Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Lola, I am now almost 7 weeks and the last 2 days I have felt sooooo tired, barely able to keep my eyes open in the afternoon and mild nausea has started. I have put on about 3 pounds too, but only because I went underweight on the girl diet, so have gone back to eating normally now and feel so much better for the bit of extra weight. Clothes still fit though. Not sure how I will cope with my night shifts now I am so tired. Work do not know yet. I am a nurse.

As for the whole jealousy thing, after I had DS3, everyone had girls that year, most already had 1 son already, so got the 'perfect' 1 of each. It killed me inside, made me so sad and jealous. Everyone at work bar about 3 people now has one of each, and it is so hard to deal with. In fact I don't get gender desire all the time, it comes in waves, and especially when someone I know has a girl. My brother and sister don't have kids, nor do they look like they will for several years if ever, so I don't have that to worry about, but it would be nice to be a aunty!!
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola, I started wearing one size larger jeans about the time I got my BFP, and I'm stretching them out nicely now . I lost some weight while being on the alkaline diet, so it's nice to have a range of clothes to grow back into! On the jealousy, though, the fertility envy was definitely worse than the gender envy in the end! I hope your sister gets pregnant !

Puked today, by the way. But I was eating tuna. It's been so long, I'd forgotten I'm not supposed to . We only ever eat salmon otherwise. Now I feel bad. I need to do some reading...

The tiredness is beginning to get to me too, nicnee. I could hardly get up this morning, and little things just exhaust me. I'm sorry it's been so hard for you though. That sucks!
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am still a zombie from about 2pm-4pm each day, it has definitely hit me! Thankfully the nausea is not that bad this time around. I have way more food aversions that nausea. I think the worst new symptoms I have are headaches (probably because of cutting down on morning coffee....used to have a big cup, maybe 1 1/2 normal cups worth on way to work, now it is unappealing), and being sort of depressed feeling! That just hit me the other day. I've had this blase downer attitude, saying stuff like "It's probably another girl" and being very unlike myself. I think my brain is playing hormonal tricks on me. Grrrrrr.........

This is just such a wierd time for me, psychologically.....as this is our last. I don't want to know what the baby is, I don't want to be upset and have a bummer pregnancy and have to deal with all the comments and know that I'll never raise a son. It's like I only want to know if it's a boy, but of course, DH and the kids want to know, so I will surely cave in and find out with them. I think I'm just anxious anyway, since I have my 8 week appt in 2 days and still don't even know if this bean is alive and kicking yet.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, Lola, I'm sorry you're feeling so down! I hope you feel better after your appointment. If it's any consolation, I've been feeling extremely moody lately, too. Maybe it's something that will pass. At the weekend, I usually have a nap if I'm feeling moody and quarrelsome, and I actually feel much better afterwards, like the rest just makes it go away. It saves my DH some grief, so he doesn't care if he has to cook or do other things .

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls, I had a pretty unfortunate appointment, needless to say. I posted in pregnancy loss about it. I'm pretty gutted, just feeling like I don't want to start over again, I don't want to go back to freaking opks and swaying and whatnot. I've been doing this ttc thing for 8 months, and was so ready to be really crossed over into baby land. Hope you girls are feeling well, and I am going to keep checking in! HUGE FX for a baby girl for you nicnee and a blue bean for you, Freya!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I posted in your loss forum Lola, but again I am so sorry that this has not worked out for you.
    I know I wouldn't want to go back to the diet and swaying, so I can see how you feel, but I hope you can find the courage to try again, even if you set yourself a time limit. I hear people conceive quickly after a loss.
    Whatever you decide, I hope it all works out for you.
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG Lola, I'm so very sorry, how absolutely gutting! I really understand that you don't want to sway again, but if you decide to try again, swaying or not, my fingers are firmly crossed for you!

My warmest thoughts to you and your family, and I hope you all get through this difficult time .

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls, I am feeling a bit more positive although still just angry at the world for letting this happen. We'll try again, because my DH is the stepdad to my kids and this would be his only bio child, so I don't want to let go of that dream for him. Hope you gals are doing well and feeling better!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad you haven't lost all hope at least, Lola. GL with your next attempt!

How are you doing Nicnee? Any m/s yet?

I was just worrying over the weekend over my lack of increasing symptoms, only to wake up yesterday with heartburn and spots all over my face (yep, my turn now )! I have trouble sleeping as well, as I get very hot around 4 am despite the fact that the room is 10-15 degrees celsius.

Let's hope the next month doesn't get too tough!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't been sleeping either.We had a hot spell in the UK and I keep waking up feeling too hot. My face is still covered with spots, but M/S only coming intermittently when I am hungry or tired. I have felt quite well overall, but every so often I get 2 or 3 days when I am so exhausted I can barely move. I guess that is a growth spurt. Also had increase in appetite which seems to occur a day or 2 before I get really tired.

The boys have just gone back to school after their Easter hols, and we went out most days to parks, open spaces, and even a theme park, so I reckon I did too much last week. Am in bed at 9pm tonight!!

Got my 1st appointment with the midwife tomorrow. It may seem more real then.
    Got some dull aches, like period pain today. Like I said, I reckon it's a growth spurt!!

Hope everyone else is well. Hope Lola is OK.
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast