Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Freya, I am slowly getting to be that way with eating, too....and the last couple of days, I have had some nausea from noon till 2pm or so. Nicenee, I wouldn't worry....everyone is different with each pg also....as long as you aren't bleeding and cramping, your bean is good to go!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's so weird, Lola, I got noon nausea too today. It's like it comes in waves of a few hours at a time. Very strange.
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm due December 9th!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Persistence ! Congratulations !

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Persistance, congrats! I see you're an HT mama, that's awesome! FX for your pink beans!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    That's so weird, Lola, I got noon nausea too today. It's like it comes in waves of a few hours at a time. Very strange.
    It IS weird....and I can not eat for an hour or two when I first wake up even, and feel fine....but then my noon witching hour strikes and I want to just lay down and be still like a statue.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome persistence. Well I am now 6 weeks and still feel generally well, but the tiredness is starting to hit. I am so tired by teatime I am almost falling asleep in my food!! Still getting so many spots!! Grrrr!! Waiting for nausea to hit. I am really moody too and generally emotional and irrational about everything!!
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those are all good signs, nicnee! Is your spotting brown or red? Have you gone to the dr about it yet?

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think she means spots on her face . Don't wish for the nausea, nicnee, you've got the tiredness, and that's the better option, I think .

You're lucky you can lie down, Lola. I'm working from home at the moment, but I dread having to go in as I spend some hours a day (around lunch) with compulsive heavy breathing and nausea that my acupressure bands do nothing for. Does anyone else have heavy breathing? I just walk around like a great sigh factory.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh DURRRR.....my Americana coming out there! I think spots is a much nicer word than zits or pimples! I am getting those, too, lots on my jawline, it sucks!!!! Well, glad that is the case and not blood spots!

Freya, I wish I could lie down....I actually can't, must sit at desk and look attentive. Once I have a scan (on the 20th) and I see that this baby is indeed alive and well, then I'll tell work folks and the laying down may be acceptable! I have that heaving thing also, I always feel like I can never catch my breath. And since this is my 3rd (and I'm 35), I have a feeling that its mostly due to my belly already feeling like a bloated balloon and my general sluggishness. I gained some weight on the boy diet and am just generally feeling like a big whale right now.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast