Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs Ladybugs! I am so sorry that you are going through this. I will be thinking of you! Hopefully, you will get more answers next week.
    Dreamingofpink, I have a 6 year old, 4.5 year old, and 2.5 year old. Here is the pic of my 19 week ultrasound.
    boy .jpg

Emmy, thanks again for sharing this thread with me

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,havent been on here in a while now,just wanted to share my excitement with u,am having a 3d/4d elective gender scan in less than 4hours,Im going crazy nervous INSANE LOL, My tummy is churning,I hope baby cooperates and spreads leggies wide open haha
    Keep ur fingers crossed with me for pink ladies,I have mentioned in another post in due in dec and jan thread,that I have a strong strong vibe that my wee one is a little boy,Im 85 percent sure, well, I guess Ill know in a couple of hours
    Will update as soon as I can , and I posted in this thread,because I just know in my heart.that ill be jumping in and joining u in the pink opposites group xoxo
    Dd 7 Ds 5 Dd nov 24/2013 (my 30 weeker preemie )chemical January 09

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit0809 View Post
    Hi ladies,havent been on here in a while now,just wanted to share my excitement with u,am having a 3d/4d elective gender scan in less than 4hours,Im going crazy nervous INSANE LOL, My tummy is churning,I hope baby cooperates and spreads leggies wide open haha
    Keep ur fingers crossed with me for pink ladies,I have mentioned in another post in due in dec and jan thread,that I have a strong strong vibe that my wee one is a little boy,Im 85 percent sure, well, I guess Ill know in a couple of hours
    Will update as soon as I can , and I posted in this thread,because I just know in my heart.that ill be jumping in and joining u in the pink opposites group xoxo
    Your scan must be I half an hour!!! I am totally gate crashing here since I don't know yet (but had a boy looking potty shot recently so will also likely be joining).

Stalking!!! Keep us updated.

Ps ladies this thread is amazing. Trying not to post because I don't know yet for sure, but I'm keeping up with it and loving the support and vibe.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ladybugs, that is heartbreaking. I hope all is fine with you lo's other kidney. Must be very worrying and puts everything else in perspective. Huge hugs hun xxx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi girls,
    loving this thread, I am expecting 4 th son in December confirmed at 16 and 20 weeks. I have been struggling big time I just want to hold him already although I am enjoying feeling kicks for the last time. I am gettmg tubes tied in the c section so I think that has made it worse.. after ds3 I was pretty bad but I still had hope of a 4 th iykwim ..

does anyone have any really good boys names yet?
    I have a Jackson Charlie and a Blake and I need an awesome name for this little guy thanks in advance xx
    Boy 2003

Boy 2006

Boy 2009

boy number 4 Dec 2013

Cyprus Team Miracle Oct/Nov 2017 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilised, 7 to testing, 3 healthy xx
    transferred 2 AA xx BFP Nov 10th 2 heartbeats seen and heard at 7.5 weeks
    10 week scan one twin fetal demise 8 weeks, one healthy heartbeat seen.
    Baby Girl Born 13th July 2018 my world is finally complete!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMAOF3BOYSAND1ONWAY View Post
    Hugs Ladybugs! I am so sorry that you are going through this. I will be thinking of you! Hopefully, you will get more answers next week.
    Dreamingofpink, I have a 6 year old, 4.5 year old, and 2.5 year old. Here is the pic of my 19 week ultrasound.
    boy .jpg

Emmy, thanks again for sharing this thread with me
    im really not sure about that shot, I would be getting another scan if I could . I have really clear shots and im still praying they are wrong! maybe get a 3d/4d?
    big hugs to you xx
    Boy 2003

Boy 2006

Boy 2009

boy number 4 Dec 2013

Cyprus Team Miracle Oct/Nov 2017 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilised, 7 to testing, 3 healthy xx
    transferred 2 AA xx BFP Nov 10th 2 heartbeats seen and heard at 7.5 weeks
    10 week scan one twin fetal demise 8 weeks, one healthy heartbeat seen.
    Baby Girl Born 13th July 2018 my world is finally complete!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rabbit, thinking of you today and hope you hear pink.

Meeks, welcome and hoping pink for you. Are you going to find out? If so, when?

Grace, glad you are on here. I just want the baby boy here already too. The kicks have just started and is making me smile as I love it.
    My boys are Talon, Henry, and Charlie. I am having a heard time with names as well. My family has a lot of boys. Wanted something Irish because we conceived on St. Patty's but not sure I love any. There is a thread on here somewhere with tons of boy name ideas. I will try to find it for you

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for the late update ladies,Im rejoicing over this lovely news of mine,Its a GIRL, thank u Lord for answering my prayers,I still cant believe it.
    As happy and ecstatic as I am,I wish all of u ladies on this lovely thread could be celebrating pink with me.
    Im keeping u all in my prayers,may GD stay far far away.
    Luv u all xoxo
    Dd 7 Ds 5 Dd nov 24/2013 (my 30 weeker preemie )chemical January 09

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay!! I saw this on your other post. Congrats!! What a great day!! Go buy a really cute girl outfit

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ladybugs I'm so so sorry to hear about your baby's kidney. Sending lots of love and hugs at what must be a terrifying time! Xx
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast