Page 2 of 209 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love how bonded our TTC groups are.....it is amazing to think that we have never met IRL, but the desire for a daughter has drawn us all together. The longtermers need to see the 2 lines ASAP...you all deserve it like nothing else.

My test looked nicer this am, it was weird to see the lines and think that there is potential, no spotting and it just brings me back to the first pregnancy/miscarriage. I was caught so off guard that I would have a loss before I had a baby....always thought that I would go through a m/c or two while building our family. My brain is telling me to just to trust my heart here and enjoy this pregnancy each and every day.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Here are my 15 dpo! Getting darker, plus a digital to spell it out! I am finally starting to get a (tiny) bit excited about this pregnancy
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post

Here are my 15 dpo! Getting darker, plus a digital to spell it out! I am finally starting to get a (tiny) bit excited about this pregnancy
    Wow Charlee!! That's soooo exciting!! Huge congratulations!!!
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So how is everyone getting along? Is anyone else temping still? I think I need to stop... I had a slight temp drop today and have been SUPER worried about it... probably nothing and all it is is undue stress for me and baby! *NEED TO RELAX* LOL

It's so hard to be hopeful about a pregnancy when you've experienced a loss
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlee....loss has robbed me too of the ease of just enjoying pregnancy. Each time I look at your siggie, it makes me hurt for you...you have been through so much more than me. (((hugs))) I want your bub to be so sticky...and pink!!!

I retested this am with another I/C and it was nice and dark. I need to stop overthinking this and let it be what it is. My closest 2 pals who know about this pregnancy (only they know other than hubby) both feel strongly about this prengancy being good....so I am going with them on this.

So other than my first pregnancy ever, this is a first with the no spotting or bleeding at all. I feel like the ball will drop at any moment and I will be missing out on a Christmas baby...just like that first pregnancy would have been a May day baby. I am chosing today to be happy though and live in the moment!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats everyone!!!! So excited for you all & so excited to join you - can't wait to hear if everyone gets their desired gender Hoping and praying for a girl here, but I dropped swaying after last month...it just got to be too much. Decided I was going to just relax & low and behold - this is the month! Because of that, I am anticipating a third boy But I feel blessed to just be pregnant, no matter what the gender is. EDC Dec 21.
    Here's my BFP at 10DPO - I was shocked anything showed up this soon!
    image-1.jpeg
    #1 (2009) #2 (2011) ...... EDC December 2013
    for but with be happy with another little too
    It's going to be a long 9 months waiting! Not going to find out gender!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post

Yay!! Those are perfect love the digitals!
    #1 (2009) #2 (2011) ...... EDC December 2013
    for but with be happy with another little too
    It's going to be a long 9 months waiting! Not going to find out gender!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats everyone hope everyone has very sticky beans. I'm the odd one out as I'm really hoping and praying for blue this time. Also very nervous about this pregnancy I need to relax more worry about everything no matter how small
    10, 7, 3, arrived to complete our family, thanks so much gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amk2013 View Post
    Congrats everyone!!!! So excited for you all & so excited to join you - can't wait to hear if everyone gets their desired gender Hoping and praying for a girl here, but I dropped swaying after last month...it just got to be too much. Decided I was going to just relax & low and behold - this is the month! Because of that, I am anticipating a third boy But I feel blessed to just be pregnant, no matter what the gender is. EDC Dec 21.
    Here's my BFP at 10DPO - I was shocked anything showed up this soon!
    image-1.jpeg
    Congrats and welcome! Hope we all get our little Christmas miracles
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post
    Charlee....loss has robbed me too of the ease of just enjoying pregnancy. Each time I look at your siggie, it makes me hurt for you...you have been through so much more than me. (((hugs))) I want your bub to be so sticky...and pink!!!

I retested this am with another I/C and it was nice and dark. I need to stop overthinking this and let it be what it is. My closest 2 pals who know about this pregnancy (only they know other than hubby) both feel strongly about this prengancy being good....so I am going with them on this.

So other than my first pregnancy ever, this is a first with the no spotting or bleeding at all. I feel like the ball will drop at any moment and I will be missing out on a Christmas baby...just like that first pregnancy would have been a May day baby. I am chosing today to be happy though and live in the moment!!
    Thank you for your kind words.... yes it is so hard to really lose all worry until later in the pregnancy usually, although the fear never really subsides for me. I have adopted your philosophy of JUST BELIEVING and living in the moment. My dh reminds me of this on a daily basis LOL... Anyway I really love your optimism and bright outlook We need more ppl like you in this world!

So when is your first scan? Have u seen your Dr yet? I go next Thurs for the first time and she will book the scan then... I'm so excited to see/hear a HB!
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Page 2 of 209 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast