Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cant shake "twin" feeling?

I have no idea why ive had twins on the brain for a month. Been researching and just cant stop thinking about two! What the heck! I couldnt really have twins im sure. Its probably more me wanting them . Then last night DH sent me a pxt of a double yolk that he ate for dinner lol signs!? Anyone know anyone with twins?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't see your siggy - how far along are you? Intuition is a powerful thing, and lots of twin moms suspect before their first scan. Maybe yours will show two sacs! Keep us updated.
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Twins was the last thing I expected so I had No clue! The only thing in hindsight was I woke up in the middle of the night at 8 dpo to throw up. I didn't know I was pregnant yet but I was very sick but found out at 6 weeks it was two. Good luck!!
    Mom to 3 little men! Age 8 and twins who just turned 6!!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My sister had twins. I was having dreams that she was going to have twins 2 months before she got pregnant. Kept telling her she would have them. GUESS WHAT she did!! lol she found out at a 7 week US.
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im 5weeks today so will have a scan in a week!! The twin feelings gone a wee bit but you never know . It might just be me being fascinated by them, 4under 3.5years wouldnt be fun lol

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My friend had a gut instinct and mentioned it to her DH, they found out she was correct at their 12 week scan. They had a 4 month old DD at the time, they now have 3 children under 2.5 (13 month age gap), hard work but great fun!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey hun i wasn't supprised when sonographer said twins i met a lady just before i fell preggie and she said oh we knew we had to move out of london when we went for 12wk scan and we're told our 3rd and last baby was twins! this just kept coming back to me....if you are carrying twins i hope they are more sticky than mine hun

how rough are you feeling i felt like i was gonna die every day for 14 wks LOL!
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true