Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dreaming Pink Opposites Due Winter 2013/14

I love Ladybugs and I have been speaking about setting up this thread for us mummies who are welcoming little blue bundles into our families in the winter of 2013/14.
    Please feel free to join us and help one another overcome GD and look forward to our newest additions!
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am thrilled to see this Dreamofpink.....and hope that the others whose little men are set to make their arrival this winter join us!!

I had this pounding headache yesterday, horribly sore throat, woke up to stuffy nose.....hate being sick and not able to do much about it. It is warm outside, so my go to ginger, honey mixture sounds wrong, maybe a day or two of good sleep will make me all better!!! So if I sound crazy, tired, sick....I probably am
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish Ladybugs! It's always worse being ill in the summer. Would an iced version of your drink help?

It's funny because now I know that I have an anterior placenta and was worried that I couldn't feel much, the movement has kicked up a gear! It feels like he's doing an Irish jig on my cervix at times!

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream...I was thinking along that line, but have since decided that lots more sleep sounds the best! The boys and I made banana bread for breakfast and now are going to spend some time in the sun before it gets too hot!! I hope that your day is going well.....

and other girls....where are you???????? This little boy is kicking up his mommy....gotta love the active babies!!! Irish jig....perfect description!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream did I miss your news??? Its a boy????

I am so thankful for this thread! I've been having a hard time in the dreaming pink dd group since the dream has since died lol!!
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    Dream did I miss your news??? Its a boy????

I am so thankful for this thread! I've been having a hard time in the dreaming pink dd group since the dream has since died lol!!
    Hey Charlee, great to hear from you. Yes, it's boy number three for us too! Had a dream the night before preparing me, but the shock has still hit hard. I want to celebrate our little boys whilst supporting one another. It'd be fantastic to have you back so we can share our pg's again x x

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awwww sorry you didn't hear pink but congrats on a healthy baby!! I know the letdown sucks, but it does get easier with time

I can't believe how many opposites we are having in this group!! What the heck is going on here?? lol
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlee....I figured out one thing about my swaying and the site here, I would have gone into my third and final pregnancy all alone IRL and FB, if it was not for Genderdreaming. You girls have been the best blessing for support that I could wish for, especially when no one IRL other than hubby (and the chic who I have been buying all of her littlest boys clothes).

My pink dream is gone too....and in its place is my hopes for being the best mom to three boys possible. This includes fitness goals, household management priorities, family adventures, cuddling....and the list goes on.

We might look at adoption/fostering when our boys are 10+years old, but that means that I would be looking at 44...sounds too old!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs, that sounds like a fab plan. It is hard trying to force yourself to move on from your dream & I still catch myself on sometimes. I guess we have to fake it until we make it.

I know that I would never be getting my fourth child (as long as giving birth doesn't go drastically wrong for me) if ds2 or 3 were girls!! I always dreamed of 4 children and wanted two of each. If ds2 was a girl dh would've point blank refused to have anymore. So ds3 is a bonus baby and if he was a girl that would've been it too. Now dh is coming round to 4 especially when ds1 & 2 are adamant that they get to use their chosen girl names then! Either that or ds3 will be Alice Sophie! They're more disappointed about not being able to use those names than having a brother. We could always take Alice Cooper's lead I guess, hahaha!!!!

Well, I officially have anywhere between 10 - 20 weeks before this LO appears going by my past track record!

Btw I got a beautiful toddler & baby knits book yesterday and am so excited to crack on & make loads of things for ds3 - so he'd better not be here in 10 weeks time!!

Last edited by Dreamofpink; July 21st, 2013 at 06:11 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlee, does the odds of us actually getting our DD make you break out in a cold sweat? It terrifies me, I must admit I know there seems to be quite a few successful sways like Thorz & Mrs P - I'll be avidly following NC BeachyGirl with her sway in the winter. The thought of that one last chance both empowers & scares the sh*te out of me. I think I have to be at peace with being a boy mum first and then focus on giving ds3 a sibling close in age. I'm also definitely buying a plan from Atomic & following it closely as I know I'd just take things too far again. Sigh!

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast