Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are keeping the news quiet at the minute. This is our 4th baby, we only told a few close friends we planned on TTC. I'm not sure whether reactions will be positive or negative and I am dreading telling work!!

I feel OK at the moment, but in the morning my blood sugar feels really low and I get shaky and dizzy and hot flushes. No major nausea yet, but the spotty face persists!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got something really weird going with my hands - they get really hot at times! I wonder if it's due to increased circulation or something? I get shaky too, nicnee, and the only thing that works for me is eating loads. It's a shame, I just dieted off all the weight surplus from my last pregnancy. Not that I'm going on a diet, it just feels ironic .

I'm wondering for how long it's possible to hold the news off when it's not a first child, because my belly just bloats up in the afternoons. I gave up my sit-ups because I was feeling so dizzy, but I've started again now. Not sure if it's going to work... I really hope I don't have to tell anyone for a while. My MIL is coming for a visit in two weeks so I hope I won't be puking by then.
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lelephant,congrats on your BFP!

I am not telling family or friends till after 13weeks.We lost our last at 12weeks.
    I make a cup of tea & toast in the morning & eat it in bed & take my pregnancy multi.Not sure if that is helping but I hope it is.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I wondered if any of you ladies are experiencing this. Up until I got my BFP last week I was so fed up of the girl diet. Now I can eat what I like, but you know what??? I only want the stuff I was having before, mainly dairy. The worst things I had to give up were crisps (chips to you US ladies) and marmite (yeast extract). Now I really don't want either and if I have anything salty it leaves a weird taste in my mouth. So it seems I have inadvertently weaned myself off salt. Not a bad thing really. Can't even stomach bread!!

Other than that I still feel quite well. Early days I know (5-6 weeks) but I feel a bit shaky and weak first thing, get hot flushes when I get out of the shower and get stretching pains on my left lower abdomen when I walk. No nausea as yet and I had it with all 3 boys. Maybe next week!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got the same thing, but opposite: crazy red meat cravings! I suppose I have a hard time giving up salt .

I just realised I've had m/s for about a week. TMI! It just comes out the wrong end . Soo weird...

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can still eat Vegemite lol.

I too have no ms yet..trying to not worry as I am not 6 weeks yet.I get a few pains here & there too.I want to cry a lot...thinking it is more anxiety worrying about if this baby will grow.

Lets hope we all dont get too ill in the coming weeks.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fivecrazymonkeys View Post

Lets hope we all dont get too ill in the coming weeks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls, I'm such a cusper with the due date....I'm due Nov. 30, but I swear I will have this baby in early December, I always go late. The girls in the Nov. group are mostly a good 3-4 weeks ahead of me. Would love to hang out here too!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK so far I am not getting many physical symptoms, but boy am I moody!!! In fact so far I feel so normal I keep convincing myself there is no baby there or I am going to M/C. Also a bit dizzy if I move too quickly!!

Hope all you other ladies are OK. I reckon the old M/S will hit next week for me!!
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, Lola, how lovely to see you here !

I'll probably start puking soon, nicnee, I could barely eat my dinner yesterday because it was reeking of garlic, and my nausea is getting worse every day. I also have trouble finishing every meal, and instead I snack between meals.

Any good tips for snacks, except fruit? I'm trying to quit the biscuits .

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast