Page 3 of 209 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    Thank you for your kind words.... yes it is so hard to really lose all worry until later in the pregnancy usually, although the fear never really subsides for me. I have adopted your philosophy of JUST BELIEVING and living in the moment. My dh reminds me of this on a daily basis LOL... Anyway I really love your optimism and bright outlook We need more ppl like you in this world!

So when is your first scan? Have u seen your Dr yet? I go next Thurs for the first time and she will book the scan then... I'm so excited to see/hear a HB!
    I have to wait until May 10th! It is talking all my patience and self control to not go in earlier, but since I am not spotting/bleeding, I will just go in then @ 9.5 weeks and combine it with a first prenatal visit.

I was thinking about how different my outlook has changed over time...I am choosing to live and enjoy the moment and I have to say I am a planner, but savouring the little things has been such a revolutionary way to live.

I spent some time yesterday in reflection of how special this 3rd baby is going to be to my boys....and to my family. Now I CHOOSE to not take on the gender predications and stressors that extended family did when I was pregnant with DS2.....so many made negative comments about having a second boy and multiple comments about wanting a girl as they did not know gender until his birth.

Charlee.......I am excited for you how close your appt is...not even a week away now!!!! I will live through you and the other girls who have early appointments Do you have an MD who realizes your history in context of the current pregnancy? Meaning...do you get tonnes of u/s!?!?

Amk2013....that bfp is nice and bold! How are you feeling today?
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Ladybug- bummer you have to wait that long! it's good you don't have any reasons for early US though but it'd sure be nice to not have to wait, lol. My first appt is May 6 (a little over 7 wks) but only for prenatal labs. No idea when I will actually see the doctor or get that first US. I took clomid a cycle then Fremara this last cycle. Fremara doesn't have increased risk of multiples, but I'm still anxious to make sure I called the clinic to see if I could go in for hcg levels...we will be out of the country for a week, and my biggest fear is having an ectopic while I'm gone (I know I don't have reason to worry, but I'm a worse case scenario thinker I guess) I guess it's a good sign that my BFP at 10 days was pretty bold. And the next day was dark pink. I feel great so far, just tired. (which is probably just normal for me with a little boy who doesn't sleep at night).
    How are you all feeling? Any symptoms yet? Are you all finding out the gender or no!?
    #1 (2009) #2 (2011) ...... EDC December 2013
    for but with be happy with another little too
    It's going to be a long 9 months waiting! Not going to find out gender!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a feeling that of the initial girls who are posting here, I might be the only one finding out gender....but not because I want to, but because my hubby is UBBER keen on knowing. I did enjoy my first pregnancy being team green.....so it would be cool if this baby kept things hidden!!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I talk a good talk about not finding out, but I don't have the patience to wait I'm afraid! Besides I would rather know if I am having DS #3 beforehand anyway...Truly I just want a healthy baby, but if I could be blessed with a daughter that would be amazing!
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amk2013 View Post
    @Ladybug- bummer you have to wait that long! it's good you don't have any reasons for early US though but it'd sure be nice to not have to wait, lol. My first appt is May 6 (a little over 7 wks) but only for prenatal labs. No idea when I will actually see the doctor or get that first US. I took clomid a cycle then Fremara this last cycle. Fremara doesn't have increased risk of multiples, but I'm still anxious to make sure I called the clinic to see if I could go in for hcg levels...we will be out of the country for a week, and my biggest fear is having an ectopic while I'm gone (I know I don't have reason to worry, but I'm a worse case scenario thinker I guess) I guess it's a good sign that my BFP at 10 days was pretty bold. And the next day was dark pink. I feel great so far, just tired. (which is probably just normal for me with a little boy who doesn't sleep at night).
    How are you all feeling? Any symptoms yet? Are you all finding out the gender or no!?
    I'm sorry i'm shamelessly stalking you guys since I had a BFP turn into a chemical after I subscribed to this thread. Can I tell pumpkin to msg you about femera? She was given the option to try it this cycle and was unsure. She was also on clomid first, and doesnt o without stimulation.

Congrats on your BFP!

ps for what its worth, i'll be finding out gender. It helps me bond, have time to get over any GD, and come up with names. It also helps ds 1 and 2 know and adjust to 'who' is coming.

If only I could hold a pregnancy long enough to get there!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    Oh I talk a good talk about not finding out, but I don't have the patience to wait I'm afraid! Besides I would rather know if I am having DS #3 beforehand anyway...Truly I just want a healthy baby, but if I could be blessed with a daughter that would be amazing!
    Can you imagine have 20 weeks of your pregnancy where you know your daughter is along for the ride!!! This is what my hubby feels strongly and while I have my heart and head trying to be realistic....yup, I got suckered back in the day by IG that my sway was a sure thing!!!

Meeks...if you are still following this, I was so saddened by this month's chemical for you. I want you to have a super sticky, healthy pink bean along for the ride on this next cycle (and TTC Pink, Emily, Pumpkin) so that you longtimers can all celebrate pink together!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by meeks32 View Post
    I'm sorry i'm shamelessly stalking you guys since I had a BFP turn into a chemical after I subscribed to this thread. Can I tell pumpkin to msg you about femera? She was given the option to try it this cycle and was unsure. She was also on clomid first, and doesnt o without stimulation.

Congrats on your BFP!

ps for what its worth, i'll be finding out gender. It helps me bond, have time to get over any GD, and come up with names. It also helps ds 1 and 2 know and adjust to 'who' is coming.

If only I could hold a pregnancy long enough to get there!
    Oh I'm so sorry Meeks That's horrible news! Well I really hope the next time is the one that sticks...and hopefully soon!!! Best wishes to you <3
    Pumpkin and I have been talking through PM over the last week. Getting my BFP gave her hope for the Femara so I am hoping she has just as much luck with it and will be joining us soon I was told it generally works better than clomid, and many are switching to that as first line drug rather than clomid.
    The finding out the gender thing is tough! We did with both our boys. The first I wanted to know FOR SURE. The second I didn't, but we had them put the results in a seeled envelope, and DH really wanted to know, so we gave in and opened in on Christmas. As this is our last, I just want to know the feeling of finding out the day he/she is born. I see so many families do that, and the look on their face when they find out the sex of their baby, and meet them for the first time, is just priceless
    #1 (2009) #2 (2011) ...... EDC December 2013
    for but with be happy with another little too
    It's going to be a long 9 months waiting! Not going to find out gender!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amk2013 View Post
    The finding out the gender thing is tough! We did with both our boys. The first I wanted to know FOR SURE. The second I didn't, but we had them put the results in a seeled envelope, and DH really wanted to know, so we gave in and opened in on Christmas. As this is our last, I just want to know the feeling of finding out the day he/she is born. I see so many families do that, and the look on their face when they find out the sex of their baby, and meet them for the first time, is just priceless
    Yes you said it perfectly! I found out ALL the times I've been pg... I was thinking it would be so cool to leave the last one as a surprise I just don't have the patience though! I was always the kid who hated surprises, always opened my Christmas presents before Xmas day etc. LOL... I know of a private scan place very close to my work that guarantees gender @ 14 wks... money back guarantee! I have already felt the urge to call them LMAO... plus like Meeks said, there's the boys to worry about too. They want a little sister MORE than I want a daughter, esp my oldest. He's almost 8 so he knows the difference, and as he says "I already have a little brother so I want a little sister now Mom!" Haha oh the pressure!

I just can't shake the feeling that it would be SO special to wait.... and this is my last chance to have that "ultimate surprise"
    Last edited by Charlee; April 12th, 2013 at 10:56 PM.
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I decided to post my sway, and in so doing, found it very freeing to do so. I did what I could to influence gender and I have to trust that the little soul who is destined to join us as a family will be the perfect fit.

The joy of team green was that I honestly could answer people when they asked what gender the baby was.....lol, I lied through my teeth with DS2 to not have to deal with the responses of having 2 boys. Processing the fact that I was not going to give birth to a girlwas better done in the 19 weeks prior to his arrival and since my DH feels strongly about finding out, we will. I want to be completely in the moment with this pregnancy because 3 babies/kids is our max.

Amk2013....you will like the delivery room surprise for sure!

Charlee......I like your thinking too!!! I think my hubby is right about finding out with DS2 even though I did not 100% want to at the time...I procesed my feelings and enjoyed his arrival. Plus, with all the issues with his limited growth and weight gain (FTT), I was bonded with the little sweetie!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlee....my DS1 has been trying to take home "baby durl" for the last 1.5 years...seriously, he wants a sister because his cousin and best friend have a younger brother and then sister. He is even saving his "monies" for a baby sister. Your boys sound so sweet too!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Page 3 of 209 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast