Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies was wandering if i could join you here, im only 4/5 weeks bjt got a really early bfp so it feels like ive been pregnant longer lol! EDD is around the 30th december 2011 going by O,
    xxx
    2003 2007 TTC BFP 9 dpo EDD 28th december 2011 for a healthy baby

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, wishing on a star How are you feeling so far?

I get the same phases of symptoms as you, nicnee, which I find very reassuring . Sometimes, however much I sleep, it just isn't enough, and I spent the entire Easter unable to get out of bed in the mornings (my MIL was visiting, and all the activities just crushed me). I also have my 1st appointment soon, next week, although I feel I won't be able to relax completely until the ultrasound in week 16. So far off!

When are your first ultrasounds, ladies?
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FREYA ive had slight nausea now for about 3 days and the tiredness has really kicked in today!! I dont mind at the moment though as i get so paranoid in the first few weeks that everythings ok so having pregnancy symptons good or bad is fine by me lol!! Hoping the nausea dosent get to bad as had it really bad with ds2!
    I know this is so silly as i feel so grateful to be pregnant but im going through kind of a neurotic phase where i keep analysing my sway. Instead of focusing on all the things i did right i keep picking at the things i did wrong, its really getting me down! I know its probably to do with my hormones and whats done is done but i cant help myself is this normaL?!
    XXXX

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we're all fretting over something, wishing on a star. Personally, I'm terrified that something will go wrong, but if I didn't have that to worry about, I might be more concerned about something else. I'm so glad I have an appointment on Tuesday, so at least I can chat about my worries...

I'm sorry you're feeling tired, but at least you're joining a club of exhausted ladies . I need 9-10 hours a night or I get into such a state that I can't work becasue my brain just shuts down. I'm feeling quite low at the moment, but I'm holding out until week 12. I agree though, nausea is reassuring if anything .

How did your appointment go, nicnee?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Freya and welcome Wishing!
    Haven't been on here in several days, so busy here. 2 of my boys have chickenpox, I have a written essay and exam to do on Fri for a course I am doing, so working hard on that, so no time for anything but being mum and student!!
    My appt with m/w was fine. She said I would be OK for another home birth, should everything progress OK. Had bloods taken, B/P was fine, low as usual. Should get a scan appointment for 2-3 weeks time. 1st scan will be at 12-14 weeks, 2nd at 20 weeks. She is a new m/w for me as we recently moved house and changed GP surgery, but turns out she was the m/w that delivered DS2 at my first home birth!
    I am feeling under the weather, sore throat and headache, but luckily I have had chickenpox, so boys don't pose a risk to me.
    Still not much nausea, at times I am really tired, boobs sore, but not as big as with the boys and spots (on my face) have died down a bit.
    Hope everyone else is OK??
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear about the chickenpox, nicnee, I hope the boys are not too bad! And such bad timing for your course as well! Hopefully the boys will feel better soon. How nice to know your m/w! I got a new one this time as well, because my old clinic moved, and it's a bit weird.

I had my appointment too, and it turns out I can elect to have an early ultrasound if I want, so I'm really pleased (apparently, they don't want worried ladies there ). They're going to find out whether the baby is rhesus negative (I'm negative myself) through a simple bloodtest, isn't that amazing? I never heard of it before.

My nausea is peaking now, and it's concentrated a bit on the mornings, which is nice for a change as I get some time off in the afternoons . Still, I wear the acupressure wristbands all day now, really can't wait for it to go...

Hope you're feeling happier, wishing!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How's everyone feeling? I'm actually beginning to feel a bit better on the occasional day now .

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I have had a lot of tiredness lately and seem to need a nap most afternoons!! No nausea though, some bloating and indigestion. I'm finding the 2 mile round trip to school 3 times a day hard and if I can I do the lunchtime run in the car.
    Overall I have felt well though with the odd days of feeling terrible. This has definitely been my easiest 1st trimester of the 4!!
    Working the night shifts is hard at the minute, especially since work do not know yet, so no easing up on me!!
    Still my coursework is over, so that is one less stress and I can relax in the evenings now (when I am not at work!!)
    Hope everyone else is well, or coping well enough!!
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad to hear it's not so bad for you nicnee, although it's a shame you have to work nights when you're so tired!

How are you feeling, wishing?

I'm on some sort of weird rollercoaster, feeling fine sometimes and then suddenly so tired, bloated and nauseous that I can't focus on my work. Pretended I had a virus this week so that I could stay home and rest . Still, better than last time for me, too. Let's hope it means something, genderwise .

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi freya, seem to be able to cotrol the nausea a bit better now but it seems to be worse around late afternoon, early evening, only way to stop it is to eat lol. I have a lot of indigestion with this pregnancy too, everything i eat repeats on me, its not even as if im eating anything strong tasting either. Tiredness isnt to bad at the moment although if i can i will have a little rest late afternoon. Had an early ultrasound this week and baby measured 5 days bigger although im quite sure when i O'D so maybe its just having a growing spurt. I keep comparing all my symptons to my other 2 pregnancies, there are a lot of similarities to ds2 but then that pregnancy was so different to ds1. I seem to be looking into everything lol
    Has everyone decided wether they are going to find out babys sex or not?
    Anyone have any gut instincts as to what they are having?
    xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast