Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

is anyone else....

Hi ladies

Hope your all growing nicely. I just wondered if anyone else was feeling 'crap' lol. This is my third pregnancy.. Body aches. Sometimes i feel my bones down below ache now. Wondered if anyone else is experiencing this?
    Mummy to 2010, 2011 and expecting my in January

Thank you Gender Dreaming

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my third was easy preg but my fourth nearly killed me! everytime i moved i pulled stomach muscles which its soooo painful when i would need to gt up at night to pee it would take a good 10 mins or longer to get up... boy aches were unreal... felt like crap is an under statment... on a positive note youy will make it through and forget all about the crap u went through that is until you do it again if you do lol..
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my 3rd pregnancy was the WORST! I ached all over all the time and to top it off I was a raging bitch

2007 2008 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahahhaa dloui that made me chuckle. I feel awful in this pregnancy. I have three months left im actually counting down. Wantagirl im like that now.. It takes me a while to get out of bed to pee. Even then im walking funny to the toilet! When u ladies had your baby how was the postpartum?

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Huds View Post
    Hahahhaa dloui that made me chuckle. I feel awful in this pregnancy. I have three months left im actually counting down. Wantagirl im like that now.. It takes me a while to get out of bed to pee. Even then im walking funny to the toilet! When u ladies had your baby how was the postpartum?
    My body felt good, but I had the baby blues pretty bad until he was around 8 weeks and then one day I woke up and it was completely gone. I think lack of sleep and taking care of 3 kids played a part too

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha I had a hell of a postpartum lmao... Worst ever... I almost died so I'm told... I came home 16 hours after I had him I felt fine after getting home but that night I woke up in really bad pain in ribs so I thought I had a broken rib or a bruised one... So seeing how I have 4kids I didn't feel like going to the hospital for something that can't be helped anyhow...well after my third day o not being able to walk and having really bad pain to even breathe I wnt to the hospital and was told I had a pulmonary embolism... :s so I would be auctions of chest pain... Other then that this was a great postpartum I bled for less than a week... Except when I tried to do a small work out too early I started massive bleeding and had a huge clot... My after pains were pretty bad this time... Red raspberry leaf tea help that tho... Usually a have a few days a baby blues but nothing this time
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to hear the aches went away after. Looking after three kids is goin to be exhausting. Im hoping baby is born during xmas holiday as dh is off for the whole of December. Lol if only we could plan when baby comes

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh, this is my 3rd pregnancy and I'm DYING. My crotch - the pressure/pain is ridiculous already (almost 30 weeks and has been bad for the last 4). I can't even get out of bed to pee at night or in the morning, it takes me a good few minutes to adjust. Usually come the evenings when I'm going up to bed my husband has to pratically carry me because my hips are so so sore!!! I am so done. My body is barely making it through this 3rd time so I'm so looking forward to december! Last time it was bad, but I remember coming home from the hospital with a new baby and feeling like perfection. I was baking up a storm all the time and loving life - just shows how horrible I felt in the final weeks. The exhaustion and muscle/joint pain is brutal! You aren't alone

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by black&gold View Post
    Oh gosh, this is my 3rd pregnancy and I'm DYING. My crotch - the pressure/pain is ridiculous already (almost 30 weeks and has been bad for the last 4). I can't even get out of bed to pee at night or in the morning, it takes me a good few minutes to adjust. Usually come the evenings when I'm going up to bed my husband has to pratically carry me because my hips are so so sore!!! I am so done. My body is barely making it through this 3rd time so I'm so looking forward to december! Last time it was bad, but I remember coming home from the hospital with a new baby and feeling like perfection. I was baking up a storm all the time and loving life - just shows how horrible I felt in the final weeks. The exhaustion and muscle/joint pain is brutal! You aren't alone
    Ditto that's exactly how im feeling.. Im actually counting down. 14weeks to go!!!! I might wash baby clothes and pack bag by November.:-P