Page 4 of 209 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, I've been rather absent! Tbh I've hardly given gender and finding out a thought. I feel so blessed to be pg finally that getting to each Weds and racking up another week is as far ahead as I'm allowing myself to think. I won't post a nub shot as I've never got to grips with all of that and I don't want the speculation. We'll prob find out at 20 weeks if it's possible. We couldn't with ds2 as his position was wrong. I'm just trying to enjoy this pg and I know I did all I could. Mind, I want one more dc after so I'm already planning that sway regardless!! Got my first midwife appt on Thurs when I'll be 6 weeks

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Urgh feeling queasy this evening. Felt it before I ate, it went away whilst I had my tea, now it's back!

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ill be finding out in fact I got u/s on Monday very nervous
    10, 7, 3, arrived to complete our family, thanks so much gender dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Aftmjt - how exciting!! How far along are you?

I am feeling sooo tired today. I'm not sure how that even possible at only 4 weeks...maybe it's all in my head. But I am not a fan of the fatigue. Just. Want. To. Sleep.
    #1 (2009) #2 (2011) ...... EDC December 2013
    for but with be happy with another little too
    It's going to be a long 9 months waiting! Not going to find out gender!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream so you're going for #4 after this?? Oh my goodness you are BRAVE! LOL DH is already bugging me for a fourth but I don't know... although I would feel bad for this one since my boys are so close.... they're only 25;months apart. Dh says this one needs a buddy too... I don't know if I have it in me to do this all again though! Haha I'm getting too old for this stuff lol.... I think dh just likes TTC since that's the fun part for him hahaha
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    Dream so you're going for #4 after this?? Oh my goodness you are BRAVE! LOL DH is already bugging me for a fourth but I don't know... although I would feel bad for this one since my boys are so close.... they're only 25;months apart. Dh says this one needs a buddy too... I don't know if I have it in me to do this all again though! Haha I'm getting too old for this stuff lol.... I think dh just likes TTC since that's the fun part for him hahaha
    Can we swap DHs?!! Lol!! Mine never wanted 3 at all, he's more than happy with his boys. As they're so close in age though and this one'll be 4&half years younger than ds2, I really think it needs a playmate and I've always dreamed of 4 children. Spent hours shopping this pm looking for trousers that fit. Maternity stuff useless, too big - obviously! - managed to buy some linen trousers and combat-style trousers both with ribbed soft waistbands around the back (a bit like a jumper cuff) that should see me well into the second trimester! Thank goodness for Asda!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlee....we will be calling dibs on your man! I would love for this little one to have another sibling close in age, but 3 is going to be our max.

I have been feeling nice and queasy on and off the last couple of days....and tired. Is that even possible....I am willing to blame DS2 for the poor sleep and need for a nap otherwise!!!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Ladybugs - I am feeling so tired too! Not horrible yet, but noticeable. Today was the first time I felt queasy, but it was short-lived. I never really had morning sickness with my boys, so this will be interesting to see if it's similar or not
    #1 (2009) #2 (2011) ...... EDC December 2013
    for but with be happy with another little too
    It's going to be a long 9 months waiting! Not going to find out gender!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies!
    Can I join in? My edd is Dec. 15th, but with a c-section I'll be having the baby most likely on the 12th.
    Total surprise pregnancy as many of you already know. I hardly swayed, although some of my life was different than when I conceived my boys.

Because its taken me so long to finally become pregnant, I kept telling myself that I just don't care anymore about gender and I just want another baby.
    But last night, I started to get really scared and wonder what the heck I just did. I was going through all the stuff I had bought when I found out I was having twin girls. It made me so upset that just maybe I would never see my little daughter in these. This is my last baby, and it may not be a girl, and that scares me to death. Here I am so settled, my boys are 4, 6 & 8. Next year they will all be in school full time and I can have a life again. And now I'm starting over, with what might be another boy. Am I crazy? Not that I wouldn't love him to death, its just...I don't know...doing the baby thing again. I just so desperately want it to be a girl now I scares me. And the part of me with faith knows it would be. After all I have gone through to get pg with a dd, how could it not be a girl -- that would just be cruel. But then the practical side of me says that it is what it is and no one, as much as we would like to believe, can inevitably control the outcome.
    I don't know, I think its just really sinking in now and I am deathly scared that I may have to come to grips with living the rest of my life without a dd.
    Sorry, I just had to get this out to you all who understand.
    2005; 2007; 2009; arrived 6/28/14!!
    5 failed IVF/PGD's 2010-2012
    Ectopic pregnancy 2013 that caused IC

Emergency cerclage at 18 wks & Suffered through months of strict bed rest to keep this little man baking. My water broke at 31w4d and He finally arrive June 28 at 32 weeks!
    He is so strong and perfect! Truly my little angel.

-God, Grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to Change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the Difference-

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pray for princess......I pray that you do have your little girl baking in there.....your story is so amazing and like all the longtimers, I imagine all of you preggo with pink!!!!! I don't want to think of life without a DD, but the practical part of me knows that this could be a reality and that I need to both keep the hope for a girl and be open to a new little man.

For me, the last couple of days, I have been battling the fear....fear of miscarriage, things are going dreamily over here and I CHOOSE to let go of the fear. Like my avatar says...Life begins where fear ends!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Page 4 of 209 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast