Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's very weird! this pregnancy seems to have flown by.. i can't believe that on sunday i'll be 34 weeks perhaps it's because there's so much to take our focus at the moment like christmas holidays and new year coming up. It's all good though! I'm getting very anxious to meet my baby and see that she's okay despite my chicken pox infection... full term can't come soon enough!
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it's quiet in here! I just wanted to wish you all merry christmas! I hope you all have a lovely time!

I've developed pre-eclampsia in this pregnancy so i've just been let home from hospital today I'm going back in on boxing day for further monitoring, but it seems they won't let me go past 37 weeks and have been talking about inducing me. I've had steroid injections to mature baby's lungs so now i just have to prepare myself to have a baby in the next week but on the other hand, ds2 was born bang on 36+0 which i'll be tomorrow so i'm really hoping i might go into labour on my own.. but we'll see i'll keep you all posted!
    08 09 12

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you doing Sunset? Any updates or baby news? How is everyone else? I'm doing well just so tired. I think Christmas has really taken it out of me!
    DD1 DD2 and a DS due January 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi ladies!
    proudmummy not long to now have you got everything ready for baby?

I've been quite lucky, the pre-eclampsia has not got worse but is being kept under control with the blood pressure medicine so the doctors seem to have changed their mind regarding an induction. At the moment i'm out of hospital and only need to have my blood pressure checked twice weekly. I'm seeing the consultant again on thursday next week to discuss delivery, but from what I can understand if they continue to keep the pre-eclampsia under control then they're hoping to let me go into labour naturally because i've already had 2 natural deliveries. That's what i'm hoping anyway! after having spent over 2 days in the postnatal ward and seeing all the newborn bundles with their mommies i really can't wait to meet my baby girl! i never thought i would be stuck in the postnatal ward without a baby it was very strange!
    08 09 12

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great Sunset! Fingers crossed you go into labour naturally.

I have everything ready, the basinette is set up, the clothes are washed. I think we are ready to go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    let the waiting begin!
    08 09 12

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi ladies! just thought id pop in n say hello! r any of u on babycentre? thats where i have been recently. any babies yet?/? still no sign of my little lady! hopefully soon! xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey ladies, how are you all doing?

I was induced at 37+1 due to preeclampsia and my little lady was born on january 2nd after a 3,5hr labour. I was very poorly with severe hypertension and ended up in critical care for 3 days but we're all home now I love being a family of 5 and her brothers love to help out with their new sister

dd.jpg
    dd1week.jpg
    08 09 12

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohh Sunset! Congratulations, she's beautiful! Glad to hear you're home, are you feeling better?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Sunset!! She's beautiful!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast