Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Oh ladybugs I'm so so sorry to hear about your baby's kidney. Sending lots of love and hugs at what must be a terrifying time! Xx
    Thanks!! I am just trying to keep occupied and focus on the good. He is active, there is concerns for sure, but it is am matter of taking each day at a time. This long weekend is going to be long....now to keep busy. I decided that each day I will focus on doing one positive thing like working on my boys projects/notes/rooms and keep busy!! Today I am sorting through old photos on the hard drives and organizing them according to timeline. Hopefully I can get enough good ones to print out some at Walmart or Costco!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keeping busy is so important... nerves will only make you crazy! Take it from someone who is totally crazy right now LOL...

I replied on the other thread but thought I would chime in here too

I am feeling so much more optimistic about my new little boy lately... I can't wait to meet him now. I hardly care about gender right now, and it's such a freeing feeling! Sure, I get a twinge every now and then, especially when I hear about people getting their girl, but they aren't me... and I love my little guy. I just feel so blessed to still be pregnant and having a baby... ANY BABY! Gotta stay thankful ... that's the key for me!
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey crazy lady....lol, Charlee....I entirely understand that feeling!! My entire plan for the weekend is spending time focusing on the good and in so doing, hope to avoid the dwelling on what I can't control. I think that I may always wish that I had a daughter as well, but at this point, I choose to move forward with my boys and just savour them when they are tiny.
    I must post a few pix of them.....I saw one this am that melted me in every way! It is my DS2 and a "photo" shoot that we did in the summer that he was just over a year old....lol...not professional in every way, but it perfectly captured why I call him my sonshine!!!

IMG_2233.JPG
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs, ds2 is gorgeous! I can totally understand how he'd make your heart melt just looking at him. You certainly make handsome boys! How did you get on with sorting through your photos? It's a job that's forever on my 'to do' list.

Charlee, have you got any follow-up appointments for you and your baby after the crash? I hope that you are healing well and out of pain now. I love your attitude! I've come round to that feeling now that it's not me getting a girl and it's my girl that I'd like not anyone else's. It is kind of freeing and I am getting excited about meeting ds3 too. I just wish that I could find a name I really love! Have you got any yet?

I think I've worked out why my sway didn't work this time. I'm sure that my feeling of total determination that it WOULD WORK and the feeling that I could control my destiny was no good for my sway. I'm sure that I never let go of that control-freak side of me, where if I work at something hard enough & long enough it'd work. It hit me this afternoon when I realised that I couldn't just casually stroll into the chemists & pick up a repeat prescription of Clomid for my next sway with ease like I thought I could. I do have a few packets left but they expire next October. Considering I don't get my PPAF back until about 8 months after, it's cutting it rather fine.

Instead of obsessing about my next sway, which I admit I have been doing since my bfp, I have decided that the only way forward (& the path to happiness) is to focus on acceptance and thankfulness for what I do have. I am going to try and find peace with the thought of being a boy mum and that dc4 will likely be a boy too. I'd love a sibling close in age for ds3 the way that ds1 & ds2 are, I will sway but I'm going to just do what I can and not try to control every little thing. It does feel freeing to try and practice this peace with what I have and I hope that I can fake it until I make it! Do I sound like a nutter to you all?!! Lol!
    Last edited by Dreamofpink; August 2nd, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I forgot that I wanted to share my bonkers pg dream with you all! Last night, I dreamt that I'd got home from the hospital where I realised that as it'd been 12 hours since the birth, I'd obviously managed a vbac as I was walking no problem. Anyway, the problem was that DS3 wasn't asleep in our wardrobe where I'd put him and I couldn't find him anywhere. I knew that he hadn't been bf at all but also hadn't cried. (disturbing now, when I think about it but he was fine in my dream, just quiet!) I eventually found him in my doll's moses basket on our bed, which was wrapped in a bin bag

DS1 & DS2 are really into playing with my dolls and in my defense the moses basket is usually kept in the attic in a bin bag with my 28 year old doll inside DS1 has been keeping the basket & my doll beside his bed though for the last month! He's determined to be well-practised for when ds3 arrives! Love him...

I just woke up happy that I'd managed a vbac in my dream! DH thinks I'm off my rocker & fully blames me for the nightmares that ds1 has suffered for years as he says he has my over-active imagination. That wasn't a particularly weird dream for me though....

DS3 is partying away in my tum at the moment. I love watching it popping away and feeling him move
    Last edited by Dreamofpink; August 2nd, 2013 at 06:50 PM.
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Someone here just suggested that he was not getting his snip for 2-3 years..plenty of time for an opps!!!! Lol, I cracked up.....now girls, how does an opps happen?????? I am sort of serious..could I join you all with a fourth?

Dream..I have been organizing photos as my "fun" of the day...the crazy thing is that I was able to show my boys the pix of DS#2 urgent C-section and all you see is peaceful. Of course, their favourite thing was seeing the first pic of his bum!!

Sorry....I should send this message and get my hubby sent to work....lol, then I get my quiet...at least a little of it!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post
    Someone here just suggested that he was not getting his snip for 2-3 years..plenty of time for an opps!!!! Lol, I cracked up.....now girls, how does an opps happen?????? I am sort of serious..could I join you all with a fourth?

Dream..I have been organizing photos as my "fun" of the day...the crazy thing is that I was able to show my boys the pix of DS#2 urgent C-section and all you see is peaceful. Of course, their favourite thing was seeing the first pic of his bum!!

Sorry....I should send this message and get my hubby sent to work....lol, then I get my quiet...at least a little of it!!
    this one was an 'oops' we were discussing the snip as we thought it was too risky rolling the dice with how much I wanted a girl , we were very careful but I must have ovulated late! he must have really wanted to join our crazy family lol
    Boy 2003

Boy 2006

Boy 2009

boy number 4 Dec 2013

Cyprus Team Miracle Oct/Nov 2017 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilised, 7 to testing, 3 healthy xx
    transferred 2 AA xx BFP Nov 10th 2 heartbeats seen and heard at 7.5 weeks
    10 week scan one twin fetal demise 8 weeks, one healthy heartbeat seen.
    Baby Girl Born 13th July 2018 my world is finally complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by grace03 View Post
    this one was an 'oops' we were discussing the snip as we thought it was too risky rolling the dice with how much I wanted a girl , we were very careful but I must have ovulated late! he must have really wanted to join our crazy family lol
    I know that my hubby would like a daughter as well, but he (and I) both know that 3 boys is going to stretch us....and that it would really be a surprise baby for us!!! Grace03...I have to think that your newest little man really wanted to join and be a fantastic addition to your family!!!!!

Dream..excellent dream of your VBAC!!! Except for how he was in the bin bag....makes sense though especially seeing the moses basket in action. Your DS1 is going to be such an amazing helper....he sounds like such a doll himself!!! My boy was looking through the cloth diapers with me and telling me he could put those on the baby himself....guess I will find out in 4 months time!!

As for sways...I have to believe in my heart of hearts that our precious boys are all meant to enrich our lives despite how good our sways were! This little guy that I have in my belly has been working on teaching me so much already...I am blessed!!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Count me in for an oooops. I must be crazy contemplating five. But I don't feel done yet! Talked to DH about it and he agrees. I do worry what people will say about me. But it's not like we don't work and pay for them ourselves so surely its only our business if we want five children.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm getting my tubes tied during my section however if I ever won the lottery I would be straight to America and do pgd ivf for a baby girl as I'm only 30 however I'm not willing to try a 5 th time naturally so this is the last oops for me . ( first one was an oops at 20 ! )
    Boy 2003

Boy 2006

Boy 2009

boy number 4 Dec 2013

Cyprus Team Miracle Oct/Nov 2017 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilised, 7 to testing, 3 healthy xx
    transferred 2 AA xx BFP Nov 10th 2 heartbeats seen and heard at 7.5 weeks
    10 week scan one twin fetal demise 8 weeks, one healthy heartbeat seen.
    Baby Girl Born 13th July 2018 my world is finally complete!

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast