Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just giving this thread a little bump :-)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies!

I am so pleased to find this thread exists! I'd not even looked in the due date forum cos was too scared of another loss to tempt fate, then after our NT scan last week when the sonographer showed us boy bits, I've been too depressed to see other people announcing they're getting their DG to join.

For those who haven't seen me moaning on somewhere else already, I'm Emmy, 36 (lol!), just found out I'm having DS3 due 3rd feb after swaying pink since last August. I had a pregnancy over Christmas that ended in jan when the 12 week scan showed no heartbeat. Heartbreaking, I had to have an ERPC after waiting fruitlessly for 3 weeks for the baby to come out on its own. I have no idea what the gender was and really hoped it meant I "deserved" a girl this time, but seemingly not.

I am so sad to not get my girl, I just don't know where to start getting over this. We can't afford a fourth so this really is it. My sister is due her team green second baby two days before my 20 week scan and I know it'll be her DD2 just as I'm being told I'll definitely never have even one girl. When she had her DD1, my DH told me he didn't want any more kids so her births traditionally mean heartbreak for me. I can't believe it's going to happen again.

I posted in GD that I felt I no longer belonged here cos I can't stand seeing other people's success when I've failed, and atomic suggested an opposites forum, I'm so glad it exists already and I hope we can all use it to help each other see the positives of an all boy family.

X
    Mummy to 2007 and 2009.
    MMC Jan 2013 at 11+1.
    Expecting 3rd Feb 2014.
    Please stay healthy and come to complete our family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A huge hug and welcome to the thread Emmy x x

It's wonderful to have somewhere where we can celebrate our little boys but also mourn our dreams of a little girl. I hope we can help and you are very welcome here x x

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Emmy.....We are in the same boat. This little guy is going to be my closing chapter on the baby years and I really had hoped that I would end this portion of it clothing my baby in pink. I tease my hubby that I might just have to indulge the pink/purple desire, but really we both know it goes so much deeper than that. I never thought that I would be a mom to an all boy family.....a daughter was always part of the picture. I wish you did not have to be here...I so wanted all you longtermers and moms that have gone through loss to be given a girl automatically, that you would not have to be challenged with any lingering gender desire. (((((hugs))))

Dream...thanks for the bump!!! I think that having a safe haven for both the good and bad portion of GD is so important. No one IRL can understand or chooses to.

3boys....where are you????? Sending some hugs over to you!!!

Charlee....hope that you are healing on this week off...and that your new little man remains protected. ((((hugs))) onto you too!!!!!

AFM...today is that follow-up scan...only 4 hours away....it is such a beautiful day here, I just want to hear good news and see a cute pic of him. I will keep you all posted on the appt!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello boy mamas!!

I am so happy to have found this thread, thanks Emmy for sharing.
    I am Katie and expecting my 4th boy in early Dec. I am kind of in denial regarding the gender of this baby. I can't really describe it. I look at the 20 week ultrasound and don't feel confident in the fact that it is a boy, not sure if it is because I so thought a girl was in my future(last babe) or this pregnancy has been different as well. I just wish I could accept and come to terms with it and move forward.
    I absolutely love my boys and they bring so much joy to my life, and know this baby will as well.
    I love the idea of celebrating our little boys.
    I keep thinking I need to start working on the nursery or something, but then think what if it is a girl? Seriously, I can't even stand that I think that.
    Thanks for being a sounding board for my craziness.
    So glad there are others out there that understand GD.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Back and crying...the right kidney space is just a mess/mass of fluid and the tech called her radiologist and the images stumped him. The last time and this the baby was positioned oddly so while they think the left kidney is fine, we just don't know. I will have the proper follow-up appt next Tuesday at which point I will know when the next u/s. And you don't get to see a single image or pic....
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs, I pm'd you. My heart's breaking for you right now - I want to give you a big hug. I only hope next week's u/s gives you some proper answers and that your LO is strong and can overcome this. x x

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMAOF3BOYSAND1ONWAY View Post
    Hello boy mamas!!

I am so happy to have found this thread, thanks Emmy for sharing.
    I am Katie and expecting my 4th boy in early Dec. I am kind of in denial regarding the gender of this baby. I can't really describe it. I look at the 20 week ultrasound and don't feel confident in the fact that it is a boy, not sure if it is because I so thought a girl was in my future(last babe) or this pregnancy has been different as well. I just wish I could accept and come to terms with it and move forward.
    I absolutely love my boys and they bring so much joy to my life, and know this baby will as well.
    I love the idea of celebrating our little boys.
    I keep thinking I need to start working on the nursery or something, but then think what if it is a girl? Seriously, I can't even stand that I think that.
    Thanks for being a sounding board for my craziness.
    So glad there are others out there that understand GD.
    Welcome to the thread Katie! I hope that we can offer you some support and understanding here. What the ages of your other three boys?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no ladybugs, I'm afraid I don't know the history here but that sounds really frightening. I hope the next scan will give you some peace. X
    Mummy to 2007 and 2009.
    MMC Jan 2013 at 11+1.
    Expecting 3rd Feb 2014.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Katie, glad to see you here. X
    Mummy to 2007 and 2009.
    MMC Jan 2013 at 11+1.
    Expecting 3rd Feb 2014.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast