Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GD nerves

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

GD nerves

So we gor pregnant the month before we were going to start trying so pretty much no sway. I wanted to leave it up to fate a wee bit but now im like ughh what have i done! I truly will be happy with a third little boy, but im starting to feel abit emo and scared that its not going to be my girl . We said this is our last, we cant afford four. We are both only 24 though so could have another in 10years or so. Whos finding out the sex? I found out for both boys but we told everyone we didnt know for the first. Not sure whats going to be better this time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We had a team green pregnancy with DS1, found out at 19w with DS2 and it probably was good doing it in that direction. With all of DS2 issues around and after birth, accepting gender already was good for me. We kept it secret...but it is common fact now that I knew. We will find out and most likely share the news, but I have lots of conflicting feelings about my family's reaction.
    We are going to be 10 years older than you.....this is our last chance.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be praying you get your girl. That we all will get our DG. I don't think we could wait. I think I'll plan a date night the day we have our scan and plan to get some cute boy clothes if its a boy! I think if I pick out an amazing name for him etc it'll be less of a sting

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm dreading this being a girl which I already know it is, I was bad enough after dd3 this is my very last DH wants the snip after I have this one. Got pregnant first month with dd3 took 2 yrs so worried as never properly swayed. Ill defo b finding out.
    10, 7, 3, arrived to complete our family, thanks so much gender dreaming

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can have all my blue dust and ill have your pink, good luck xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HUGS to you...GD is a hairy beast isn't it? I'm so sorry you're hurting, I hope you can find peace somehow.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We will be booking a private gender scan for 15 weeks, because I am way too impatient to wait We are really hoping for a boy this time around. But for some reason I just feel like its another girl....maybe I just keep telling myself its another girl, so by the time our scan rolls around I won't be '
    shocked' to hear its not a boy and maybe be less disappointed that way. We did sway for a boy, but I am not counting on it working. Since we already have a girl, part of me feels like I can't " have" a boy, even though that makes no sense really. In the meantime, I am just trying to focus on all the positives of having another little girl and I know it will be special for DD to have a sister. And I also know that if we do have another little girl next, DH has agreed to try for # 3 and even # 4 in hopes of a boy because he knows how much I want my boy. If our next is a boy, DH doesn't want anymore( DH has always wanted two regardless of gender). I think it would be wonderful to have a larger family! But, we just feel so blessed to be expecting baby # 2 and regardless of what we are having, boy or girl, he or she will be much loved and welcomed into our family. I trust that whatever we have next, God sent him or her into our family for a reason.

Has anyone else convinced themselves they are having a boy or girl?
    ( 2011) and # 2 due in December, hoping for

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know exactly how you ladies are feeling!!

Dreamsofxy I know what you mean about wanting the boy.. I've even convinced myself and I am like 99% sure that its another girl, yet I'm so happy for her to have a Sister I know how special that relationship can be. But I would just love to experience a baby boy just to call somebody my son and to buy boy clothes etc. and have best of both worlds.

I've pretty much told myself before I even concieved it probably will be another girl, to even think of a Boy gets me way to Overhwelmed at the thought of carrying a boy but I am so so so blessed for either gender be it a boy or a girl

It's right he/she will be given to me for a reason and Im only human and there is only so mch my human brain will comprehend, who knows later in life how truly blessed we could be through our DDs/DS's...and I went into this swaying knowing in my mind that this has never been in my Hands and never will be!
    Last edited by afy; May 2nd, 2013 at 11:25 PM.
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    afy, you couldn't have said it any better: it is overwhelming to think of the possibility of carrying a boy! It just seems too good to be true for me, a boy next to have one of each. Two of my friends are also pregnant and found out recently they are both having a boy and each already has a girl ( only a few months older than my DD). We all had girls back in 2011; will I be joining them for a boy next too? I don't think so to be honest...somebody has to have DD#2 and it will probably be me. I am really trying to focus on the positives of having two girls. I just want my boy soooo badly!
    ps. I think you may have mentioned this before, but its funny how our lives are so similar: got married in 2009 and had baby # 1, a girl, in 2011 and now expecting baby # 2 in December!
    ( 2011) and # 2 due in December, hoping for

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know this feeling to well!
    I found out gender with both boys, with DS1 I had a strong feeling he was a boy and I had no preference so was thrilled. DS2 I did an IG girl sway, was convinced that he must be a girl due to sway, so glad I found out at 20 weeks. I feel no disappointment at all now, he is such a wonderful boy!
    This time I will definitely find out gender, am contemplating a gender scan at 16 weeks (!), I would love a little girl and still dream and hope of one but if I hear blue then I know he was meant to be (esp with the odds he has had to overcome to get here, pills, potions, diet etc)
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast