Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GD nerves

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey ladies, Im not pregnant yet but wanted to stick my neb in

I went for a private gender scan with DS2 and I was beyond devastated that it was another boy. I cant even begin to explain the despair I felt. I wrestled with myself if I would have felt like this when he was born and I may have but I don't think it would have been anywhere near as bad. On here I saw a fantastic idea for staying team green and Im pretty sure its what Im going to do for my next baby. When the baby is born Im not going to have the whole 'its a boy' 'its a girl' thing. Im going to have them passed to me wrapped up and find out myself but give myself time to bond with the baby first regardless of gender. Im sure I will be a little disappointed if its a boy but not gutted as the emotions of love will come first and gender will have no part to play in the situation. I thought it was a wonderful idea.

Also I adore my second son (and first) beyond belief. I love the relationship they have as brothers and I love dressing them in matching outfits etc (it rocks) If we are blessed with another boy, I really think I will be ok this time as Ive experienced how ace it is having brothers (im one of 3 girls and have never had this) so I feel I can deal better with any GD I may have. I am nervous about feeling the same as I did last time mainly because I was shocked at myself for how I acted (like a spoilt brat that didn't get her own way) but hopefully the fact I came out the other side means I wont have this problem again.
    mummy to 2 beautiful boys time for pink i think

'Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up'

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No matter how many girls or boys you have you will love them to death. I have 3 girls and we swayed blue and this is baby #4 due December 10th, but even if we have another girl I'm totally going to be thrilled either way! We are going for team green and going to let it be our last surprise baby!!!
    DD1 5/11/05

DD2 9/09/08

DD3 3/10/10

Mystery baby due 12/10/13
    Team grean
    Hopedfor a

But pretty sure we have another on the way!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123