Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by winogurl View Post
    Pretty good so far! I've had some come & go nausea but nothing bad. I didn't have morning sickness with either of my boys but was afraid I might with a girl! I'd take it gladly, though, needless to say. I'm having lots of back pain over the past few days but other than that, I feel pretty normal. I had a scare yesterday with some very slight spotting and the back pain, so I got to see our sweet little one on u/s…her beautiful little heart was beating away at 162 BPM. We are so blessed! We are telling our boys tonight…I can't wait!
    Glad baby's well! How do you know you having a girl at 8wks?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babydes56 View Post
    Glad baby's well! How do you know you having a girl at 8wks?
    I'm a high tech girl We did IVF/PGD.
    Mommy to 7 and 5, born 1/26/12!

Cycle 3 BFP with Dr. Lin @ RFC!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Jen and everyone! Can I join?
    Based on conception date I am 2/28 due date.

I have long cycles and am wondering how the doc will calculate since this time I know the exact date when it happened (we only DTD one time during fertile time.)

If he does go by the traditional 28/14 cycle, I will be 2/24 EDD.
    If he adjusts for my cycle of 32 days and 12 Luteal, then it is 3/1.

Either way I'll be a scheduled C and it will be in Feb. Should I go for Leap Day???

Are you all going to find out ahead of time? I found out for the first 2 and then waited with 3rd to see what it was like.
    I never want to do that again - I am a planner and need to know ASAP!
    (8/25/04), (7/21/06), (6/1/09), EDD 2/24/12 - failed boy sway

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babydes56 View Post
    Did you have IVF or go HT for your little boy? M/s usually kicks in from 6wks, sorry to hear
    Hi I'm a high tech girl aswell & did IVF/PGD with Dr Lin
    (2002) (2004) (2012)

BFP! 2 June
    1st Beta 8dp5dt 84 , 2nd Beta 10dp5dt 230, 3rd Beta 12dp5dt 499
    118/121 6weeks 3days

Our Little Boy was born 3 weeks early 25 january 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks baby, I think I have it figure out and can hopefully maintain this mildly queasy state. My hunger is still off the charts as well and I think thats the bulk of my problem. I go from fine to sick from hunger in about 15 minutes and my aversions are making it difficult to get enough food. Ah all part of the game FX yours stays away.

Threeatlast - yeah for a heartbeat but boo for being sick.

Winogurl - Boys excited? I love telling the kids. Sorry you had a little scare but glad she's just fine

Welcome Deb, I added you to the dd list! Don't know if we'll find out, we wanna pass our 13wk m/c point before we talk.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm feeling just like you are now. The queasy state has started, i'm eating quite a lot too & the difficult thing is DH's still away with work & i've got to that stage where i dont really want to stand in the kitchen & cook but i've had to & today i thought i'd order takeout for dinner but just looking at the menus made me queasy so i ended up eating a watermelon & banana & i feel so much better. I will be looking for my next fix soon lool. Oh & the peeing has started too, woke up 3 times last night & i thought great here comes the disturbed sleep

I'm feeling fat already aargh! I'm going to start doing some walking for at least 45min a day 3x a week & also doing pregnancy yoga

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear ya on the cooking, luckily dh takes over most of that for me in the first trimester, bummer that yours is still gone. I'm feeling pretty fat too, doesn't help I can't button my pants comfortably lol Kudos for wanting to work out, I can hardly pry my exhausted butt off the couch.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinkNeedBlue View Post
    I hear ya on the cooking, luckily dh takes over most of that for me in the first trimester, bummer that yours is still gone. I'm feeling pretty fat too, doesn't help I can't button my pants comfortably lol Kudos for wanting to work out, I can hardly pry my exhausted butt off the couch.
    I can soooo relate to this!!!
    Mommy to 7 and 5, born 1/26/12!

Cycle 3 BFP with Dr. Lin @ RFC!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, how is everyone feeling? I still have very little symptoms. I go to the doctor on the 1st. I'm going to try for a u/s. Hope everyone is doing well!
    02,05,08,10 and praying forSomeday soon

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, I'm having a really tough time. Been to ER twice for iv fluids for extreme dehydration from throwing up and not being able to eat. My Dr. is setting up home health care for me tomorrow to recieve IF fluids and IV anti-nausea meds at home. I'm trying not to get depressed but I just wish I got to experience a pleasant pregnancy. I'm realize I am lucky to be able to make babies though and keep thinking of when I get to hold this little girl or boy. Glad we have so many new ladies joining us. I don't have a first ultrasound for another 2.5 weeks. I can't wait to see the heartbeat!
    DS #1 12.28.09 at 34 weeks. Pre-term labor, terb pump, mag., bedrest Hoping it doesn't happen again.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast