Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby- my boobs are a bit tingly but I'm not peeing a ton either. I'm really only super hungry and crazy tired. Don't be worried,

Lindi- welcome!! I'll add your edd to the list on page 1
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lindi, welcome!

3PNB, glad you feeling the same way as i am, makes me feel better. Yesterday my boobs were actually aching a bit so something must be happening. Cant wait for dating scan on the 30th June

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not so much great anymore Baby, I felt icky Friday but hoped it was a one day thing. Feeling off and on icky Saturday but thought it was left over from Friday. I was pretty ok for most of Sunday so thought what ever it was was over but am back to icky today. I know I've just got to figure it out and all will be good.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babydes56 View Post
    Ok i have a question about something that's bothering me. My boobs arent sore nor have they changed, is this normal. I'm really worried that it's not a viable pregnancy. I'm hungry yes & that's it really. Also i'm not getting up for a wee at night which is something i've always done with my pregnancies. How are you all feeling with regards to these 2 itmes, wee at night & boobs?
    My boobs usually double in size and hurt like hell, but they have not changed at all. So I think its normal, because I think your body changes differently for each pregnancy.
    02,05,08,10 and praying forSomeday soon

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3PNB, it is the sort of time for your m/s to kick in i think. Seems like you know what to do to ease the m/s so that's good. I remember that the only thing that kept mine at bay was DH used to boil fresh ginger in water & i'd sip on it all day long & it did wonders.
    Isnt it funny that just as i was moaning about my boobs not sore they've now started lool, my nipples are itchy too
    My3girls, how far ar you now & how are you feeling?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3PNB, it is the sort of time for your m/s to kick in i think. Seems like you know what to do to ease the m/s so that's good. I remember that the only thing that kept mine at bay was DH used to boil fresh ginger in water & i'd sip on it all day long & it did wonders.
    Isnt it funny that just as i was moaning about my boobs not sore they've now started lool, my nipples are itchy too
    Yes I was going to say my boobs looked and felt like nothing was happening until maybe a week ago and yowzas they suddenly got pretty full and achey.
    and my HT

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. Congrats Lindi! I am really sick. I was going on and off and then Sunday it started pretty much full time. yuck. I am fighting it naturally for now, but have my bottle of zofran ready if it becomes unbearable. My boobies just started getting more sore and they are definitely growing. I am trying to eat something small every few hours as it seems to help with sickness. I have some ginger chews but they don't seem to help much. oh well...at least this means things might be progressing well. I am so bummed I don't have an ultrasound until 8 weeks! wish I got it early like last time. baby will really be looking like something by 8 weeks! Hoping you are all doing well
    DS #1 12.28.09 at 34 weeks. Pre-term labor, terb pump, mag., bedrest Hoping it doesn't happen again.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am feeling great, a little tired. I am a liilte over 5 weeks.
    02,05,08,10 and praying forSomeday soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby - this is all together new to me, I've always had m/s from day 1 or not at all. After 2 wks of feeling great I find this quite cruel lol

Luckily my boobs have calmed down lol

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Iam having U/S tomorrow so at the moment due FEB 14
    (2002) (2004) (2012)

BFP! 2 June
    1st Beta 8dp5dt 84 , 2nd Beta 10dp5dt 230, 3rd Beta 12dp5dt 499
    118/121 6weeks 3days

Our Little Boy was born 3 weeks early 25 january 2012