you ladies and me are the only people in the world that know I decided that I couldn't wait, but DH told me he will still go team green. I want it to be a complete surprise to everyone so I am not going to tell a soul. Not even to my very best friend. But tried as I might, I just had to know. I am a planner and it helps me to bond.
    Congratulations! Such good news.

Wow how are you gong to keep from beaming? Won't Dh guess from your mood?!
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Onthepond huge congratulations!!!

Emily I feel exactly the same way, until I see her for real I won't properly believe it! Not that that's stopped me from buying girl clothes.... :-)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats, onthepond!!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onthepond View Post
    I can share TODAY that my intuition was WAY off, found out we are having a baby BOY after all the stressing. I cannot believe I was so off, I honestly felt certain that it was another girl!
    So glad you got your dream gender hon, my intuition was totally wrong with ds1, ds2 I had no 'feeling' or intuition as to what he was but knew the moment I saw his feet at the scan (man feet), and this time I swayed which I think made me too invested in the result to trust intuition anyway!!!

Hope you are on cloud 9 right now, probably dancing around with Soar!!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    I am not going to believe it till I see her! Still have not bought any clothes as though that will jinx things. If only we had see through tummies and coukd sneak a peek whenever we wanted
    I feel the same, I keep saying things like "if its a girl" and dh looks at me like I'm mad because he takes doctors so seriously and if they say something he believes it 100%. I think I'm just protecting myself.

You know if I had a see through tummy I would imagine a penis every time I saw cord! Because I seem to be fine with convincing myself its a boy but totally unable to accept I might finally have my girl! If they had told me boy at 15 weeks I would never question it!!! Stupid logic. Lol

I brought one pink lot of things when I found out but since have had pink-block, and can't bring myself to buy anything else until I verify one more time at my 19 week scan. At least dh will be there for that one.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies! I wanted to come in and say hello! This weekend we had a garage sale and it was boiling hot but we did it! Now I've got some cash to buy baby girl some well deserved outfits and bows! Note to self garage sales are NOT a good idea in 100 degree weather! Yikes it was hot!

Hope everyone is feeling good! Off to start another crazy week! 22 weeks tomorrow!
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope everyone is doing well! This board has really slowed down the last few days!

I am certainly feeling like this pregnancy is moving along and already taking a toll on my body. I'm a few days shy of 27 weeks and I already feel like I'm falling apart. I made the BIG mistake yesterday of scrubbing our shower tile and grout with a toothbrush (can I just say I HATE cleaning showers and grout!!!! and definitely don't do it enough...) and my pubic bone today feels like it's broken. I was squatting for probably and hour while cleaning and it didn't bother me at the time, but man oh man.. waking up this morning I sure felt it!

Oh and anyone else getting nervous about delivery? I had a traumatic delivery with DS2 - lets just say they got me to start pushing and didn't have a doctor there fast enough so they made me hold him in while he was fully crowning until a doctor came and I was pretty sure my pelvis and pubic bone were snapping in pieces. I'm so scared to feel that type of pain again... I have such a high pain tolerance but I was going into shock it was so bad! Why am I doing this again? LOL!

Page 199 of 209 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201 ... LastLast