Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mathilde-glad u stopped in its great to hear from you!!!

Ladies I just totally burned macaroni and cheese in our microwave so badly that the entire house reeks of burn smell! It's awful! Every window is open and I cleaned all the surfaces in the kitchen and microwave and it is still so strong! My DH is working from home so I asked if it was super strong and he wasn't really bothered by it! I have all fans on and am burning every pretty scented candle I can find and this smell won't leave me alone! I am such a mess this pregnancy! This has been my lifestory since I have been pregnant this time! Oh and not to mention I backed into my DH's brand new truck 2 weeks ago! Dented his tailgate so badly and took out my rear bumper and tail light! nobody was hurt the boys were not in the car with me but none the less the damage is there! Ugh.... I am an accident waiting to happen these days!

I'm off to try to find more candles!
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mathilde good to hear from you, I don't get online as much now either, between work, pregnancy, my two boys, dh, etc things are just busy, we all understand. Good to hear you are feeling more positive and finding a way to move forward. Nothing wrong with fleeing the feelings, "fake it until you make it"! That's what I did with ds2 I think.

Soar that's so funny about the burn smell, I can totally relate. I am smelling ds2's nappy changes long after they've been binned. Dh can't smell it, but I can't avoid it. I have been burning soy wax melts which I never do, just to cover it!

Sorry about your and dh's truck/car accident. That really sucks, and is such a pregnancy brain thing to do. I am so the same. I keep waiting for something to happen, I am seriously loosing brain cells by the day. It's scary. I keep reminding myself that dumb people don't realise they are dumb. So as long as I know I'm dumb, it can't be that bad. Lol

I have started getting super hormonal. I am super sensitive to every comment, things I would usually brush off, I stress about for days. Someone looked at me at kinder the other day, and asked how pregnant I was, I said 21 weeks (at the time) and she looked me up and down and said "WELL, somebody's been eating well then haven't they?" With a smile. As if smiling makes it ok to be a bitch. Usually I could just think "you are a bitch" and smile and walk off. But I went home, cried, stressed, and even went so far as I track my calories for the previous 3 days to see if gaining 10kg really is my fault. Of course it isn't, I was only eating 1600-1800 calories a day, but she made me so insecure I have been panicking ever since. I already had worry and doubt but now it's so much worse. LE was a bit unhealthy for me mentally I think, because now I identify with my underweight self, not my normal weight self, and anything over that thin me, = fat.

That's just one example, but my hormones are clearly making me neurotic. I have also lost my temper at the kids more often and found myself yelling at them when I hardly ever do. I am trying to control it but struggling. Of course this gives me guilt, then I spiral into a "why am I having 3 when I can't handle 2" guilt trip. Followed by "I'm a bad mum". Sigh
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Waiting4Daisy; August 1st, 2021 at 08:15 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh meeks I wish i was brave enough to send you a photo of my 29 week bulge you would breathe a sigh of relief thinking at least I am not as bad as her! Hormones are crappy things - i nearly burst into tears because a friend dashed off after DS2s gym class rather than waiting and sharing a taxi home. pathetic

On a positive note i think we have found somewhere to stay when we go back to England. It is near family rather than being on top of them and not too badly priced.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting4Daisy View Post
    Hugs Meeks. Admittedly I couldn't hack the or diet but I am naturally petite and I have really packed the weight on this pregnancy. Usually I'm all bump and bum but this time I've got massive wobbly legs, hips, and squishy love handles. Oh so depressing but it doesn't stop me eating everything in sight and I've put on 20 pounds at 23 weeks preggo!

Soar sorry to hear about the damage to DH's van. These things happen, it doesn't matter in the long run.

Mathilde so lovely to see you and glad you are feeling better. I'm feeling very down myself and I'm not sure Team Green is helping as there is an uncertainty. I find myself fantasising about having a girl then forcing myself back to reality, where I have about as much chance as giving birth to an ostrich (and my hubby is not a bird!!!).

Found myself so emotional this pregnancy and think I have pregnancy induced (or enhanced) anxiety. Hope it eases off soon!
    I hear you. I've had to go to the doctor 3 weeks in a row because my BP has been high due to extreme anxiety/stress. I can literally feel it moving through my veins! I'll wake up with a butterfly sick feeling in my stomach and have no idea why and just be anxious all day. It's honestly the weirdest thing ever and I've never been like this before!

I also totally get how you feel with being team green. I'm happy we stayed that way but I also just want to know. I checked out your nub and honestly have no clue.. not great at knowing whether it's actually a nub your seeing or not. What made you think both genders at the 20 week ultrasound?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my 32 week scan to check on the low lying placenta yesterday and it's moved enough out of the way so I won't need a C-section (at least for that reason!) It was really cute and the ultrasound tech was great. She showed us the baby moving it's mouth and practising "breathing" so you could see it's tummy going up and down. I am still SO at a loss for what the gender is. The tech said "She" and "her" in the same sentence and both DH and I heard her. I think she realized she said something because she was quite quiet after when she's been very chatty before. I'm sure it was just a slip though because I don't even know if she would have seen a glimpse yet. Of course DH and I can't stop talking about it and we're trying to remember if it was before or after she was looking at the femur - which I also was watching for and didn't see anything so it was likely just an innocent slip - but way to get us all confused! She told us to look away as she was going to check out the goods and that was so hard not to look! I could have sworn after that I heard her say "he's" but she had a very think accent and my hubby was on high alert and said all he ever heard her say was "it's" and no "he" so who knows. GAH, Only 8 weeks to go max until we'll know I guess!

Oh and I am so packing on the pounds this pregnancy compared to normal. I've never gained more than 25lbs with both boys and this time I'm at 25lbs at 32 weeks... so still more weight left to come on!!
    Last edited by black&gold; October 19th, 2013 at 02:42 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Waiting4Daisy; August 1st, 2021 at 08:15 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,
    Thanks for all the condolences. It was a good time with my family, and I am so glad I was able to go.

Mathilde - Glad to hear that you are enjoying being preggo, and feeling somewhat at peace about DS3! Completely understand your sadness, though.

Waiting4Daisy & black&gold - I think you're both very much in the game for a girl, I think if I were in your shoes, I would be thinking girl all the way! So exciting!

Everyone else - Sounds like everyone's doing pretty well, except for the pounds creeping up on all of us!

I understand the emotional stuff, too. I definitely have struggled emotionally this time...I'm sure partially because of hormones, but definitely know it's more the anxiety over gender (before and after finding out) that has done me in. Trying to live in the moment and be happy with what God's given me...I am absolutely sure that once he's here, I will be in a much better place & so happy that God blessed us with him!

For the most part, I didn't hear any negative comments while I was on my trip...so happy about that! And really so far, only one truly negative comment...praying it stays that way. I know I need to just let it go even if I do hear it, but it's tough. Why oh WHY do I let other people's opinions matter?? Ugh. Working on it!

Baby boy is still pretty quiet...but overall feeling more movement, so not worried. Can't believe I'm 21.5 weeks already...time has been absolutely flying this pregnancy! We'll be holding our babies before we know it!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Waiting4Daisy; August 1st, 2021 at 08:14 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting4Daisy View Post
    Black n gold sometimes I think it would be better just to know but I think over all it's better to wait. At the 20 week ultrasound, the tech told us to look away but she said oh look straight ahead so my hubby looked straight at the screen while she was measuring the thigh bone and he later said he *thought* he might have seen scrotum although he didn't see a willy! I then made him look at countless boy and girl potty shots so he now doesn't know if he saw scrotum or labia. Or cord! But she told us we were safe to look and it was a legs close together potty shot but there was def nothing at all sticking out, maybe legs were too close together to see.

Then she asked what we had already and I said three boys. I said I wanted girl but hubby was wanting a boy or didn't care and he said yeah I don't care or mind. And she said oh I think if you got a wee girl you'd be very smitten. And that was it! So I dunno what to think! I wonder if the she was her giving the game away to you? How exciting! Can't wait until Feb and we find out!
    Ahhh, it's so frustrating if the husbands see anything because they seriously have no idea what their looking for and at least with mine, anytime I try and replay a situation or whatever he starts to forget so it just makes everything so unknown! I guess you can count what he saw as nothing and assume 50/50 again because it could have been either from the pics he saw. And that's very interesting what the tech said.. maybe it is a little girl! We also saw all the shots when they were measuring the thighs at both 20 weeks and 32 week and I was surprised they didn't say to look away. I feel like with my other boys the penis was in almost every shot lol! But maybe the tech is just strategically doing it so things can't be seen.. oh who knows! Gahhh.. dying to know.

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast