Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Red hat.jpg This is going to be his coming home outfit (the Mom one) and the New Years/Christmas onsie is just shown to give you all an idea of what my little man is going to be partying in!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post
    Red hat.jpg This is going to be his coming home outfit (the Mom one) and the New Years/Christmas onsie is just shown to give you all an idea of what my little man is going to be partying in!!!
    Very very cute!!! Levi's going to be one stylish little boy

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream and Charlee....I will be stalking you both for your pink bundles...and hope and wish that this dream will come true for the two of you!!! NCBeachy's up and coming sway is on the radar as well!! I know that we are done and while it saddens me to never get to use pink and purples the way I would like to, I am freeing up myself to just savour the time with my boys and let the dream go.

Dream....Levi is my bonus baby, if DS2 was my girl, we would have never gone for a third, so I need to remind myself that I am being BLESSED by boys!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofpink View Post
    Very very cute!!! Levi's going to be one stylish little boy

Thanks Dream!!! He is not going to be just stuffed into the brothers' hand-me-downs!!!! You are going to have to post pics of the items you are busy making for your little man too!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will do. I can't believe you made those hats, they look amazing! How did you do it?

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream....Thanks!!! If I would have realized how easy hat making was, I would have churned out many for both of my other boys!! I simply cut various t-shirt material into a hat shape, but with a long (penis-ish like) tail to tie into that top knot. I then insided it out, sewed it, turned it right side out and hemmed it. Working against the stretch makes the hem look better, but using the stretch means that hat will fit a little longer and better.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're so clever ladybugs if I was to make a hat it would not look like yours lol.

Well as you all know I'm here in the opposites group. Sorry to hear you didn't hear girl dream, big hugs Hun.

I have moments when I feel better and then I go back down to depressed and not wanting to face the Internet. Hope I can get over this soon. Might have to do some more shopping lol.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    You're so clever ladybugs if I was to make a hat it would not look like yours lol.

Well as you all know I'm here in the opposites group. Sorry to hear you didn't hear girl dream, big hugs Hun.

I have moments when I feel better and then I go back down to depressed and not wanting to face the Internet. Hope I can get over this soon. Might have to do some more shopping lol.
    Thanks 3boys. It's good to see you back. Has everything from your NT scan resolved itself now? Been thinking of you, you've had a rough time of things

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks dream. We won't know for sure until the 20 week scan but the midwife and consultant were both pleased with the blood results and when I had my 15 week scan the nuchal fold had shrunk dramatically in size so its looking hopeful.

I wish I didn't feel so down about having four boys. I can't explain it but I now feel worse about my last losses. I was pregnant with a boy due in June and everyone in my family kept saying to me... Things happen for a reason.... Maybe you were destined to have a girl next! At the time I thought they were crazy but I must have subconsciously hoped they were right. If he hadn't of died he would be in my arms right now and my GD would be better. Instead I feel like I'm having a 14 month long pregnancy where the GD is slowly breaking me. I want to be happy I want to want a boy!!
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Thanks dream. We won't know for sure until the 20 week scan but the midwife and consultant were both pleased with the blood results and when I had my 15 week scan the nuchal fold had shrunk dramatically in size so its looking hopeful.

I wish I didn't feel so down about having four boys. I can't explain it but I now feel worse about my last losses. I was pregnant with a boy due in June and everyone in my family kept saying to me... Things happen for a reason.... Maybe you were destined to have a girl next! At the time I thought they were crazy but I must have subconsciously hoped they were right. If he hadn't of died he would be in my arms right now and my GD would be better. Instead I feel like I'm having a 14 month long pregnancy where the GD is slowly breaking me. I want to be happy I want to want a boy!!
    3boys.....I find it crazy that we both could have been holding babies in June, but our little blue bundles chose to be newborn at Christmas. I feel so much pain for you in the fact that your pregnancies have been fraught with pain and emotion......he better be one cutie who heals your heart! I don't want to wish the next 20 weeks of our lives away, but I sure wish I could send the GD to the bin where it belongs. (((hugs)))
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast