Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm due on the 22nd of January but my babies always come early so i'm preparing to go early this time too.
    Happy to hear you're enjoying the 3rd trimester I know alot of people dislike the last few weeks, but the 3rd trimester is by far my favourite trimester this pregnancy hasn't been that much different from when i was pregnant with ds1. it's a bit hard to explain, but i had 2 completely different pregnancies with ds1 and ds2 so i don't believe different pregnancies necessarily mean different genders iykwim i've had alot of fluid retention and heartburn in this pregnancy but i put that down to this being my 3rd pregnancy

what will the age gap be between your boys?
    08 09 12

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I went 2 weeks early with my first so I'm preparing to go early again but hoping I don't with this one as I still have three weeks of work then Christmas so hoping I get those extra couple of weeks to relax before he comes.

My boys will have 15 months between them, I was a little shocked to be pregnant when we found out but we just bought a house and were moving and I said to DH hmmm think I'm over due for AF and sure enough this little guy was on his way.

I was really hoping to have a girl but being so close in age I'm hoping they will be the best of mates! My husband is a twin and is best mates with his brother so hoping mine will have a similar bond

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sunset - I'm enjoying the third trimester, my tiredness seems to have settled although I've been getting lots of back labour and braxton hicks. I know it's not real labour because it's been happening for about 4 weeks but I think I'm just going to be uncomfortable with it until the end. How did your scan go? Everything progressing nicely?

Mum2boys - welcome and congrats on your baby boy! I'm sure your little boys are going to love being so close in age and I think there is just something special about having two or more of the same gender. I hope this pregnancy stays easier for you than the last!
    DD1 DD2 and a DS due January 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mum2boys ~ no doubt your boys will have an amazing bond!! i know mine do! Who knows, you might go overdue this time

Proud-mummy26 ~ lovely to hear from you again! glad to hear the tiredness has settled for you! i have to admit, i'm still very tired :/ do you think your baby might come early this time? I had my scan this afternoon and it went great baby is growing nicely so no more scans, yay! next time i visit the hospital will be to have my baby

have you ladies started packing your hospital bag yet? I know it might still be early, but because ds2 was born at 36 weeks i've already started packing down the essentials. I refuse to go into labour and not have a hospital bag packed lol what will you be packing down?
    i'm gonna wash baby's clothes this week and remove the tags, eek! and i'll be packing down a few gender neutral things as well just in case

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sunset - I doubt the baby will come early, if anything maybe a few days? I'd be surprised if it was more than that.

I'm going to start packing my hospital bag soon. I like to have it out and put things in as I think of them.

I'm taking:

- music on my iPhone and a small speaker set I have that plugs into it because last time I took a CD and the CD player was broken! lol I'm going prepared this time. Must also remember my charger.

- stress balls for labour

- lip balm

- hair ties

- clothes and big undies (lol!) for after the baby is born

- my husband will use his iPhone for a camera

- swimmers in case I want to be in the bath/shower and am not at the point of being naked comfortably

Anything else I'm forgetting? I'm sure I'll think of more as the weeks go on. I probably won't use half of it but it's good to have your options while in there!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nighty, dressing gown and slippers in case you need to stay in overnight? and perhaps some magazines? clean clothes to go home in? I am packing like i'm going away on holiday simply because so far i've never had a labour and delivery and then been allowed home the same day so i'm expecting to stay in for at least one night. I like to pack down some make up as well so i can freshen up the next morning. Oh and yes, I always pack down my own pillows!
    08 09 12

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes good point about the nighties etc just in case

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    eek! it's finally getting real! I can't believe we're packing our hospital bags I love this stage in pregnancy, when it's finally starting to feel real Still feels totally strange to shop for pink though.. and even weirder to take the tags off lol i've packed down a few gender neutral bits as well, just in case
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    woop woop, finished packing baby's hospital bag this morning so now i can sit back and relax! this is the first time i've ever had a packed hospital bag ready! both boys came sooner than expected so i was running around like a headless chicken trying to pack everything while in full blown labour lol i'm not ever doing that again! now all i can think of is that because i'm so overly prepared this time my baby will probably decide to stay put for the full 40 weeks (ds1 was born at 38+2 and ds2 36+0)
    08 09 12

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! It's much better being prepared. It will be interesting to see when your baby girl arrives and if she's early like her brothers.

Isn't it weird that we are in the third trimester? Time is going so fast! I'm so excited and can't wait for January!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast